What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

. More. Food for syrian dogs I nnocent peace loving civilians aka jf zinki nusra members eliminated some rotten bastards corpses iam not posting due to rules .
Co3bStsWcAA1vj4.jpg
Cow0Z9BWEAAPqWM.jpg
Cow-eiLXEAIZM5c.jpg
CpCqu0PXYAEdnl4.jpg
Co0O6b7UsAARoIO.jpg
Co2X64WWcAAnMb2.jpg

Attachments

• Cow10IgXEAAAkBW.jpg
    Cow10IgXEAAAkBW.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 29
syrian army and hezbollah shouldnt wait for civilians to go as this is giving time to terrorists to regroup and attack Hezbollah and Syrian army should hit all terrorist areas in Aleppo and their supporters hiding behind as civilians who are gathering intelligence for terrorists and giving it to the terrorists .
For someone who likes Hezbollah you sound very Israeli.
"Bomb the rebels because they hide behind civilians. Bomb civilians because they are gathering intelligence for terrorists."

Well at least you admit rebels have the support of the Syrian people.

Jiash Al Mujahideen drawing up plans to attack Castillo road . Do the Rebels have the manpower to attack at two fronts ?
Bro, forget about the claim that says the numbers of these terrorist are in thousands they are indeed in tens of thousands in Syria but they are divided fortunately.

well if terrorists are 15000 then syrian army launched this campain in Aleppo with 25000 men with another 5000 comming from Hezbollah I don't know how many NDF are participating NDF numbers 90000 in total trained by Iran has transformed into a very ruthless fighting force all weapons and ammunition caught by Syrian army of terrorists is given to NDF I have heard IRAQI MUJAHIDEENS are also coming to Aleppo so the Syrian government has more men more weapons more trained fighters the only thing they are lacking is probably they are double minded as weather to wait for all civilians to go and then launch an all out attack or probably wait for civilians to go and then launch an all out attack well this is giving time to terrorists to regroup and launch smaller coordinated counter attacks etc . thanks I think Syrian army and Hezbollah and IRGC QUDS FORCE IRAQI MUJAHIDEENS need to go all out and launch a massive attack in Aleppo to capture entire Aleppo and not wait for the civilians to leave . thanks

Why not care for the innocent civilians? It's that terrorism?

they are not Sunnis they are terrorists destabilising a sovereign country Syria on the orders of Israel Saudi Arabia America turkey and Qatar . thanks it's NATO GCC terrorists vs Iran Iraq Syria Hezbollah Lebanon Russia .
Yes, but why not allow the evacuation of the civilian before the attack on the city? Common human decency dictates that...if religion means nothing

Itanian terrorism must stop immediately. So many innocent lives lost to fulfill iranian mullahs evil agenda. They should just work for welfare of their people not spreading terrorism across world

Two hezbies complain that everyone left Afghans, Iranians, Assadists. That Assad troops have no motivation, lose point in the evening after hezbies take it in the morning...

Rebels on the backfoot in Daraya , Ghouta and Latakiya, seems like they have moved their entire manpower to Aleppo
Yes they teleported troops from Daraya and Ghouta to Aleppo. I dont know what with u why u repeat every single nonsense u hear on Assadist twitters.

Two hezbies complain that everyone left Afghans, Iranians, Assadists. That Assad troops have no motivation, lose point in the evening after hezbies take it in the morning...

I could be wrong but extremely likely its disinformation. I don't see why two hezzies would talk shit about their allies, record it, and then spread it on social media.

I could be wrong but extremely likely its disinformation. I don't see why two hezzies would talk shit about their allies, record it, and then spread it on social media.
They talk with Lebanese accent. Here similar leaked video:

Hezbies complain that they capture everything and then TV says it was SAA.

Is the Botox Tiger really the same as Suheil Al-Hassan?

99_160_jpg_zoom_1_5_resize_662_331.jpg

These two CANNOT be the same person.

Two dead Hizbalshaitan invaders who went to Syria to kill Syrians.

CpQS8BCXEAA-MO9.jpg

CpNib_ZXEAQkIyM.jpg

13912559_1054604964617496_2025204016840855846_n.jpg

Assad's days are numbered regardless of what will happen down the road. The resistance will make sure to make life hell for him and his supporters until he is removed or forced to escape to the tiny Nusayri-dominated (their time will come where they will pay for their genocide of Syrians) areas of Syria or abroad.

Captured enemy Muslim soldiers (if they repent) should be given amnesty with the exception of Nusayriyah and Rawafid soldiers as they are the architects and firm backers of the current genocide. You cannot treat modern-day Nazis otherwise.

A hero at work:

Anyway this conflict should not have come to this but when you have a part (Assadists and friends) that are this savage your only option is to defend yourself. Aside from being a sectarian regime at its core it were those savages who turned this conflict into a sectarian one and brother into enemy. All in order to cling to power for a few more decades. I would normally see an Arab brother or sister as an Arab brother and sister regardless of his sect, religion or ideology but when they (Nusayriyah and pro-Assadist Rawafid militias) align themselves with our enemies and wage war on Muslim Arabs, I will not take this as an act of kindness but as an act of war and enmity. How could I otherwise?
Nor have our Syrian brothers and sisters obviously who are actually the ones suffering.
One just need to take a look at this thread and see which people support the genocidal Assad regime and everything after that should be clear. I hope that every Syrian and Arab reading this thread will realize this.

CpNrTNrWgAAzfV7.jpg

CpQImDvWgAAGY_F.jpg

I see that "somebody" here tried to censor/hide my post. Cowardly behavior. We will speak out here 24/7 and on other platforms. Try and stop us from telling the truth and supporting our Syrian brothers and sisters by all means possible. It is not only an moral obligation but also a religious one.

I really don't get it, you people are so hypocritical that it's hard to describe in words. Firstly, try putting yourself in shoes of some ordinary Alawi's or Shia's, you're telling them that no matter what, if they get caught, they're going to be killed, and you don't specify or distinguish between male civilians and combatants, as you imply 'they' won't be forgiven. Which is clear reference to the whole sect. So I'm not sure how you expect people to support this 'revolution', just like your 'revolution' in Chechnya and Afghanistan.

If you want to win over some Shia or Alawi's, first stop threatening their sect and inciting violence against them, and stop your clerics from 24/7 fear mongering about Shia's getting ready any second to conquer the Arab Gulf nations and try taking over Mecca and what not ....

Another thing I don't understand, is that all of your political interests are brandished as 'defending Muslims'. So CIA arming these rebels, and other state governments that are governments your Prophet labelled as 'Hkum Jabari', that these interests are actually a struggle for Muslims. Exactly how CIA and US arming Chechens for a pointless war that caused horrific deaths to both sides, was somehow presented as a 'Jihad'. It's only a Jihad if US and Gulf Arab governments support it.

So it's impossible to arm the Palestinians who border you, but it's totally plausible to arm Chechens against a superpower. Obviously when you discourage Jihad in Palestine, there is no logic to your arguments when you support it everywhere else. If you support a 'Jihad' in Syria against the government, but you whine if a similar 'Jihad' is started against Jordanian or Saudi government, that makes you a hypocrite. And I know you support all these governments. So save us the 'Muslim brothers and sisters' slogans ....

You all think you have monopoly on Islam, and that if Al Saud is attacked , Muslims have to come to defense of it because it's holy obligation .... um no .... any Muslim that believes this joke is an unfortunate idiot. Nobody should fight for sake of these state governments, nor should anyone take arms from CIA and claim it''s a Islamic revolution and brandish his enemies as enemies of Muslims and blah blah ....

This fighting is being led by such hypocritical and wicked people .... the poor people in between that want nothing with it, and realize it is horrible ... and have abstained and still have patience to abstain , God bless them. Don't get involved in any of it. They are all wicked and horrible people, and 99% of the clerics are state clerics, so don't follow any of their messages or calls....

PS: The CIA sponsored terrorists who claimed they will 'investigate' crime, did nothing to punish culprits. And these CIA sponsored trash are supposedly 'true Muslims' and 'fighting evil'' according to these pro-Al Saud and pro-Sisi, and pro Arab government state clerics and individuals .... give us a break ..... :

Back
Top Bottom