What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

aleppo siege is over asad must be crying now
Its not over.

Cot5ALsWcAA_EZC.jpg

Aleppo kids burn tires to protect from terrorist air forces.

Russians started hysterical cluster bomb attacks on Aleppo:
index.php

Rebels seized Hikma school and 1070 apartment project. Its now matter of reserves. Who has more Syrian rebels or Khamenai terrorosts.

CouJW76VYAIcj6Z.jpg

CouKcFgVIAIbrVZ.jpg

Last edited:
ISIS launched an offensive on Khanasir. Inb4 "rebels cooperating with ISIS"
Regime, YPG, and ISIS launched simultaneous offensives when Azaz was split from rest of Aleppo.

ISIS, just like YPG, are opportunists and see regime will be distracted. Now, they go to the local walmart (Khanassir) to rearm.

Aleppo kids burn tires to protect from terrorist air forces.

Is this a joke? Russian Drones, Aircrafts and Attack Choppers have Thermal Imaging. Burning Tires won't make much difference in-front of these Modern Russian Aerial Artillery.

This is largely a make or break moment for the Rebels. If they loose in Aleppo, they will not be able to recover in munitions and men. But i must say, this is lethargic combat fighting from the Rebels and damn Impressive Maneuvering from the SAA. It appears the Rebels played right into SAA's trap, everyone was expecting the Rebels to try and punch through the South.

Is this a joke? Russian Drones, Aircrafts and Attack Choppers have Thermal Imaging. Burning Tires won't make much difference in-front of these Modern Russian Aerial Artillery.
1) Smoke disrupts thermals as well.
2) Even the most modern Russian jet Su-34 lacks thermals.
3) The only capable Russian drone is Israeli Searcher. All other are small toys.

But u are right all that is in vain since Russians just cluster bomb town.

This is largely a make or break moment for the Rebels. If they loose in Aleppo, they will not be able to recover in munitions and men. But i must say, this is lethargic combat fighting from the Rebels and damn Impressive Maneuvering from the SAA. It appears the Rebels played right into SAA's trap, everyone was expecting the Rebels to try and punch through the South.
Rebels will win anyway, they can fight even in total encirclement for years, Assad has no support in Aleppo.

3) The only capable Russian drone is Israeli Searcher. All other are small toys.

Oh god, first it was the SU-24 can't drop smart munitions then it was the Mig-29K can't takeoff with heavy loads.

Su-34 footage from Syria:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Every time one of your claims are busted you make some rediculus demands. I'm expecting something like:

'show me a photo of the thermal imager on an SU-34 in Syria (specifically) now show me a video inside the cockpit of the SU-34 using the thermal imager while the pilot holds a sign saying the SU-34 has thermal imaging :lol:

And just for fun, MI-28N footage from Syria:

image.jpeg

The TU-214R is also operating over Syria. It has thermal, infrared, ground penetrating radar, synthetic aperture, as well as electronic warfare equipment.

image.jpeg

As for those children burning tires in a war zone, I'm sure they came up with that idea themselves, totally not forced to do it....sarcasm.

Last edited:
1) Smoke disrupts thermals as well.

@ptldM3 Has posted the images above which negates all of your points, so clearly you're misinformed. The SU34 carries Sapsan - E Thermal Imaging pod, and smoke such as this will not disrupt its imaging capabilities. You're clearly underestimating the Russian Tech here, their reccon pods are as good as they get. Besides that, the TU214-R is circling over Aleppo and that is an absolute beast. It will see everything, hear everything, and if he needs to, he will jam all rebel communications.

Sure, when they want to add ferocity and extreme firepower they have no issues doing that. Just think of the morale of the average FSA rebel, when he sees Russian Cluster Bomb take out an entire neighbourhood, its devastating for the morale.

Rebels will win anyway, they can fight even in total encirclement for years, Assad has no support in Aleppo.

You sure about that, because it certainly does not look like it. If they were going to win, they wouldn't be launching these desperate last ditch attacks. The SAA has them pinned down from every direction, and have largely beat back their attack on the South. They are encircled, their supplies are dwindling, and the Russian Aerial Artillery is pummelling them from every side, not to mention SAA Aerial Artillery is hitting them hard. That's not a win by any standards. Assad does not need support to win in Aleppo, his guns will do the winning for him.

Oh god, first it was the SU-24 can't drop smart munitions then it was the Mig-29K can't takeoff with heavy loads.
And I was right. I asked u to show me Su-24 flying or dropping any precise bomb in this campaing and all u could show is one photo on the ground with some junk missile from afghanistan era.

I asked u to show a single operational MiG-29K and u showed experimental photo from 20 years ago. Then I also showed u Russian source than MiG-29K did not even train to fly from the ground.

Now u show some poor quality black and white pocs and think thats thermal. LOL. Get life.

@ptldM3 Has posted the images above which negates all of your points, so clearly you're misinformed. The SU34 carries Sapsan - E Thermal Imaging pod, and smoke such as this will not disrupt its imaging capabilities.
No, they tried to make Sapsan and failed.

You're clearly underestimating the Russian Tech here, their reccon pods are as good as they get. Besides that, the TU214-R is circling over Aleppo and that is an absolute beast. It will see everything, hear everything, and if he needs to, he will jam all rebel communications.
No their recon pods are fail. You can see how despite their support ISIS destroyed Assadist column to Raqqa in open desert!!! Open phukin desert. And you say they can hunt targets inside town? Really?

Sure, when they want to add ferocity and extreme firepower they have no issues doing that. Just think of the morale of the average FSA rebel, when he sees Russian Cluster Bomb take out an entire neighbourhood, its devastating for the morale.
Cluster bombs are not effective in towns, except murdering some civilians.

You sure about that, because it certainly does not look like it. If they were going to win, they wouldn't be launching these desperate last ditch attacks. The SAA has them pinned down from every direction, and have largely beat back their attack on the South. They are encircled, their supplies are dwindling, and the Russian Aerial Artillery is pummelling them from every side, not to mention SAA Aerial Artillery is hitting them hard. That's not a win by any standards. Assad does not need support to win in Aleppo, his guns will do the winning for him.
Assad force cant take a village without foreign sectarian help. Thats pathetic. Najibullah in 80-es controlled over 90% of Afghan territory and had much more independent than Assad. And u know what happened to him in the end. Assad despite massive Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Russia, Afghan help could barely regain couple percent of territory.

According to terrorist media, this is their biggest ever battle they launched in Syria in 5 years. Literally every single terror group in Syria except ISIS is participating in it. They have thrown in everything they have, most of their heavy weapons, armored vehicles. Only 500 Uyghur terrorists from China are fighting in North and South Aleppo, not mentioning hundreds of Chechen, Uzbek and Arab terrorists from other countries.

Their gains are minor so far given the force they have brought to the battle and can be reversed easily. If SAA resists this first phase, it's possible to make southwest Aleppo the biggest graveyard for terrorists in all Syria. 10s of khenzirs already obliterated and all hospitals in Idlib are begging civilians to donate blood.

Al-Muhaiseni, the Saudi spiritual leader of JaF terrorists literally announced start of battle by talking about 72 virgins awaiting those who get killed and described those virgins in great detail. So let's make sure they meet their virgins.

damn Impressive Maneuvering from the SAA. It appears the Rebels played right into SAA's trap, everyone was expecting the Rebels to try and punch through the South.

By the SAA or by The Russians advising the SAA ? I just feel its the Russian Officers doing the tactics and strategy while the SAA do the fighting(apart from Air operations)

By the SAA or by The Russians advising the SAA ? I just feel its the Russian Officers doing the tactics and strategy while the SAA do the fighting(apart from Air operations)
definitely Russian advisers for ground tactics, they call this type of siege and encirclement a 'cauldron', a much used term in the Donbass war.

Asad and Putin should just flatten the whole city, enough of this jihadi bs, do a grozny and be done with these bastards.

definitely Russian advisers for ground tactics, they call this type of siege and encirclement a 'cauldron', a much used term in the Donbass war.

Asad and Putin should just flatten the whole city, enough of this jihadi bs, do a grozny and be done with these bastards.

Your statement is the height of terrorism!! Animals screaming that they are fighting animals. Only subhumans like the ISIS and assadists advocate indiscriminate bombing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom