What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are mentally ill.

Shahed 129 crashed in Syria:

No that would be you as well mirroring yourself avoiding the subject, your kind is like that.

See,
A Israeli Zionist Secularist Supporting their enemy, The Islamic Jihadists.

- Now that is either Mental Illness ... or hasbara shillage deception.

then again to your credit,
to even be a Zionist or Israeli one must have mental issues with logic, Apparently a colonial settler state based on secularism starts claiming Gods was a state agent and converting to a jewish religion gives any foreign squatters some land rights in the middle east.

Doesn't get crazier then that, Yahudi Terrorist 500.

This is school boy logic...

bengali babu, What exactly does my male member (penis) have to do with our conversation of your advocacy against assad and pro western democracy through ISIS rebels?

Those who are confused about their gender hide that by calling others boys. You are a liar through and through.

In 2013, when it was the gov held areas of western Aleppo that were besieged by terrorists:

CbH3vlrXIAI1qCo.jpg

A banner and its translation

Moderate terrorists preventing any food from entering the gov held areas. If SAA had not broken the siege of city, they were planning to starve the whole city to death.

2013, Moderate scumbags catch a little boy with some food, abusing him and telling him: "Were you trying to feed the regime?"

And now that SAA has besieged terrorist held parts of Aleppo and although it's allowing food and necessitates to enter their area, piss activists suddenly are worried about civilians in Aleppo, a city that didn't join the 'revolution' in 2012 and terrorists from outside the city poured in to city and forcefully captured areas, taking civilians as prisoners.

Ironically, most of the terrorists in Aleppo are from other provinces and outside the city, while most of the SAA forces are city locals.

Let some scums come in support of their brothers.

A report by terrorist channel, AlJazeera in 2012 about Aleppo (and foreign terrorists were already in Syria in 2012)

Syrians battling government forces in Aleppo express disappointment more local residents have not joined their cause.
Some foreigners are fighting in Syria's largest city, Aleppo, alongside rebels who say they are disappointed that more residents have not joined their cause.

Reporting from the frontline, Al Jazeera's Zeina Khodr says the young rebels in the city have come mainly from the countryside of Aleppo province.

It has not been easy to stand up against the Syrian army, especially when the city did not rise up when rebels entered some poor neighbourhoods and set up bases, she says.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/08/201282345719523948.html

Last edited:
Ironically, most of the terrorists in Aleppo are from other provinces and outside the city, while most of the SAA forces are city locals.

Let some scums come in support of their brothers.
I know very well a person from Aleppo and thats total crap. Assad has no any support (except some Palestinians from Nayrab camp). Without foreign Alawi and Shia thugs rebels would take Aleppo in hours.

These are same Assadist propagandist who whine about rebel shelling in Aleppo. But UN map says that terrorists are Assadists:

Cm3Rr8TW8AAw_W6.jpg

And about blockade:
* Tens of thousands starve in rebel areas, hundreds died of starvation.
* No one starves in Assad areas. No one died of starvation.

I know very well a person from Aleppo and thats total crap. Assad has no any support (except some Palestinians from Nayrab camp). Without foreign Alawi and Shia thugs rebels would take Aleppo in hours.
ِDude, you are literally nobody to tell who is from Aleppo or not and I mean it, literally nobody. So let's skip this. I posted video of nearly a million Syrians in Aleppo supporting gov in a rally, and terrorist statement that they have no support base in city. And no surprise, most of Aleppo residents were educated people, they knew the vermin that is spreading in Syria will bring no good to them.

These are same Assadist propagandist who whine about rebel shelling in Aleppo. But UN map says that terrorists are Assadists:

Let's see what you said yesterday about destroying civilian homes and infrastructures in Lebanon:

Hezbollah installed 100,000 rockets in South Lebanon villages and openly brags about it. Of course to treat that we will create a large damage to these villages. But no one will do indiscriminate shelling of populated areas and number of casualties will be not even 1% of Assad/Khamenai murder.

And some comments by Israeli terrorist generals and 'analysts' that contradict last part of your post:

"If a scenario like that happens, we will destroy Lebanon to its core, and return it to the stone age"
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187079

The conclusion is simple: The next war will be waged against the state of Lebanon. In addition to Hezbollah targets, we should also attack the Lebanese army, the infrastructures in Lebanon, the airports and seaports and any other strategic assets.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4743216,00.html

"There is no other way to take out this threat without ... creating large damage to the Lebanese infrastructure, to Lebanese houses and other civilian facilities."
"That could create devastating damage to Lebanon," including in civilian areas"

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/207541

And about blockade:
* Tens of thousands starve in rebel areas, hundreds died of starvation.
* No one starves in Assad areas. No one died of starvation.
Pure BS, just like the inside job of chemical attack in Damascus. Terrorists store food in the cities they occupy and use it to harass and milk civilians and keep them dependent on them.

I know very well a person from Aleppo and thats total crap.

I know five persons from Allepo and what you say is total crap.

Assad has no any support (except some Palestinians from Nayrab camp). Without foreign Alawi and Shia thugs rebels would take Aleppo in hours.

Assad has support of MILLIONS of Syrians, Millions of Iranians, Iraqis, Russians, Lebanon Including Palestinians.

Without foreign Alawi and Shia thugs rebels would take Aleppo in hours.
Without Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey's Jewish and Salafist Thuggery.. The ISIS Rebels would fall within hours.

These are the same JEWISH ZIONIST Propagandist Cockroach as yourself who whine about holohoax and then Lebanese, Palestenians, Occupy middle eastern lands in name of Judiasm or a Jewish State, and Now you call Assad the bad guy and back ISLAMIC Terrorists in Syria.

But UN map says that terrorists are Assadists:

All UN and Governmental Outlets Define the ISIS and Rebels as a Legitimate Outlawed Terrorist Organization.

Those who are confused about their gender hide that by calling others boys. You are a liar through and through.

I really dont understand your argument, it went from President Assad and ISIS to You wanting Democracy, to you Cheering for Gay Rights agenda in the Middle East to the Size of my Penis and now Little Boys and gender.... are you a ttroll or just plain stupid?

Not only you have low iq, low understanding of history, concepts and affairs of the region let alone the world, a religious bigot but you are also a mentally challenged clown highlighting the Israeli's agenda here.

Get schooled bengali babu..get schooled or seek mental health help.

ِDude, you are literally nobody to tell who is from Aleppo or not and I mean it, literally nobody.
1) I am not less than you.
2) You take info from unknown twitter propagandist, I take info from someone I know personally well.
3) In addition there are simply facts on the ground. We see very well who is fighting in Aleppo: Shia mercenaries in South. Alawi Tigers in north, Palestinian cannon fodder, Hezbollah.

Here a fresh arrival in Aleppio. "Syrian resistance" Alawi terrorists who literally cutted throats to kids in Banias:

CnJhFATXgAUYNdK.jpg

So let's skip this. I posted video of nearly a million Syrians in Aleppo supporting gov in a rally, and terrorist statement that they have no support base in city. And no surprise, most of Aleppo residents were educated people, they knew the vermin that is spreading in Syria will bring no good to them.
I've participated such demonstrations myself and I know how they work. You can fool western housewives with such propaganda not me.

I'll tell u something u dont even know: Assad held Aleppo consist of rich areas. Virtually all of them left years ago and now it is populated by internal refugees many from rural areas of Aleppo.

Let's see what you said yesterday about destroying civilian homes and infrastructures in Lebanon:

And some comments by Israeli terrorist generals and 'analysts' that contradict last part of your post:

"If a scenario like that happens, we will destroy Lebanon to its core, and return it to the stone age"
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187079

The conclusion is simple: The next war will be waged against the state of Lebanon. In addition to Hezbollah targets, we should also attack the Lebanese army, the infrastructures in Lebanon, the airports and seaports and any other strategic assets.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4743216,00.html

"There is no other way to take out this threat without ... creating large damage to the Lebanese infrastructure, to Lebanese houses and other civilian facilities."
"That could create devastating damage to Lebanon," including in civilian areas"

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/207541
Already explained. Hezbollah installed 100,000 rockets aimed at Israeli cities in villages. No one is going to make indiscriminate shelling of populated areas (like Hezbollah and Assad), no one is going to starve anyone. Number of casualties will be 1% of Assad's at most.

These are facts. Only one who starve and die of starvation are people who live in rebel areas besieged by Assadist scum.

just like the inside job of chemical attack in Damascus.
Yes they stole Volcano rockets from Assad, filled them with thousands liters of Sarin in kitchen and they launched them at themselves. Then they also returned these launchers back to Assad. Yick I am so disgusted by Assadist supporters.

I bet kids in Banias and Houla also cut their throats to themselves in order to blame nice Assadists.

1) I am not less than you.

Yes you are, in this case, because I backed of my words, you didn't. I also brought proof by
terrorist channel AlJazeera. Aleppo did NOT join the vermins, they came from countryside and imposed their backwardness on city.

3) In addition there are simply facts on the ground. We see very well who is fighting in Aleppo: Shia mercenaries in South. Alawi Tigers in north, Palestinian cannon fodder, Hezbollah.

I talked about Syrian soldiers stationed and fighting inside city who are a couple of thousands, while most terrorists fighting inside and outside Aleppo are from rural countryside, and also Idlib (which is a terrorist factory).

Rest of your post is usual nonsense already answered.

Last edited:
Yes you are, in this case, because I backed of my words, you didn't. I also brough proof by
terrorist channel AlJazeera. Aleppo did NOT join the vermins, they came from countryside and imposed their backwardness on city.
That very typical. You think that words of some journo from channel u consider terrorist prove something. At least we agree on something on terrorism. Here two terror states having fun together:

13921207000725_PhotoI.jpg

I back my words with facts of those who fight there. Assadists are not even hiding it anymore. All foreign sectarian thugs + some rightless Palestinians.

Aleppo is 2 million city. How many are fighting for Assad? LOL.

I talked about Syrian soldiers stationed and fighting inside city who are a couple of thousands, while most terrorists fighting inside and outside Aleppo are from rural countryside, and also Idlib (which is a terrorist factory).
Poor Aleppo neighborhoods are populated with rural countryside people that u consider "terrorist vermin" who settled there quite recently. Rich Aleppo people left long time ago (person which I know is one of them).

One of the biggest a myths that high class educated Sunnis support Assad. They consider him a total scum (and wast majority of Christians and even Alawis too). Many high class joined demonstrations in the beginning. They would join in bigger numbers but rich neighborhoods had huge number of muhabarat and shabihas. Then war started. Veru very few people are ready to die and live under barrel bombs and starvation. So those who had an option left.

I'm amazed that you guys still waste time responding to a paid shill. When will you learn?

Anyways, barring any surprises, Aleppo and E Ghouta are going to be wrapped up in a couple of months. Are the terrorists winning anywhere in the country at this point?

I'm amazed that you guys still waste time responding to a paid shill. When will you learn?

Anyways, barring any surprises, Aleppo and E Ghouta are going to be wrapped up in a couple of months. Are the terrorists winning anywhere in the country at this point?

Not anywhere significant. They might attack, and capture a village or a check post here and there but nothing concrete enough shift battle lines on a strategic or tactical level. It appears that SAA has abandoned the policy of confronting IS and FSA at the same time, and are strictly going after the FSA because ISIS is already on the defensive and is getting whacked from every side.

If SAA manages to take Aleppo which it looks like they will, i just don't see how any other force defeating the SAA. This will free up thousands of troops, and allow them to be deployed elsewhere. FSA does not has the resources nor the manpower to confront them.

U should not judge others by urself.

I lost count how many times Assad fans predict soon victory. First it was soon after demonstrations started. They predicted all will end in month. Then when they took Baba Amro in Homs in 2012 again declared a victory. Then when Hezbies and Iraqis came in and started to advance they predicted victory by the end of 2014, then again with Russians and new batch of Iraqis in 2015. Now again.

They simply cant get that 2 million Alawites cant subjugate 22 million country. They can only prolong the agony with foreign help.

In 2014, Obama stated “we must … [pursue] the political solution necessary to solve Syria’s crisis once and for all.”

Senator McCain as well recently said “But what haunts me even more than the horror unfolding before our eyes in Syria is the thought that we will continue to do nothing meaningful about it.”

Since at least as far back as 2005, the US has been financing and training anti-government opposition in Syria with a view toward regime-change. When members of these US-funded groups complain about their connections to America, concerned over serving foreign interests rather than the national cause, evidence from Egypt shows that they are quickly ousted from membership.

Now it is clear that US interference for longlasting Syrian war, They created ISIS for diverting the actual method of khilafah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom