What's new

Sushma Swaraj offers to help ailing infant from Pakistan

There has been a whole foreign policy failure or failure on the part of mission staff around the globe.

I am sorry, but its not Sushma Swaraj job to respond to Tweets to get things done. This should be left to diplomats in respective missions. There are guys responsible for every scenario if something befalls an Indian in other country. Her job is framing foreign policy of India, checking the working of diplomats in various missions around the world etc Not granting visas and responding to tweets.

Agreed with you 100%.

Pathetic, that they have to go to enemy country for medical treatment.

yeah they should go to Canada for treatment...... You and I know very well the cost of treatment here for non citizens and non PR holders.

There has been a whole foreign policy failure or failure on the part of mission staff around the globe.

I am sorry, but its not Sushma Swaraj job to respond to Tweets to get things done. This should be left to diplomats in respective missions. There are guys responsible for every scenario if something befalls an Indian in other country. Her job is framing foreign policy of India, checking the working of diplomats in various missions around the world etc Not granting visas and responding to tweets.

yeah they should go to Canada for treatment...... You and I know very well the cost of treatment here for non citizens and non PR holders.
They can go to Dubai and the gulf countries for treatment.

Thanks to SS for good gesture ... good things are good.
Accept goodness and if you feel something is not good just leave it with constructive attitude; may be that is good for someone who badly need that.
Here an infant is badly need treatment which may not be available in Pakistan, though this situation is mostly irrelevant for others.

Look man. I'm a father. And a doctor.

I just do not appreciate your "we are paying for it" line.

Pay for it elsewhere if your ego is too big to appreciate a good gesture.

If you are doctor you would not have brought your bias against humanity.

Secondly it is not only about good facilities and money but there are altogether whole lot of factors including language and culture similarities besides travel time which matters. If Pakistanis can spend in India they can go for saving lives of loved ones in other countries too but again time factor is very vital as well as cultural similarities.

Anyway Indians have been acting like butt hurt @$$holes when it comes to vent frustration over political situations on poor patients and peaceful sports persons and artists from Pakistan.

Muster some courage and grow balls to boycott trade with Pakistan if you are so keen to show ghairat and ego.

Just reminding Icarus that if a soldier does not fight and die for the money, a doctor does not treat and heal for it either.

Cheers.

A doctor also does not tell you to go to some other country because of his country's policy.

Above all Icarus responded to stupid taunts of Indians who always say that Pakistanis come for free treatment which is not true.

Also India is called Medical Tourist destination so what does it mean?

Are you distributing alms? or your private medial industry just had improved their facilities to mint money ?

The mother of a friend who is also a member of PDF died few years back due to liver failure. The fking cost of treatment in India's apolo hospital was too high specially the follow up visits which squeezes you of last blood of your body due to high cost. Despite desperate efforts we could not save her.

Please don't declare this kid ISI Agent ..

some Indians think Banning patients will be a revenge ? come on yaar Fights border pe achi lagti hai, Let Science , Art , Sport , Treatment out of Politics and our ego's ..

doesn't have to show that to the world that S.Asian people are grade A a$$holes ..

Secondly it is not only about good facilities and money but there are altogether whole lot of factors including language and culture similarities besides travel time which matters. If Pakistanis can spend in India they can go for saving lives of loved ones in other countries too but again time factor is very vital as well as cultural similarities.

Anyway Indians have been acting like butt hurt @$$holes when it comes to vent frustration over political situations on poor patients and peaceful sports persons and artists from Pakistan.

Muster some courage and grow balls to boycott trade with Pakistan if you are so keen to show ghairat and ego.

A doctor also does not tell you to go to some other country because of his country's policy.

Above all Icarus responded to stupid taunts of Indians who always say that Pakistanis come for free treatment which is not true.

Are you distributing alms? or your private medial industry just had improved their facilities to mint money ?

The mother of a friend who is also a member of PDF died few years back due to liver failure. The fking cost of treatment in India's apolo hospital was too high specially the follow up visits which squeezes you of last blood of your body due to high cost. Despite desperate efforts we could not save her.

Madam, if that is the tone you want to take, then my reply would be the same.

Please go to your own doctors, if you are so ghairatmand.

OR

Please go to whichever other medical facility which you feel gives you better treatment at a lower cost and quicker than us.

Please remember that regardless of who we are, we operate within the bounds and rules of our own country.

As would your doctors. Or doctors anywhere else.

I realise it is a favorite global pastime to bitch about doctors. No problem. We have enough Indian patients who do the same at home.

We do not really need Pakistani money to hear the same.

lol what is that bullsh/it.

Pakistanis never go to India for free treatment.

I would never go to India for medical treatment.

Those idiots going to India for medical treatment are nothing but traitors.

Look man. I'm a father. And a doctor.

I just do not appreciate your "we are paying for it" line.

Pay for it elsewhere if your ego is too big to appreciate a good gesture.
what kind of sh*tty ethics do you have, as a doctor, are you not supposed to treat everybody, irrespective of their background?
Our private hospitals earn a lot of money from foreign visitors, and sometimes use it to subsidize our own poor.

There is nothing called tough visa policy..Our tough stance should be limited for people who are against us in Pakistan than the people who have faith in our medical system and come here to treat themselves.
Agree, people needing medical help should be helped. There should be no reason for not helping the people in need in Pakistan. If we are really doing this, I need to understand the logic.

Hats off to you Sushma ji, are there similar politicians in Pakistan? Who respond to distress calls of common citizens?

Traitors, when someone needs help they do not think on these lines.

Or they dont have any other option.

Put yourself in that fathers shoes.

Hats off to you Sushma ji, are there similar politicians in Pakistan? Who respond to distress calls of common citizens?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-helps-free-indian-and-pakistani-sailors.114970/

At least a good gesture from Indian Govt.
But refusing medical treatment speaks for itself.

There are universal norms, respecting women, treat patients whoever they are, protect places of worship, give security to diplomats - but indiant enmity can transcend all.

Just show off tactics ..susti shurat
stop terrorism in Kashmir and Pakistan then we will believe you care about humanity
on one side India send people like kulbushan Yadav to kill innocent and on other side this drama about humanity

It seems she is even famous in Pakistan .this lady has helped so many people with her twitter account .

Just show off tactics ..susti shurat
stop terrorism in Kashmir and Pakistan then we will believe you care about humanity
on one side India send people like kulbushan Yadav to kill innocent and on other side this drama about humanity
You can say what ever you want but no one believes you mate . have you ever used you mind to think,when your security agencies and govt has been blaming India and they have proof for so many years ,why are they not able to convince even your close friends on that

Tumhein yad ho k na yad ho...

Pakistan Navy rescues 11 Indian from war hit Yemen

Tumhein yad ho k na yad ho...

Pakistan Navy rescues 11 Indian from war hit Yemen
Bhai I am thankful to Pakistan for that. I asked this because this minister responds to distress calls one on one when she sees it on social media. This is not common in India where people could just ping a minister to get their issues addressed(Indians or foreigners). Some folks from my own country are saying that it's not her job and stuff. So how do you see it? Are there ministers in Pak you can or in past could reach out to like this? Nothing sort of India vs Pakistan here. Thanks.

Yes it's not her job but since the babus don't do their job, she's leading by example. Don't you think? Unless offcourse she's on twitter neglecting her core office work. I think she goes to twitter in her leisure time instead of going to Thailand and that makes a difference.

They can go to Dubai and the gulf countries for treatment.

Again Indian doctors for treatment most probably. Again if Indian doctors are paid more in Gulf than in India, the cost of treatment is more. I hope you can help the patients to get cheap treatment instead of blowing hot air... through ur mouth of course.

Back
Top Bottom