What's new

Sushma Swaraj offers to help ailing infant from Pakistan

Drama hai full time.

Anyways I am with bharatis who want to ban Pakistanis from visiting India for medical purposes.

She has a long history of helping folk in trouble.

Especially foreign trouble, medical trouble.

I'm afraid she's old school BJP though. And Modi is waiting for his chance to get rid of her as well.

Drama hai full time.

Anyways I am with bharatis who want to ban Pakistanis from visiting India for medical purposes.
u can start by asking ur fellow countrymen not go.

Good gesture by Sushma Swaraj...why our local media doesn't picks similar story from Pakistan...

Over 1600 Afghan cancer patients treated in Shaukat Khanum: Admin

“Since its inauguration in December 1994, over 1600 cancer patients from Afghanistan have been treated with an estimated cost of 1.5 billion rupees in the hospital. Soon Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center would be inaugurated in Peshawar. Philanthropists and well-off people from Afghanistan must support SKMCH&RC,” says Dr. Sultan

http://afghanistantimes.af/over-1600-afghan-cancer-patients-treated-in-shaukat-khanum-admin/

So sad that riding on 8 lane motarways or metro bus cant save live of his Child. he have to beg enemies for live of his child. lannat on our visionary leadership.

There are a few select, very fine procedures that are unavailable in Pakistan. If India markets itself as a medical tourism destination, and if these people are willing to pay, I don't see where the problem is.
If you want to hurt us, come up with something substantive, how about stop buying cement from us? That's worth a lot more than medical tourism; but guess what, you won't because that's how the globalized economy works.

Entry to India even if you are spending money is not Pakistani citizen's right, it is a privilege.

Back
Top Bottom