What's new

Support Lokpal , Support Jail Bharo

Sir you are correct. But bring black money into the economy legally can bring the country's financial status to a better standing.

People are acting childishly here. They think Arvind Kejriwal or Anna would be brought in as the lokapal. Only people who have had experince in holding govt posts would be brought in. I think most would be retired Supreme Court Judges.

Worst nightmare would be bring a person like Kejriwal into the Lokpal system.
Then it eould be nothing different than the Nazi SS Division. At least, they were answerable to Hitler. These guys would surely bring their personal issues here and try to settle old scores.
Who said this?You are being childish here...
Your whole post centres around Kejriwal in the lokpal system..however there is nothing like this and no one even demanded this..
You need to start watching news channels..i guess its a repercussion of that..

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Sir you are correct. But bring black money into the economy legally can bring the country's financial status to a better standing.

People are acting childishly here. They think Arvind Kejriwal or Anna would be brought in as the lokapal. Only people who have had experince in holding govt posts would be brought in. I think most would be retired Supreme Court Judges.

Worst nightmare would be bring a person like Kejriwal into the Lokpal system.
Then it eould be nothing different than the Nazi SS Division. At least, they were answerable to Hitler. These guys would surely bring their personal issues here and try to settle old scores.
And he is correct in what??Defending that the black money should stay out of India?

You don't follow news channels thats why you are saying this ..
There's a proper 'verses' debate.
Would you like to read Hindustan Times?There is an overwhelming majority supporting Anna Hazare.

And as for Black money,Black money doesn't mean only the Babu's money...black money is from money from tax evasion(Hasan Ali kinda) and to illegal mining/trade etc.That includes corporate houses as well.
But the government doesn't seem to be doing so.

Dude, try to understand that the money in a foreign bank can be brought in only with the consent of the govt in that country.
If you go through the news of the last 18 months or so, we have signed agreements with a number of tax heavens for this reason itself. Its not like, go to the bank and tell them to give the money.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Who said this?You are being childish here...
Your whole post centres around Kejriwal in the lokpal system..however there is nothing like this and no one even demanded this..
You need to start watching news channels..i guess its a repercussion of that..

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

And he is correct in what??Defending that the black money should stay out of India?

He is correct that the black money is being brought in by companies as FDI.

Didn't you even read the kind of holding companies that funded the IPL? The money was coming from the same companies that were buying out the teams. It was just stored in some foreign bank till now.

love to go on but i got to split . see you and a word of advice to hellshere . stop getting personal , you just degrade your self . avoid bringing members families into any discussion .

Dude, try to understand that the money in a foreign bank can be brought in only with the consent of the govt in that country.
If you go through the news of the last 18 months or so, we have signed agreements with a number of tax heavens for this reason itself. Its not like, go to the bank and tell them to give the money.
As if i didn't know?
The Swiss bank has even released the list of names with black money in their bank,but the government is hiding it.
Black money: Swiss ready on tax info, clock ticks - Hindustan Times
The government hasn't done anything yet..

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

love to go on but i got to split . see you and a word of advice to hellshere . stop getting personal , you just degrade your self . avoid bringing members families into any discussion .
Never targeted your family members,but your mentality.

thats really make me laugh man :rofl: parlement main danga ho gya :rofl:

what amuses me is that my fellow countrymen over here think that these morons should be left alone to decide or design a law , and the common man should not even question them , this would just lead to political aristocracy .

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

He is correct that the black money is being brought in by companies as FDI.

Didn't you even read the kind of holding companies that funded the IPL? The money was coming from the same companies that were buying out the teams. It was just stored in some foreign bank till now.
Just asking...
Raul Vinci or Arvind Kejriwal?Whom would you choose?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

what amuses me is that my fellow countrymen over here think that these morons should be left alone to decide or design a law , and the common man should not even question them , this would just lead to political aristocracy .
Not lead to...but it is already.
People like Lalu Yadav in standing committee...i have never ever seen him talk sense in the Lok Sabha.
You can know what kind of system prevails in our country.

As if i didn't know?
The Swiss bank has even released the list of names with black money in their bank,but the government is hiding it.
Black money: Swiss ready on tax info, clock ticks - Hindustan Times
The government hasn't done anything yet..

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Never targeted your family members,but your mentality.

Yes the Govt has not taken action because they know these people will find some way to get back that money, that too legally.
International laws are very different mate. And these rich guys can hire the best guys to defend themselves in International courts. Hell, they would even pay the judges there [remember, there is corruption in foreign countries too].
So, now a strategy has to be formulated that the money gets back here first, then these people should go to jail, best part, they shouldn't be able to get a penny out of it.

After the reforms, Income Tax department allowed people to disclose their "real" assets and pay the tax on it and keep the money. That time so many people disclosed their assets. By law they were tax defaulters and after paying the fine they would not have to go to jail. Plus they keep the legal share of the money.
Here, we want these bastards to go to jail and never see the money again, which should be invested into the country for developmental purposes.

Not to press your opinion but:
ARVIND KEJRIVAL:-

Mechanical Engineer -IIT Kharagpur

...Job :-Tata Steel
Former IRS resigned from the Govt job(posted IT Commisioner's office)

Social Activist:-
Man behind (Right to Information Act).
LokPal bill

Awards Various Ashoka Fellow, Civic Engagement.
2005: 'Satyendra Dubey Memorial Award', IIT Kanpur for his campaign for bringing transparency in Government
2006: Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership.
2006: CNN-IBN, 'Indian of the Year' in Public Service
2009: Distinguished Alumnus Award, IIT Kharagpur for Emergent Leadership.
2010: Policy Change Agent of the Year, Economic Times Corporate Excellence Award along with Aruna Roy.
Fighting against corruption

.............He left his job in IRS to fight against corruption.

RAHUL GANDHI :-

Education- failed to secure passing grades in National Economic Planning and Policy graduated by any how
job: Got ancestral political power and running through it
Award: he is making awards not getting it
Fight against Indians sentiments

For him Terror attacks are common thing...
we should not be worried of that.....let it happen(since they have z class security)

he will never talk about Govt. policies....and planning....since he
is not intelligent enough to grasp that.(claimed to be most eligible to be PM)

Won't talk about black money and corruption.

will never talk in Parliament.

No political vision and goals for nation .

Trained well to fool poor villagers with safed kurta ..nd khadhi(doing same in UP and other places.)

Achievements:-

Great Grandson Of Nehru
Grandson of Indira Daruwala/Gandhi
Son Of Rajiv Gandhi....
From The Family Of [ Nehru/Daruwala and Fake Surname (Taken From Mahatma Gandhi) ]

Till now zero...

..............Claimed to be next PM of INDIA ..Future face of congress.

What a joke

Arvind Kejriwal Vs. Rahul Gandhi
276833_251691401529854_8033345_n.jpg

Yes the Govt has not taken action because they know these people will find some way to get back that money, that too legally.
International laws are very different mate. And these rich guys can hire the best guys to defend themselves in International courts. Hell, they would even pay the judges there [remember, there is corruption in foreign countries too].
So, now a strategy has to be formulated that the money gets back here first, then these people should go to jail, best part, they shouldn't be able to get a penny out of it.

After the reforms, Income Tax department allowed people to disclose their "real" assets and pay the tax on it and keep the money. That time so many people disclosed their assets. By law they were tax defaulters and after paying the fine they would not have to go to jail. Plus they keep the legal share of the money.
Here, we want these bastards to go to jail and never see the money again, which should be invested into the country for developmental purposes.
So is our government so incompetent that it can be defeated by corporate houses?
BTW black money also includes the netas...they don't have the 'power' that you are depicting here.
And a case of black money is not/never heard in international courts,please!
And India has 1.4 trillion$ as black money in foreign banks..Imagine!(More than the rest of the world combined)
And bringing it back isn't a tough deal
Essay on Can India bring back black money? | Articles | Knowledge Hub

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

And btw...Anna Hazare this year and Kejriwal in 2005 or 06 i dont remember exactly awarded CNN-IBN Indian of the year..
It's a very highly placed award.Oh No!CNN got fooled by Team Anna.

Not to press your opinion but:
ARVIND KEJRIVAL:-

Mechanical Engineer -IIT Kharagpur

...Job :-Tata Steel
Former IRS resigned from the Govt job(posted IT Commisioner's office)

Social Activist:-
Man behind (Right to Information Act).
LokPal bill

Awards Various Ashoka Fellow, Civic Engagement.
2005: 'Satyendra Dubey Memorial Award', IIT Kanpur for his campaign for bringing transparency in Government
2006: Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership.
2006: CNN-IBN, 'Indian of the Year' in Public Service
2009: Distinguished Alumnus Award, IIT Kharagpur for Emergent Leadership.
2010: Policy Change Agent of the Year, Economic Times Corporate Excellence Award along with Aruna Roy.
Fighting against corruption

.............He left his job in IRS to fight against corruption.

RAHUL GANDHI :-

Education- failed to secure passing grades in National Economic Planning and Policy graduated by any how
job: Got ancestral political power and running through it
Award: he is making awards not getting it
Fight against Indians sentiments

For him Terror attacks are common thing...
we should not be worried of that.....let it happen(since they have z class security)

he will never talk about Govt. policies....and planning....since he
is not intelligent enough to grasp that.(claimed to be most eligible to be PM)

Won't talk about black money and corruption.

will never talk in Parliament.

No political vision and goals for nation .

Trained well to fool poor villagers with safed kurta ..nd khadhi(doing same in UP and other places.)

Achievements:-

Great Grandson Of Nehru
Grandson of Indira Daruwala/Gandhi
Son Of Rajiv Gandhi....
From The Family Of [ Nehru/Daruwala and Fake Surname (Taken From Mahatma Gandhi) ]

Till now zero...

..............Claimed to be next PM of INDIA ..Future face of congress.

What a joke

Arvind Kejriwal Vs. Rahul Gandhi
276833_251691401529854_8033345_n.jpg

Just so to answer your question, I hate both of them.
One is an Idiot, and the other is too arrogant.

And person like Kejriwal cannot work under someone else. That is the reason he did not survive in the govt job.

Also IIT has nothing to do with what he is doing.

Also, I'm an engineer from NIT [though not the best, still an underdog :azn:] and preparing for UPSC Civil Services.
I go by the strategy that if you don't like something, improve it yourself.
That is problem with us today, we talk against politicians and govt officials. Why not get into the system and change it.
Thing is if you want to clean the drains. you have to jump in and get your hands dirty.

I would like to know what you think on this bro.

So is our government so incompetent that it can be defeated by corporate houses?
BTW black money also includes the netas...they don't have the 'power' that you are depicting here.
And a case of black money is not/never heard in international courts,please!
And India has 1.4 trillion$ as black money in foreign banks..Imagine!(More than the rest of the world combined)
And bringing it back isn't a tough deal
Essay on Can India bring back black money? | Articles | Knowledge Hub

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

And btw...Anna Hazare this year and Kejriwal in 2005 or 06 i dont remember exactly awarded CNN-IBN Indian of the year..
It's a very highly placed award.Oh No!CNN got fooled by Team Anna.
Didn't know that. Thank for letting me know.

Also not too much into Corporate awards. They will give awards only to be close to someone.

I'm not against anyone mate. I just want a good bill, that would improve the state's functioning and solve poor peoples' problems.

yaar... It`s very cold in Delhi.. so Jail bharo is bit scary for me..:P but my full support to Lokpal & Anna...:tup:

Aisi shardi wich main to jail jane se raha...brrrrrrrr...:D

JHANT BALWAN:sick:
Really guys i am sick of hearing my fellow indians who qusetion the steps taken by team anna.i mean here we are 62 years after independence with political dynasties ruling us .father of the nation who slept nude with girls(but we cant talk about it).chacha nehru who broke the country in two for the sake of his wishes for power.he smoked cigrette had high profile affairs (but no talks:no:) .no strong anti corruption bill and still we question the very men who brought the issue to highlight.if it was left on our honourable politicians and parliament i am sure you wont get a strong anti corruption bill in the next 60 years.
you (anna haters) talk of lokpal being against democracy,constitution bla bla.man who the fukc cares. a common man should not care if his country follows democracy or communism.one should check where he stands if i had to choose i think the british would have been better rulers.call them back.:hitwall:.

sorry guys i know you might not be intrested in my rambling.but though usually i dont post but
today after watching all the news of fake lokpal bill being passed i had to.

feel like puking:sick:

Lalu very correctly said "this bill is a bill of suicide"

all i want is a strong branch (CBI OR LOKPAL) to check all these phukin netas and bureaucrats for corruption.

Saw somewhere on the news today that the amended Lokpal bill excludes the military from being held accountable. Any truth in that ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom