What's new

Support Lokpal , Support Jail Bharo

and one thing we all need to know is that anna hazare is just a face of this entire agitation otherwise the lokpal bill is the brain child of arvind kejriwal who is a well experienced and a man of clean character

@those who say parliament is supreme body in this nation please look at this video , so you guys say that these fools have the ultimate authority to decide our countries future .

Thats what i think mate...fools like Lula prasad yadav in the standing committee...today he said he is thinking to make a national anna ki sehat bachao committee(Save Anna's health) and the fking fools around him laughing...seriously What the fkin hell?On a serious issue like this,you come up with this shi t!?
Parliament in truth has many uncivilized people...hence the condition our nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thinking why 2 of you with public servants in their family against Anna...;)
Due you even know the basic structure of governments lokpal bill?

They passed the citizens charter without even debating,putting it under CVC.
Then the prison term of the corrupt official would be rather soft when compared to a complainant who ll be jailed for 2 years for a complaint that is not upheld.
Why do you think the entire parliament is opposing the government's bill? Just get out of that pro congress mood and think like a realistic person.
The government doesn't free CBI out of its hands though CBI wants to be freed.
The lokpal can't investigate..it will hand over the duty to CBI(which is under government) therefore investigation under government.
And then a cheap trick by the UPA to propose a reservation in this as well!(polls coming up in 5 states soon).
So you opposing most of the parliament(all parties have rejected the bill except Congress of course)
The question here is about the will of the government,it is just trying to bring about a weak bill so that the govt. can show that it has fulfilled the promise that it made(Though it didn't seem to be when in mid december it said passing lokpal bill wouldn't be possible this season).So how's it possible now suddenly?Again the Anna factor..or else the government was trying to delay this as well.
Just go through the news channels,there are experts(non political) better than you and me outrightly rejecting the government's bill.

while the political parties have a right to reject (their motives are suspect) any bill . team anna has no right to run a parallel debate in any forum (refer to the high court verdict on Thursday last)
i told you not to mentions or bring up families but you seem to persist . post reported.
as for reservations its politics , nothing to do with corruption . and i for one do support that minorities have a right in the say so of the future of India . me being one my self.
are you now questioning the validity of the CVC to conduct fair investigations or to overlook them? till date in the past 64 yrs there has been no complaint against the CVC i doing their job.
so according to you the cvc , judiciary the government all Ias officers are corrupt . so who is left? the peon in the corner?
where will the carder for the lokpal come from ? these same IAS officers who will magically become clean?
any more questions?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Thats what i think mate...fools like Lula prasad yadav in the standing committee...today he said he is thinking to make a national anna ki sehat bachao committee(Save Anna's health) and the fking fools around him laughing...seriously What the fkin hell?On a serious issue like this,you come up with this shi t!?
Parliament in truth has many uncivilized people...hence the condition our nation.

look at the TV his health is deteriorating , why is no other member of team anna sitting on fast . why make this old man to it ?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

@those who say parliament is supreme body in this nation please look at this video , so you guys say that these fools have the ultimate authority to decide our countries future .

so whats your option? gram sabha?

For those who are saying the people will monitor the Lokpal, who will you go and complain to if they have every power under them including judiciary and parliament. At least we can throw out the politicians once every five years, but what will you do about the Lokpal. Above all, absolute power corrupts and there is ample evidence in history about this.

Just go through the news channels,there are experts(non political) better than you and me outrightly rejecting the government's bill.

Dude, those experts are brought by the Media to create sensation, nothing more.
See, the experts on the day when the debate was going on supported the Parliament's stand and agreed that there should be a healthy debate. Once a bill is introduced, it just cannot be sidetracked when the next session starts [assuming its not passed in this one].

I bet you Rs.100 that the experts today would be totally different and would most probably be from Anna's NGO.
I don't watch the news just for this reason, they are experts at blowing things out of proportion. Read decent newspapers, and most important of all try to form your own independent views.

Also you are being too personal with the other guys brother. Don't you understand that the policies that the govt. forms are actually made my IAS officers? That implies, all the previous attempts at bringing Lokpal were done by the Govt. officers and not the politicians.
Corruption is rampant in the lower ranks in our country. The senior officers in various services have brought about the reforms you see and the development is the direct result of that. Not by some poorly educated politician who takes the credit at the end.

If our country was as corrupt as they portray in our media and all the politicians were bad, we would be doing worst than North Korea.
And regarding the Black-Money issue, if you read Nandan Nilekani's book, you would understand how the Companies used to hide away their profits during the pre-reforms era and show losses. then this money was shifted offshore. They are the real villans from that era and not they pay the media to show themselves in good light.

Post No.100 :yahoo:
Never thought I would last this long on PDF.:enjoy:

while the political parties have a right to reject (their motives are suspect) any bill . team anna has no right to run a parallel debate in any forum (refer to the high court verdict on Thursday last)
i told you not to mentions or bring up families but you seem to persist . post reported.
as for reservations its politics , nothing to do with corruption . and i for one do support that minorities have a right in the say so of the future of India . me being one my self.
are you now questioning the validity of the CVC to conduct fair investigations or to overlook them? till date in the past 64 yrs there has been no complaint against the CVC i doing their job.
so according to you the cvc , judiciary the government all Ias officers are corrupt . so who is left? the peon in the corner?
where will the carder for the lokpal come from ? these same IAS officers who will magically become clean?
any more questions?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

look at the TV his health is deteriorating , why is no other member of team anna sitting on fast . why make this old man to it ?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

God you need a serious comprehension check.
Why should their be reservation in a system of providing justice!?
Is justice provided on the basis of religion/caste?
That means the whole basic judicial system is a failed one right now?

Are you wearing your specs right?I didn't say CVC is corrupt,rather i was talking about CAG,know the difference do you?I said CAG doesn't handle the day to day problems of a common man regarding corruption.All judicial systems ,IAS etc are corrupt when did i say?You on a high?

And the lokpal won't be an IAS officer,it could be anyone..the appointment will be done by a joint panel,you got no knowledge seriously.

And there are many team anna members fasting as well...don't know about the period but they are.And besides the team members are urging Anna to break the fast..check that also?One sided perspective?

Gram Sabha?Whats the question?

God i seriously feel i m talking to a poorly informed person.
You don't even know the ABCD of the current system.

See, the experts on the day when the debate was going on supported the Parliament's stand and agreed that there should be a healthy debate. Once a bill is introduced, it just cannot be sidetracked when the next session starts [assuming its not passed in this one].

I bet you Rs.100 that the experts today would be totally different and would most probably be from Anna's NGO.
I don't watch the news just for this reason, they are experts at blowing things out of proportion. Read decent newspapers, and most important of all try to form your own independent views.

Also you are being too personal with the other guys brother. Don't you understand that the policies that the govt. forms are actually made my IAS officers? That implies, all the previous attempts at bringing Lokpal were done by the Govt. officers and not the politicians.
Corruption is rampant in the lower ranks in our country. The senior officers in various services have brought about the reforms you see and the development is the direct result of that. Not by some poorly educated politician who takes the credit at the end.

If our country was as corrupt as they portray in our media and all the politicians were bad, we would be doing worst than North Korea.
And regarding the Black-Money issue, if you read Nandan Nilekani's book, you would understand how the Companies used to hide away their profits during the pre-reforms era and show losses. then this money was shifted offshore. They are the real villans from that era and not they pay the media to show themselves in good light.

these people cant come up with valid points just personal attacks against our families. it pisses me off.
all the money which is so called "black money" is being invested in India and its infrastructure. (money in swiss banks get 1% interest) out here these people invest it and make 20 % returns and even help the economy .

Post No.100 :yahoo:
Never thought I would last this long on PDF.:enjoy:
You don't follow news channels thats why you are saying this ..
There's a proper 'verses' debate.
Would you like to read Hindustan Times?There is an overwhelming majority supporting Anna Hazare.

And as for Black money,Black money doesn't mean only the Babu's money...black money is from money from tax evasion(Hasan Ali kinda) and to illegal mining/trade etc.That includes corporate houses as well.
But the government doesn't seem to be doing so.

God you need a serious comprehension check.
Why should their be reservation in a system of providing justice!?
Is justice provided on the basis of religion/caste?
That means the whole basic judicial system is a failed one right now?

Are you wearing your specs right?I didn't say CVC is corrupt,rather i was talking about CAG,know the difference do you?I said CAG doesn't handle the day to day problems of a common man regarding corruption.All judicial systems ,IAS etc are corrupt when did i say?You on a high?

And the lokpal won't be an IAS officer,it could be anyone..the appointment will be done by a joint panel,you got no knowledge seriously.

And there are many team anna members fasting as well...don't know about the period but they are.And besides the team members are urging Anna to break the fast..check that also?One sided perspective?

Gram Sabha?Whats the question?

God i seriously feel i m talking to a poorly informed person.
You don't even know the ABCD of the current system.

did you read what you wrote? about the citizen charter being under the cvc? its to that i responded.
i said about the carders. do you know what that means? who will be the staff of the lokpal ? where will it come from? they need a staff of 35k
i asked you a question a long time ago tell me what your problem with the government bill. no answer yet.
as for the gram sabha comment it was in relation to the vid posted . i asked if not the parliament then what? gram sabha (anna hazare wants that )

would love to continue but i have to go to dinner with my kids . wife is getting irritated. :D

these people cant come up with valid points just personal attacks against our families. it pisses me off.
all the money which is so called "black money" is being invested in India and its infrastructure. (money in swiss banks get 1% interest) out here these people invest it and make 20 % returns and even help the economy .
Arrey bhaiya!! This guy is even defending black money...You even crossed the government's lameness!

any more questions?

nope , i am just saying that don't live in that delusion that only parliament is the supreme authority in our country , because most of our lawmakers are either uneducated or have a criminal record , it should not be like just because they have won the elections they have every right to play with our future for the next five years , and specially in regions like bellary in my state politicians over there win elections by bribing the voters .

did you read what you wrote? about the citizen charter being under the cvc? its to that i responded.
i said about the carders. do you know what that means? who will be the staff of the lokpal ? where will it come from? they need a staff of 35k
i asked you a question a long time ago tell me what your problem with the government bill. no answer yet.
as for the gram sabha comment it was in relation to the vid posted . i asked if not the parliament then what? gram sabha (anna hazare wants that )
I did answer 'my problem with the bill'...quoted your post you can scroll back and read,guess you missed.
35k staff?Where does that figure come from?Can direct me to a link?
Gram Sabha already exists...he doesn't want that Gram Sabha is just the meeting of the Panchayat members,you seriously are not making any sense.

thats really make me laugh man :rofl: parlement main danga ho gya :rofl:

Sir you are correct. But bring black money into the economy legally can bring the country's financial status to a better standing.

People are acting childishly here. They think Arvind Kejriwal or Anna would be brought in as the lokapal. Only people who have had experince in holding govt posts would be brought in. I think most would be retired Supreme Court Judges.

Worst nightmare would be bring a person like Kejriwal into the Lokpal system.
Then it eould be nothing different than the Nazi SS Division. At least, they were answerable to Hitler. These guys would surely bring their personal issues here and try to settle old scores.

Back
Top Bottom