What's new

Support Lokpal , Support Jail Bharo

anna is turning into this political tool . intent on trying to destabilize parliamentary democracy , kiran bedi has gone on record saying we should have a presidential type of democracy like the US . :rolleyes:

Another round of Drama my friend.
Most important question is who is paying all the bills for this agitation?
People don't understand that when its difficult for a good earning middle class person to save these days how come anyone can donate for this agitation. That means someone wealthy is behind the scenes playing the role of Producer and Director

I won't be surprised if the team Anna form a party and contest the next elections.
This is just one good PR move before entering politics to ensure that atleast a few seats would be won.
And I certainly don't believe in someone claiming to be the "Second Father of the Nation".

Team Anna's Lokpal bill is morally and constitutionally flawed. Also, I would like to see a good and lengthy debate in parliament before the final Bill is passed. Not something just a handful of people want who's only source of income comes from holding agitations.

You can Google who is Paying for the agitation !! there are NGO's and Donations Made by protestors

Anna never claimed to be "Second Father of the Nation" ! if so Link me to source ?

and How is Anna's Proposed Bill is Constitutionally flawed ?

yaar... It`s very cold in Delhi.. so Jail bharo is bit scary for me..:P but my full support to Lokpal & Anna...:tup:

Aisi shardi wich main to jail jane se raha...brrrrrrrr...:D

oper se dandy bhi khany pary to hawa nikal jay gee bachy teri :lol:

Let Me Tell you
This Movement Doesn't Revolve Around Anna Hazare Anymore if you leave all the Electronic Media Glare Aside, It would have been viable for Govt to Ignore this Movement if this would have been Only small section of Society Protesting but that's not the thing anymore My friend Its the Majority of People that came on Street's On August and thus why the govt is giving so Much Attention to the Movement !!

Ok I Agree that Parliament has right to decide what Kind of Legislature should be Passed But what if the Bill Passed is against the Wish of Major section of Society ? Don't They have right to Protest so that It can be Amended according to their Wish , Ain't that Democracy ! You Elect a Representative for Five years and Then the Representative Never looks back at the voters to take their Views and Go against their Wishes ! is this Democracy ?

When Delhi Police was Ordered by govt to Lathi charge On Men and Women who were Protesting against corruption during Ramdev's fast !! was that Democracy ! do you know a Women Died in that Lathi charge !!

The people have Full right to agitate till the Bill of their Choice is Passed and Not what Majority of MP's want !

Rather than Calling Anna a ' Fool ' Look at Yourself !! I doubt you have even Done 0.1 % of service to Nation of what he has done !

There is no Law that says everyone is to do something for the nation else you are a burden.

I dont mind saying I havent done anything for the nation,I haven't taken anything like Chetwode's oath.Now Sir have you done anything for the nation with regard to your statement.

There is no Law that says everyone is to do something for the nation else you are a burden.

I dont mind saying I havent done anything for the nation,I haven't taken anything like Chetwode's oath.Now Sir have you done anything for the nation with regard to your statement.

No sir Nothing Like Anna has Done ....I Didnt say that if you havent done any service to Nation than he is a Burden.

I Just Replied as he Abused Anna who has Given all his life to Service of People !!

Check "Activism" section in wikipedia page on Anna Hazare.

I Know why was he Jailed , I am from Maharashtra for your Information , I Know Anna Hazare .... I know Why then CM Manohar Joshi Intervened when he was Jailed .... I Know Politics In Maharashtra better than You !! I Am telling you to tell me why was he Jailed !! Was he Jailed Due to Corruption ? Or due to Some Crime ?

I Dont Refer Wiki Unlike You !! Research b4 making Allegations

I Know why was he Jailed , I am from Maharashtra for your Information , I Know Anna Hazare .... I know Why then CM Manohar Joshi Intervened when he was Jailed .... I Know Politics In Maharashtra better than You !! I Am telling you to tell me why was he Jailed !! Was he Jailed Due to Corruption ? Or due to Some Crime ?

I knew that fact very well before I saw the wikipedia article,I knew he was jailed in 1998.I never mentioned I am a master in Maharashtra politics,I dont care what happens in Maharashtra,I truly dont even care if Anna lives,dies or bursts into flames.

I knew that fact very well before I saw the wikipedia article,I knew he was jailed in 1998.I never mentioned I am a master in Maharashtra politics,I dont care what happens in Maharashtra,I truly dont even care if Anna lives,dies or bursts into flames.

as an addition what I stated was a fact,not an allegation.Refer the dictionary first.

Buddy, my parents have attended Anna's speeches when they were young. They have quite a good idea about who he really is what actually he has done. Not something the media portrays on TV.
This person used to roam around in Mercs and Audis of rich businessmen before this TV stunt. Now he has switched back to his Maruti Alto and Scorpio again because of the constantly following media.
He has been a tool for parties in Maharashtra politics, organizing agitations on their behalf when they could not take a morally high ground themselves.
If you ask me for a link, i cannot give it to you. If you really want to know the truth, go around in his district and ask the most elderly, they will tell you the truth if you are not carrying a Camera. The media will hold onto this trump card as they have to get as much TRP as possible before they destroy his "Messiah" status created by the media themselves.

Also, Team of Anna has no credibility in itself and have not done anything as yet for this country. Don't start with Kiran Bedi and here President's medal. that one is given to anyone who served in Naxal area of a few months or more [IPS cadre only]. She did not even get the President's Medal for Meritorious Services which is given to all policeman [from constables to IPS officers who have worked hard and got results in their certain tenure of service - which is recorded onto ACRs not just some headlines of newspapers]

Regarding doing anything for this country, i donno if anything I did could stand out to say I did something great, but one thing I promise is that, I have never let anyone and will not in the future as well jeopardize this Country and its peoples' interests.

Take off the glasses put on your eyes by the Media.

True social workers are like the Amte family. They have truly dedicated their lives for the betterment of lives of people. But its a really boring story for the Media and doesn't gather TRPs as much.

We should not judge the lokpal bill from a personality angle, anna being a good guy does not make lokpal a good idea(and vice versa).
Corruption happens at every level of society, wherever there is systemic possibility of corruption. Whereever govt has introduced transparency and new technology(like e-seva in AP) corruption has reduced a lot. That has happened without inventing a police to police the police.

The 30k odd people that will man lokpal will come from the same society that we have, which is deeply corrupt. Instead of raising a police force, we should bring administrative changes to specific places of corruption.
For example, state border checkposts are a place for massive corruption. It requires changes in the way they operate, rather than a police.

even though Lallu was at his humorous best he made some really good points . i watched the entire debate that day . got the week off so am watching the next few days too.
So you like fools like lalu talking humorously at a very serious point...look at his speech now,fking dikhead is lalu
And you condemn a person who doesn't have a penny for himself/quits food so that the lazy government starts acting and yes there are tonnes of people following him...some exceptions like you are bound to be here.

So you like fools like lalu talking humorously at a very serious point...look at his speech now,fking dikhead is lalu
And you condemn a person who doesn't have a penny for himself/quits food so that the lazy government starts acting and yes there are tonnes of people following him...some exceptions like you are bound to be here.

son the definition of democracy in which i live in (don't know about you) is that i can speak my mind . i am entitled to my opinion. and we can agree to disagree . Not its my way or the highway like anna and his cronies are putting forward. i believe in the parliamentary system of democracy . and yes i have a lot of relatives in the IAS also my father and grandfather retired as officers from the army . 6 of my family members are in the armed services. we even have 2 mla in our family . so do not think only you and anna have the right to be patriotic and get off your high horse .
if you have any points bring them forward and we can discuss them . but if you get personal mate you are just showing your self to be what you are.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Oh yeah,now i see..you are a congress supporter(Is your relative a public servant?:P)
No wonder...but yeah you are a rare kind here.

if you go through the thread you will realize you are in a minority :)

son the definition of democracy in which i live in (don't know about you) is that i can speak my mind . i am entitled to my opinion. and we can agree to disagree . Not its my way or the highway like anna and his cronies are putting forward. i believe in the parliamentary system of democracy . and yes i have a lot of relatives in the IAS also my father and grandfather retired as officers from the army . 6 of my family members are in the armed services. we even have 2 mla in our family . so do not think only you and anna have the right to be patriotic and get off your high horse .
if you have any points bring them forward and we can discuss them . but if you get personal mate you are just showing your self to be what you are.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

if you go through the thread you will realize you are in a minority :)
Lol look at the numbers thanking the first post..and then you 3-4 guys.
Go through other Anna Hazare threads..Congress followers are not seen here much.

You got mla's in your family and you are outrightly rejecting and insulting anna hazare...does that hint towards something?;)
Btw,who asked you to change your opinion?don't get too much excited.

And this parliamentary democracy has given us the bill(lokpal) that the public has been struggling for 40 years?
Why is corruption so rampant in India despite the great parliamentary democracy!Why are so many people still poor?
Why does India have max black money in the whole world!?
Not that i m against democracy...but certain things need to be challenged.

Back
Top Bottom