What's new

Support Lokpal , Support Jail Bharo

For those who are disgusted by behaviour of our civilian leaders, should look around and see the alternatives.
Inspite of all that is wrong, democracy is the only achievement I am proud of, it is a shame people want to hurt the system that has worked for so long.
I not only have serious issues with the idea of lokpal, but also in the way it has been brought(by blackmail), with rest of the civil society silenced into guilt and shame(if you speak even a bit different, you are a sell out).
I would request people to watch tv debates and discussions,(without questioning motive of the people, but going by logic).If that still does not change your black and white way of seeing things, change your TV sets.

indian "democracy" has not worked for the hundreds of millions who are malnourished, stunted, wearing torn clothes and living in hovels, while politicians loot billions

Had India been a communist country,the malnourished and loot figure would have been much higher.

indian "democracy" has not worked for the hundreds of millions who are malnourished, stunted, wearing torn clothes and living in hovels, while politicians loot billions

do you have any other option to the parliamentary democracy we have ? if so do spell it out.:)

do you have any other option to the parliamentary democracy we have ? if so do spell it out.:)

yes it should be ..accountable parliamentary democracy with a proper framework which would answer to ppl of india...remember parliament is not supreme its ppl who are supreme in democrazy.
currently in govt no one is accounted no one is responsible.
Do u call it a Parliament democracy where you buy out votes to save ur a$$e$ in parliament..
I dont even believed in coalition conept it sucks.

To people who are saying that the poor and hungry because of democracy, Dear friends, these same people bring in the same bastards in the elections for a bottle of liquor [or TV or laptops, depending on whats on offer].

Democracy gives you the power that if you don't like the way things are, get elected and change the same.

I think the time has come to do the latter. Don't just talk crap about democracy as it is only what you want it to be. If you want change, you have to do it. No one is going to do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom