What's new

Sunni ISIS murdered 500 Yazidi, make 300 women sex slave

Already got a warning from mods for Christian propaganda. Too bad I will have to leave you in the darkness instead of enlightening your heart with the light of the son of God Lord Jesus.

How about you answer my question before you leave or you have no answer to Kali's blood lust? Btw did you read my post or will you be recycling your copy paste in the future?

How about you answer my question before you leave or you have no answer to Kali's blood lust?

I have the answer for kali and allah and their demands .But then the mods will ban me for trying to spread Christianity among the mard-e-momins.

I've seen plenty of Christians distancing themselves from Evangelicals, with some official churches actively telling their congregations they twist the words of the good book.

Anyway Illusion, the idea is to divorce ourselves from them. How can we incorporate people who at the moment talks or a disagreement happens they will have your head on a spike. The right wing movements of other faiths don't quote embrace killing their co-religionists quite like the so called Jihadists.

The plan is to divorce and tackle them and their properganda. We are here to support Muslims who haven't fallen in line with them.

Battling Takfir with Takfir, will only lead to you yourself becoming a Takfiri, better acknowledge the problem instead of "Divorcing it", only then will you be able to effectively battle them, otherwise you are just becoming like them, it is very important to not ever fall into extremism, neither with all the way, or against all the way, question everything, and then question it again. It is the only way to achieve true focus.

I have the answer for kali and allah and their demands .But then the mods will ban me for trying to spread Christianity among the mard-e-momins.

You are a bser piece of shit but then you are already knew that.

I've seen plenty of Christians distancing themselves from Evangelicals, with some official churches actively telling their congregations they twist the words of the good book.

Anyway Illusion, the idea is to divorce ourselves from them. How can we incorporate people who at the moment talks or a disagreement happens they will have your head on a spike. The right wing movements of other faiths don't quote embrace killing their co-religionists quite like the so called Jihadists.

The plan is to divorce and tackle them and their properganda. We are here to support Muslims who haven't fallen in line with them.

My point is you are creating more and more divisions - apart from the Shia Sunii divide, there is the Sufi, Deobandi, Barelvi etc and as you say salafi, wahabbi etc. You are just making it someone else's problem by taking the easy way out. How does distancing away from them help in tackling the situation?.

Actually, what they believe in is that they follow Islam pure and unadulterated, so these people if you label them as Salafis etc. they will call you mad (Right before they kill you), so in essence, they do not actually follow a Salafi "Aqeedah" now do they? Because people who do call themselves Salafis would not associate with these people, Salafi etc. it just has become a thing that Muslims use to divert the blame and focus away from themselves by saying "NO NO IT WASN"T ME, IT WAS SOMEONE FOLLOWING ANOTHER SECT" which I find quite pathetic honestly.

Mosamania, they call themselves Salafis, as they claim to follow the way of the Salaf i.e. the first three generations of the Islamic faith. Their Aqeedah has been shaped by various scholars they have followed over the years and many scholars have written about it.

It's not a case diverting focus. Why should I take the blame for the acts these savages commit? They have murdered hundreds of scholars and Imams that we held dear to our heart. Why would I want anything to do with them.

Battling Takfir with Takfir, will only lead to you yourself becoming a Takfiri, better acknowledge the problem instead of "Divorcing it", only then will you be able to effectively battle them, otherwise you are just becoming like them, it is very important to not ever fall into extremism, neither with all the way, or against all the way, question everything, and then question it again. It is the only way to achieve true focus.

Oh come on are you saying that I can't even walk up to you throw a Mississippi Mud Pie in your face while saying 'You're not a Muslim' before I run off again ? :(

@KingMamba @mandrom, time now to put an end to this before it earns you more warnings and threadban.

Indians been spreading bakwas since page one and I am the one getting threatened for answering back. I have not even posted anything deserving a warning yet but don't worry I will tag you when I do.

My point is you are creating more and more divisions - apart from the Shia Sunii divide, there is the Sufi, Deobandi, Barelvi etc and as you say salafi, wahabbi etc. You are just making it someone's problem. How does distancing away from them help in tackling the situation?.

You haven't answered what I posted previously. How do you expect us to talk to people who want to kill us?

On the contrary I'm not making it someone else's problem, as outlined in my post earlier to you. We are actively doing something to counter the problem.

I don't understand why you want us to unite with them. :what:

Oh come on Waz Bhai....we're making the same mistake that people make when they say 'the vast majority of the folks who are committing appalling atrocities are Muslims' ! :(

No we are not bro. This is more than a trend and it's high time people took notice of it.

Mosamania, they call themselves Salafis, as they claim to follow the way of the Salaf i.e. the first three generations of the Islamic faith. Their Aqeedah has been shaped by various scholars they have followed over the years and many scholars have written about it.

It's not a case diverting focus. Why should I take the blame for the acts these savages commit? They have murdered hundreds of scholars and Imams that we held dear to our heart. Why would I want anything to do with them.

I find the best way to handle this situation, is to distance oneself from any religion what so ever, why should I be called any religion at all, each and every single person has a set of beliefs that differentiates him/her from every person on earth, to seek that this entire group follows a certain "sect" is foolish, or to think to oneself that themselves follow a certain "sect or religion" is even more foolish. And anyone that think that all humans can be forced into thinking a certain "right" way is only insulting humanity's sentience, and that person have committed a crime, as all crimes in the end are about insulting the sentience of others, our most prized evolutionary trait.

How about you answer my question before you leave or you have no answer to Kali's blood lust? Btw did you read my post or will you be recycling your copy paste in the future?

Goddess kali loved blood................maybe she had iron deficiency,who knows.
Whats ur obsession with kali??

Are u a secret bhakt?:lol::lol:
Now comeon,good boy............let it come out:D

You haven't answered what I posted previously. How do you expect us to talk to people who want to kill us?

On the contrary I'm not making it someone else's problem, as outlined in my post earlier to you. We are actively doing something to counter the problem.

I don't understand why you want us to unite with them. :what:

I don't know how, but I don't see it getting resolved either by making it a salafi, takfiri or wahabbi problem. Honestly I don't know the difference between them. What I do know is that ISIS calls itself Sunni and their state an Islamic caliphate and calls for wholesale iradication of non Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom