What's new

Sunni ISIS murdered 500 Yazidi, make 300 women sex slave

Isn't the onus on 'others' to prove something ? Has anyone caught any Saudi Official (serving or retired) with the ISIS ? Has anyone managed to pin down a money trail from KSA to the ISIS's coffers ? Or is it more of a 'this' article & 'that' article making convenient claims where the source is usually an 'unnamed intelligence officer' or 'some official requesting anonymity' ? :unsure:
So it was you who acted as the middleman?o_O

Saudi sympathy for anti-Shia "militancy" is identified in leaked US official documents. The then US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wrote in December 2009 in a cable released by Wikileaks that "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qa'ida, the Taliban, LeT [Lashkar-e-Taiba in Pakistan] and other terrorist groups." She said that, in so far as Saudi Arabia did act against al-Qa'ida, it was as a domestic threat and not because of its activities abroad. This policy may now be changing with the dismissal of Prince Bandar as head of intelligence this year. But the change is very recent, still ambivalent and may be too late: it was only last week that a Saudi prince said he would no longer fund a satellite television station notorious for its anti-Shia bias based in Egypt.

Oh come on a 'leaked US official document citing the Opinion of Hillary' ?

Evidence...where is the 'evidence' ?

This is the same BS that brought about Iraq where heaven's knows how many years later the US didn't even manage to find a goddamn firecracker let alone a Weapon of Mast Destruction !

Besides why would KSA support any of these groups when the Al-Qaeeda is rabidly anti-Saudi as is the ISSI ? What purpose does it serve to arm & support the same people who call upon the end of the Saudi Monarchy & of Saudi Arabia as we know it ?

Isn't the onus on 'others' to prove something ? Has anyone caught any Saudi Official (serving or retired) with the ISIS ? Has anyone managed to pin down a money trail from KSA to the ISIS's coffers ? Or is it more of a 'this' article & 'that' article making convenient claims where the source is usually an 'unnamed intelligence officer' or 'some official requesting anonymity' ? :unsure:

And his reply is still an article this, and article that. What this article however failed to mention is that Hillary herself said that the support comes from private doners who genuinely believe that their money is going for a good cause, but it is being funneled to terrorists instead. And that the government has clamped down on it once it found out.

But of course saying this part is not good for the article because it will make the entire article void and nonsensical, but people yet choose to believe what they wish instead of finding the truth themselves.

Oh come on a 'leaked US official document citing the Opinion of Hillary' ?

Evidence...where is the 'evidence' ?

This is the same BS that brought about Iraq where heaven's knows how many years later the US didn't even manage to find a goddamn firecracker let alone a Weapon of Mast Destruction !

Besides why would KSA support any of these groups when the Al-Qaeeda is rabidly anti-Saudi as is the ISSI ? What purpose does it serve to arm & support the same people who call upon the end of the Saudi Monarchy & of Saudi Arabia as we know it ?

Because as I said, people believe only what they want to believe, even if it doesn't make a lick of sense they will believe it to the end.

Latest situation on field.

article-2719698-205B465600000578-212_964x806.jpg

300 Women for sex slaves????? This decade is one of the worst in terms of violence across the world.....

And his reply is still an article this, and article that. What this article however failed to mention is that Hillary herself said that the support comes from private doners who genuinely believe that their money is going for a good cause, but it is being funneled to terrorists instead. And that the government has clamped down on it once it found out.

But of course saying this part is not good for the article because it will make the entire article void and nonsensical, but people yet choose to believe what they wish instead of finding the truth themselves.

Because as I said, people believe only what they want to believe, even if it doesn't make a lick of sense they will believe it to the end.

Apart from all that, the poster you are replying to actually believes that IS is only interested in the killing of Shias, using his logic he believes that it must Saudi funded. What he fails to realise is that IS has targeted Sunnis in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and the rest of the world. They believe the majority of Sunnis to be apostates and thus must be rooted out. To further hammer home the point, when they took over Mosul they asked Sunnis to 'repent' (i.e pledging allegiance) or pay the consequence (death) and this happens in every area they take over.

Apart from all that, the poster you are replying to actually believes that IS is only interested in the killing of Shias, using his logic he believes that it must Saudi funded. What he fails to realise is that IS has targeted Sunnis in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and the rest of the world. They believe the majority of Sunnis to be apostates and thus must be rooted out. To further hammer home the point, when they took over Mosul they asked Sunnis to 'repent' (i.e pledging allegiance) or pay the consequence (death) and this
happens in every area they take over.

Let's just say due to my own religious inclinations I am much much much worse to ISIS than any Shia can ever be. And this is something I am very proud of.

300 Women for sex slaves????? This decade is one of the worst in terms of violence across the world.....
LOL Just look at how many people were killed in WW1 and WW2. This is nothing in comparison

Let's just say due to my own religious inclinations I am much much much worse to ISIS than any Shia can ever be. And this is something I am very proud of.

As an atheist myself, I agree wholeheartedly.

LOL Just look at how many people were killed in WW1 and WW2. This is nothing in comparison

Well it might be.....In recent times I don't remember a period of so much violence around the world....

stop spreading propoganda...no one in islamic world supporting ISIS nither sunni,shia,wahabi nor any other sect
in islamic world overall all mulims are agreed that they are khwarij and agents of zionist and just using the name of islam just like TTP...also you can ready edward snowdown's statement in which he said bagdadi is a mossad agent and highly trained by israel ..also usa and israel supporting and funding them.....

Well it might be.....In recent times I don't remember a period of so much violence around the world....
It’s because of 24 hour news channels and the internet. It makes it look like theirs more violence by the constant coverage, but we are probably living in one of the most peaceful times in humanity.

We have already captured ISIS follower here

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Tim Detasemen Khusus 88 Antiteror menangkap dua orang yang diduga merupakan anggota kelompok teroris Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS)—belakangan disebut Islamic State (IS)—di Ngawi, Jawa Timur, pada Jumat, 8 Agustus 2014. Mereka yang dibekuk adalah Kardi dan Guntur, warga Desa Gendingan, Kecamatan Widodaren.

Kepala Kepolisian Jenderal Sutarman mengatakan dua orang yang ditangkap telah mendeklarasikan diri mendukung ISIS dan sudah lama diintai kepolisian. "Kepemilikan senjata api sudah cukup sebagai bukti awal," ujarnya, Jumat, 8 Agustus 2014.

Ketua Tim Densus 88 Mabes Polri Komisaris Besar Ibnu Suhendra mengatakan, di Ngawi, Kardi dan Guntur merupakan anak buah Santoso, pemimpin kelompok teroris Mujahidin Indonesia Timur di Poso, Sulawesi Tengah. Mujahidin termasuk kelompok yang mendukung ISIS.

Dari rumah Kardi, polisi menemukan sejumlah barang bukti, antara lain pistol Baretta, 21 peluru, dan beberapa buku ihwal jihad. Dari rumah Guntur, tutur Ibnu, polisi menyita bendera ISIS berwarna hitam dan alat pembangkit listrik tenaga matahari yang akan dikirim ke Santoso di hutan Poso. “Guntur ini juga penyandang dana bagi Santoso,” ujarnya.

Tangkap Aktivis ISIS, Densus Sita 21 Peluru   | -nasional- | Tempo.co

We use Densus 88 (Police Anti-Terror Unit) which is a deathly squad to take care ISIS follower

t0r8DMXmVX.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom