What's new

Sunni ISIS murdered 500 Yazidi, make 300 women sex slave

Your words doesn't affect me....just yesterday another barrel bomb hit Syria civilians. I am not here making friend with killer supporter.

In your comments you are very biased and take sides but yet you are awarded ''PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST'' :rofl:

You are confusing me? why would the US deliver Islamic style punishments? you said its the responsibility of Islamic countries to do that because the perps are Muslims in this case. Why count on the US?.

You are mixing two different things together, I referred to US because this mess is created due to them and as super power it is their responsibility to take care of it, I never say they implement Islamic law and why should they? Muslim countries should do what I mentioned but their differences are not letting them do that and they may pay heavy price for not doing anything, it is their responsibility first to do whatever necessary to stop bloodshed.

I have my own fan. Not to worry.

Nope. I make a mistake, Sunni do not cheer ISIS. Everyone are cursing them. Wonder why I never hear them.

isis-protest-hague_0.jpg

Fan of ISIS in Europe. Allah hu Akbar.

If they were in my country I would certainly use my car to kill dozens of them .

You are mixing two different things together, I referred to US because this mess is created due to them and as super power it is their responsibility to take care of it, I never say they implement Islamic law and why should they? Muslim countries should do what I mentioned but their differences are not letting them do that and they may pay heavy price for not doing anything, it is their responsibility first to do whatever necessary to stop bloodshed.

Go back a few pages and tell me who's mixing it up..anyways.

Why is it their responsibility to take care of it? It's a Shia, Sunni, kurd issue. The Iraqi's should take care of it themselves.
In all likelihood, the Americans aren't / will not interfering in Iraq anymore, except to safeguard Northern Iraq or possibly in support of Yezidi's, and that too aerial support - Obama has categorically refused any boots on the ground.

Go back a few pages and tell me who's mixing it up..anyways.
Why is it their responsibility to take care of it? It's a Shia, Sunni, kurd issue. The Iraqi's should take care of it themselves.
In all likelihood, the Americans aren't / will not interfering in Iraq anymore, except to safeguard Northern Iraq or possibly in support of Yezidi's, and that too aerial support - Obama has categorically refused any boots on the ground.

You don't know anything about issue, the issue is created by US after Invasion of Iraq, prior to that there was no major Shia, Sunni issue inside Iraq or Syria. There were not fighting each other.

You cant exactly group the Ba'athists into a single category.

That's true, but sectarian tension existed even before the US invasion which exasperated it even more. Saddam's reign was because of the support of the Baathists and the Shia's were being given the short stick.

LTTE is an exception -- but for a different reason. It was involved mainly in ethnic conflict not founded on religious grounds!!!

Religions generally, are very emotional subjects for people and if you don't control religious extremism in its infancy, they will drag on for millennia!!
can you second guess the death squads and suicide squads of LTTE? they fought with extreme ferocity and extremism

That's true, but sectarian tension existed even before the US invasion which exasperated it even more. Saddam's reign was because of the support of the Baathists and the Shia's were being given the short stick.

Saddam was a brute even to the Sunnis, especially the non favored tribes.

Most of his inner circle came from his Tikrit tribe. Some other tribes were favored as second rung.

Most Shia and Kurds got the short end of the stick and at times they were gassed as well when needed.

So while Saddam was not necessarily a religious person, sectarian issues did exist during his rule.

Back
Top Bottom