What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you idiot or are you idiot ?

PCB chiefs be it Zaka Ashraf or his predecessor Ijaz **** continued to move their ***** from Lahore to India ever since India decided not to visit Pakistan for their tour in 2009. Losses were such that PCB chief used to visit India many times every year to convince BCCI for India tour bcz hosting India in international cricket like a bumper lottery for all boards and broadcasting rights were taken by Ten Sports in 2009 with a promise of several India-Pak series. But when India showed PCB middle finger after 26/11, Ten Cricket became pain in PCB's ***. Even now when India agreed to play with Pakistan, PCB gave a thought of revenue sharing with BCCI to compensate their 2009 tour loss but guess what BCCI did...another _|_. Lol...khud fatehaal aur tana kase humpe :lol:

Your choice of words is representative of your frustration over my post. Calm down son. Truth may be bitter but you have to swallow it for good. It is BCCI who has invited Pakistan to save the charm of Indian Cricket Arena and this cannot be denied.

being a cricketter you dont expect this type of things becoz as cricketer you love cricket and you support cricket and player like gavasker opens mouth like this is bad bad for gavasker reputation he is hitting hammer on his foot himself if he had resevations like this why not he opened his mouth in worl cup match and in asia cup he is enemy of cricket for me

Biggest thing for indians is let dem come and defeat them :enjoy:
thn see pak media ...:rofl:

Biggest thing for indians is let dem come and defeat them :enjoy:
thn see pak media ...:rofl:
no offence but your media is 1000 times worst when it comes to Pakistan, yes, i agree that Pakistani media is f**ked up but the only thing i like about it is that they never overreact, cant say the same about the other side of the border, i still remember how indian media developed a huge crush on hina rabbani when she went to india for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom