What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
it may have been a technical snag . these things happen. main thing is both pilots are safe .
planes are replaceable . pilots are not . considering they were inducted in 99 , 3 fighters crashing in 13 yrs is a great record .

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

guys don't bother bringing the J17 in this . it will create a flame fest. its not worth it .

Zeenews Bureau

Pune: A Sukhoi fighter jet, Su-30MKI crashed on the outskirts of Pune on Tuesday.

According to reports, the jet crashed shortly after take-off from Lohegaon base in Pune.

Reports said both the pilot and co-pilot managed to eject safely from the aircraft. They were on a routine training sortie.

This is the third crash involving Sukhoi fighter jets. The IAF operates around 100 Sukhoi-30 fighters in five squadrons based in Lohegaon near Pune and at Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh. In 2009, the IAF had also moved a few of the potent Sukhoi fighters to Tezpur in Assam, closer to the Chinese Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Northeast.

India had initially ordered 40 SU-30 fighters from Russia in 1996 and another 140 of the fighters were to be manufactured by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Later in 1998, IAF also bought another 10 SU-30s in a fly-away condition.

In January 2009, IAF had again placed an order for 50 more Sukhoi fighters, thus taking the likely total number of the aircraft in the IAF fleet to 280.

Indians must look at their pilot training very seriously. India seems to lose a lot of planes in peacetime

Obviously there are very little safety regulations in India, just look at all their fake pilots and you will understand that these crashes are indeed very preventable. India is in dire need of social reforms.

India may have 4000 'fake' pilots
Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
India arrests four in
AFP: Indian pilots busted with fake licences

Did that particular JF-17 did 10,000 sorties...I don't think so.

And did the crashed SU-30 flew for 13 years. !! ??
By that logic Boeing 747 should never crash as it has 4 engines, but guess what it also crashed. We are talking about complex machines here, a million things can go wrong.
Try and explain that to your country fellow.....keen to drag in the JF-17. !!

Ok then using your logic, SU 30 MKI belong to same clan of aircrafts which did millions of sorties considering we are operating this jet for 13 years. million>>>10,000

So??? When did I said MKI is bad aircraft. I was answering your weird and twisted logic. :disagree:

Time for indian solace attack-
Indian: SU-30 crashed- so what- jf-17 also crashed- Big Deal-
Indian: I am Happy nothing to worry about-

A month later-
Indian: another SU-30 crashed- so what- Pakistani jf-17 did crash once-

SU030 Crashe Xply by 10-
Indian- so what A Pakistani jf-17 also crashed once-

:lol:-

You look frustrated. Drink a glass of water and then come back and post on forum.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

But that particular JF-17 belong to the same clan of aircraft which did 10000 sorties.

Ah stupidity. :hitwall:

yes, i am frustrated...........................but u looks to be more accurate than Einstein

stop sorties sorties play.......don't be a brat LIKE THE BIRD WHOOM STRIKES JF-17

Indians must look at their pilot training very seriously. India seems to lose a lot of planes in peacetime

Thank you for trolling yet another thread. I'm just glad you did not blame this on we being western slaves or very poor, as everthing else happening anywhere else in the world seems to have either or both these as a cause.

That is if anyone takes your posts seriously, except that other pakistani guy sporting emirati and US flags. He follows you every single time, wink wink!

WATCH UR BACK..........its 3rd crash in 13 years..................what about jf-17,it got crashed just after induction...........and also pilot is killed

Whats wrong with dude? Why you always come up with this kinda attitude? I have been following your posst ever since you started posting at PDF, every time you post inflaming stuff.. Peace.

Good to hear pilots are safe...

Both engines failed? Those Russian engines have terrible shelf life.

Russian engines are better than anything Indians can come up with, that is to say Indians even make engines - which they don't. This is not an engine problem, but an Indian problem. Indian pilots often are not qualified for the job, when they get into the plane/jet, not only are they endangering their own lives but also lives of others.

No point buying these expensive foreign jets if you can't even operate them efficiently - remember, only an Indian can disgrace the name of a well known jet and turn it into something now called the 'flying coffin'.

Another stain on the great record of the Su 30 MKI
India has come a long way since from the time of the 'flying coffins'
[i know they were mostly SU's fault]
However crashes like these are inevitable
however I'm sure IAF will definitly make sure that this incident doesn't repeat itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom