What's new

3 Villagers Dead As MiG-21 Jet Crashes Into Rajasthan Home, Pilot Ejects

arrogance ni, anger and frustration. :mad:

I blame the ministry of defence and the government.

These dabbas have earnt their nickname "flying coffins"

is it any surprise that they're killing randoms on the ground too apart from the pilots sometimes as well ?

maybe they should hand them over to the CRFP and CoBRAs for dealing with our jungle commie menace, the Air Force deserves better gear and birds than these rust buckets.

Jaldi sai is pilot ko koi chakra dilwao

Abhinandan ko to free main mil gaya tha. Is nai to phir bhi 3 marai hain

Bhai saab wait for the official story when these 3 dead innocent pajeets minding their own business in the sanctity of their home will be declared as ISI agents as an excuse for awarding the Brahmin pilot a chakra -

then wait for a Bollywood movie next year on how this brahmin soorma risked his life to kill these 3 atankwadi pajeets-

Did the state spent TONS of money on these so called pilots to crash on innocent low life bedouins pajeets to save their lives?
The machine, not the man (or woman) flying it is to blame. They're done, retire them already !

He's a brahmin too.

Come to think of it, I never thought this. @-=virus=- , what the stats on Brahmin on Brahmin violence. All we hear about is the lower castes bitching all the time.
no idea, but there was this guy not so long ago, taken out by Yogi's Hindutva govt.

i bet this Brahmin has a totally opinion when it comes to Brahmin Pilot crashing his plane on another Brahmin pajeet -
No, I'd be all the more outraged if this thing would have crashed on a temple or gaushala or something.

a military pilot's life is more valuable than some random bedouins or whatever.

state spends a LOT of money (our money) training these people

hope these mig 21s are retired or phased out soon

Which Royal Indian Airbase is near your house?

depends, dekho.. agar communists pe iska jahaj girta.. fir toh banta tha, shaurya type.

veer mila tha Abhinandan ko, fair enough.. apnay ghatia 3rd class jahaj me full fight dene ki koshish ki bande ne against superior more modern fighters and enemy airspace me bhi ghus gya attack krte hue.. man got balls !

Which Royal Indian Airbase is near your house?
Dabolim navy (VAGO/VOGO)

Abhinandan ko to pata hi nahi tha k woh enemy airspace main hai. System hi jam ho gaye thai us k :lol:
fir bhi bande ne fight deni koshish ki full

Skyrim-awesome11-600x337.jpg

Mig 21s should be stationed there immediately
Naval base hai, Mig 29Ks, LCA Navy ones, P8i Neptunes, Kamov 28s and some others.

We could weaponize it and use as a suicide drone but... destination Pindi GHQ. I suspect a lot of you lot will be cheering for any such :P

Naval base hai, Mig 29Ks, LCA Navy ones, P8i Neptunes, Kamov 28s and some others.

We could weaponize it and use as a suicide drone but... destination Pindi GHQ. I suspect a lot of you lot will be cheering for any such :P

Do they also have a policy of abandoning aircrafts over low caste dalits or minorities?

Do they also have a policy of abandoning aircrafts over low caste dalits or minorities?
Why just abandon ? bombing and gun strafing runs practice kro unpe.

sadly, they're too pussy.

acchi khaasi pharma industry hai, zyclon bs bhi ni bara re saaley

Modi is fascist in name only, a napunsak FINO.

next guy (or the guy after.. max) will bring the goods, don't you worry, we'll make it happen, bro.. hang in there, we won't let you down.

Why just abandon ? bombing and gun strafing runs practice kro unpe.

sadly, they're too pussy.

acchi khaasi pharma industry hai, zyclon bs bhi ni bara re saaley

Modi is fascist in name only, a napunsak FINO.

next guy (or the guy after.. max) will bring the goods, don't you worry, we'll make it happen, bro.. hang in there, we won't let you down.

You are in a race against time.

Abhinandan ko to pata hi nahi tha k woh enemy airspace main hai. System hi jam ho gaye thai us k :lol:
Abhinandan ko khud bhi nahi pata tha ke wo ghus ke maar rha he :lol:

You are better off paying the generals to blow up the GHQ themselves. Any aerial adventure and you still have a problem. PAF 8-)

You are better off paying the generals to blow up the GHQ themselves. Any aerial adventure and you still have a problem. PAF 8-)
Bro, honestly, no BS.. mujhe bura lagta hai k aap ki awaam/janta faujis k khilaaf ho gai hai.

These are men and women who have sworn allegiance to your country, and taken an oath to forever serve you guys even if it means sacrificing their own lives.

The PAF are much storied and understandably revered but that western tech edge is all but gone.. ab Cheen k bharose chal raha hai scene aapka, remains to be seen.. Cheen vs new French/Russian stuff.

The F-16 "mafia" are a much grumpy lot, I'll bet.

Back
Top Bottom