What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Pundits also have full rights over kashmir BUT your discriminatory policies create an environment where they channel their anger with india onto the pundits

Pundits also have full rights over kashmir BUT your discriminatory policies create an environment where they channel their anger with india onto the pundits
Yes they can live as a minority under full protocol and religious freedom.
Mein bhi diwali mein pataklhe pharhoon ga in k saath.
:P

You gave that reason not me.
You are more towards your ancestral practices and you label non Hindus as foreigners.
Live natural life. :rofl:

Yes they can live as a minority under full protocol and religious freedom.
Mein bhi diwali mein pataklhe pharhoon ga in k saath.
:P
Ap patakhay phorain gay to poonch ein hawai firing kon karay ga?

Thats what even your government admits to
40,000 people killed in Kashmir: India - The Express Tribune

Those crying for pundits spare a tear or two for the 40k+ refugees who had to migrate from iok to Pakistan
And the anti hindu movement started at the time of the dogras the fire is old your policies keep it burning

This is what your link says
NEW DEHLI: Nearly 40,000 people have been killed in violence that has erupted over Indian-held Kashmir more than two decades ago, the national parliament was told on Wednesday.

Junior home minister Jitendra Prasad said 39,918 had died including 21,323 “terrorists” – the word used by India to describe insurgents battling New Delhi’s rule in the disputed region.

“As per reports, 13,226 civilians and 5,369 security force personnel have been killed in terrorist violence in Jammu and Kashmir during the period from year 1990 to April 2011,” the minister told parliament.

The figure is lower than the official police count in Indian Kashmir of more than 47,000 dead.

Some rights groups in Kashmir say the toll could be close to 100,000 from the revolt which began in late 1989.

Violence has sharply declined in the Himalayan region since India and Pakistan started a peace process in 2004.

The statement in parliament came after three policemen and an army officer were arrested in Kashmir following a probe into the death of a man in custody and an allegedly faked gunbattle last month.

Kashmir, a picturesque region in the Himalayan foothills, has been a flashpoint between India and Pakistan since partition of the subcontinent in 1947 at independence from Britain.

The nuclear-armed neighbours have fought two of their three wars over control of Kashmir.

In two decades around 40,000 people have died including 23000 terrorists.
13000 civilians and 5000 security personnel have laid there life in the voilence.

The person who is not a FOOL could understand easily that those figures are for the terrorists, security personnel, and the civilians killed by the terrorists in this report.
Now many terrorist you are killing in Pakistan in FATA does you includes in the innocient people killed by the Pakistani Army and its not atrocities.

I give an example pls check from any kashmiri living in the Valley, Srinagar -- Its Dr. Yusuf who ran a clinic in Lal Chauk in Srinagar, who was very famous Pedo Doctor and our family doctor. He had one Son, whom he send to UK for the studies, and he become the surgeon and decided to return to the Kashmir to work for the people, the terrorist groups ask for the Ransom Money in the name of Jihaad of 5 Lakh rupees, which was very high at that time. Dr. Yusuf denied and the terrorist killed his son. The Dr. left his profession and now lived in his family house.
Do you include this death into the 40,000 or 60,000 innocient person killed by Indian Army

Is that a valid reason? Should the whole subcontinent end up in bloodshed in revenge for atrocities committed by invaders for ages?.
I just gave you the historic context

This is what your link says

In two decades around 40,000 people have died including 23000 terrorists.
13000 civilians and 5000 security personnel have laid there life in the voilence.

The person who is not a FOOL could understand easily that those figures are for the terrorists, security personnel, and the civilians killed by the terrorists in this report.
Now many terrorist you are killing in Pakistan in FATA does you includes in the innocient people killed by the Pakistani Army and its not atrocities.

I give an example pls check from any kashmiri living in the Valley, Srinagar -- Its Dr. Yusuf who ran a clinic in Lal Chauk in Srinagar, who was very famous Pedo Doctor and our family doctor. He had one Son, whom he send to UK for the studies, and he become the surgeon and decided to return to the Kashmir to work for the people, the terrorist groups ask for the Ransom Money in the name of Jihaad of 5 Lakh rupees, which was very high at that time. Dr. Yusuf denied and the terrorist killed his son. The Dr. left his profession and now lived in his family house.
Do you include this death into the 40,000 or 60,000 innocient person killed by Indian Army
Terrorist is the term they use for people even waving Pakistani flags so cut that crap the operation in fata is against groups that want to takeover all of Pakistan not liberate fata
And about stories if you can understand pahari and kashmiri
Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir
Thousands of stories are go unheard in the heaven turned hell

Then worship these penises we don't care. I will not interfere in your religious believes.

Your earlier statement didn't says that you don't care, what we practice, like I didn't mind what you do your penis cut or not is non of my buisness, whether I fail to understand the reason or not !

Your views regarding sati practice is a propaganda and i don't have a time to justify it keep doing this.

Propaganda by whom --- Even I can say its the Propaganda of Evil Muslim to defame the Hindus

Burqa is only made for women then why male use it's counterpart.
It is gender specific like sarhi to women, if i ask you to design counterpart of sarhi for men,what will you say?

Why there is a discrimination of women from the male, when both are made by one god Allah.
Does it because its written in a Book, which you treat as the book of truth, and no common sense is needed.

Sharm, decency, is in the eyes not the burqa or any dress.

If you claim that the land where women remains in Burqa, there is no Rape, or the males don't have bad intension toward the female, -- I will accept what you are saying.

Terrorist is the term they use for people even waving Pakistani flags so cut that crap the operation in fata is against groups that want to takeover all of Pakistan not liberate fata
And about stories if you can understand pahari and kashmiri
Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir
Thousands of stories are go unheard in the heaven turned hell

Then live in that fancyland, that Kashmir will be liberated one day. Try for 1000 years.

Just for the reference tell what the Pakistan wants
1. Independent Kashmir
2. Independent J&K
3. Kashmir in Pakistan
4. J&K included in Pakistan

Your earlier statement didn't says that you don't care, what we practice, like I didn't mind what you do your penis cut or not is non of my buisness, whether I fail to understand the reason or not !

Propaganda by whom --- Even I can say its the Propaganda of Evil Muslim to defame the Hindus

Why there is a discrimination of women from the male, when both are made by one god Allah.
Does it because its written in a Book, which you treat as the book of truth, and no common sense is needed.

If you claim that the land where women remains in Burqa, there is no Rape, or the males don't have bad intension toward the female, -- I will accept what you are saying.

Then live in that fancyland, that Kashmir will be liberated one day. Try for 1000 years.

Just for the reference tell what the Pakistan wants
1. Independent Kashmir
2. Independent J&K
3. Kashmir in Pakistan
4. J&K included in Pakistan
Anyone of the four options is acceptable :coffee:

Benefits of Circumcision:

Circumcision may reduce the risk of developing a urinary tract infection (UTI), such as a bladder infection. Circumcision may reduce the risk of getting some types of sexually transmitted infections, such as HIV and genital herpes.

Please share the benefits to worship this human organ known as Penis?

Sati (Sanskrit: satī, also spelled suttee) is an obsolete Indian funeral custom where a widow immolated herself on her husband'spyre, or committed suicide in another fashion shortly after her husband's death.

Mention of the practice can be dated back to the 4th century BC.
You are practicing this stupid tradition before muslim rule. level of hypocrisy by little bania.
Sati (practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously i will answer you question regarding burqa but first show me the male counterpart of Sarhi.:big_boss:

Simply putting the blame on india is never going to work. As @zebra7 commented kashmir was peacefull till 1990's then the poison of malice crept unto them and they went on self destruction.

Obviously ppl need a excuse such as 70 year old dogra rule . Now relate 70 year old dogra rule to indian govt , bingo you got your crusade. Kashmiris are on path to self destruction that they lit themselves. Indias responsibility only lies in giving a mechanism to run their own show. Other parts like jammu & ladakh will do well while kashmir will cry victim and rot .

Sati (Sanskrit: satī, also spelled suttee) is an obsolete Indian funeral custom where
you have serious comprehension problem.

Anyone of the four options is acceptable
Charity begins at home mate. lets make your so called azad kashmir truly azaaaaad. Declare it as independent country and sponsor it in UN.

Simply putting the blame on india is never going to work. As @zebra7 commented kashmir was peacefull till 1990's then the poison of malice crept unto them and they went on self destruction.

Obviously ppl need a excuse such as 70 year old dogra rule . Now relate 70 year old dogra rule to indian govt , bingo you got your crusade. Kashmiris are on path to self destruction that they lit themselves. Indias responsibility only lies in giving a mechanism to run their own show. Other parts like jammu & ladakh will do well while kashmir will cry victim and rot .

Where dogra senior and juniors killed millions during their rule Indians killed about 60,000(some valley organizations qoute 90,000) so change is less dead bodies um are we suppose to cheer that we are still getting dead bodies on regular intervals?

Charity begins at home mate. lets make your so called azad kashmir truly azaaaaad. Declare it as independent country and sponsor it in UN.
Nah we ajk,ians are cool with Pakistan its iok that wants freedom from india

Anyone of the four options is acceptable :coffee:

Fakhre Mirpur Either you are a fake kahmiri, or just a man with eyes open but common sense eyes shut, Why didn't you raise the voice when Pakistan handed over the land or the J&K occupied by Pakistan to China.

Indians killed about 60,000(some valley organizations qoute 90,000)
waiting for your response for y violence started from 1990's. people who took to guns are dead/dying , our sympathies will be only with innocent collateral casualties. ppl who took to guns like yasin malik dropped the weapons path realizing their follies. kashmiris invited army in 1990's by taking to guns let them have their own medicine.

Fakhre Mirpur Either you are a fake kahmiri, or just a man with eyes open but common sense eyes shut, Why didn't you raise the voice when Pakistan handed over the land or the J&K occupied by Pakistan to China.
slaves have no choice except to follow masters orders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom