What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

I find it fishy and army organized in response to the videos released recently on Pakistan atrocities on people of GB and P0K. Now why should people raise slogans in favor of something...people raise slogans when they are unhappy, and don't raise slogans when they are happy.

I find it fishy and army organized in response to the videos released recently on Pakistan atrocities on people of GB and P0K. Now why should people raise slogans in favor of something...people raise slogans when they are unhappy, and don't raise slogans when they are happy.

LOL WOT.

Oh my.

Not sure whats more funny the army dudes going by awkwardly or this guy.

LOL WOT.

Oh my.

Not sure whats more funny the army dudes going by awkwardly or this guy.

:lol: Do Pakistanis protest because they are happy? At least Indians don't do that. Any way Pakistanis are known for feats that are not performed elsewhere.

Sponsored by army so as to give people something to cheer. With the recent announcement of development pakage in kashmir by india someone is really terrified and doing this to keep people intact.

@fakhre mirpur
check out the enthusiasm of the Kashmiri youth for Pak army, and yet some folks across the border have the audacity to claim that Kashmiris detest Pak fauj.

If it is called Azad Kashmir, why is your fauj still operating in there???

We had pro army rallies in 2011 aswell but why are you concerned we Mirpuris are not Kashmiri and the name of my state is Azad Jammu and Kashmir

Army is near loc only

@fakhre mirpur
check out the enthusiasm of the Kashmiri youth for Pak army, and yet some folks across the border have the audacity to claim that Kashmiris detest Pak fauj.
GB and AJK make up 10% of Pak Army deslite being only 4% of Pakistan,s population but let Indians claim loadshedding protests in Mirpur as freedom movements lol

We had pro army rallies in 2011 aswell but why are you concerned we Mirpuris are not Kashmiri and the name of my state is Azad Jammu and Kashmir

I have made my point so many times on why Mirpuris are not Kashmiris. So I will not repeat it again and again. But, I know that you even know that you are not a Kashmiri.

Oh please spare us your trash! Most people here know about my strong views on the top tier of our faurj, however, we love and support the soldiers. I went to a base and was invited to eat with my Muslim brothers-soldiers. This is how close we are and our love for them is eternal.

When I bad mouth the secularists ginrals, NEVER take it as a weakness or divisions for the love of Muslim Army! They are our shield and may ALLAH bless them. AMIN!

Protecting us you bloody clown, and as you can see, their protection is most greatly appreciated.

Army is near loc only

GB and AJK make up 10% of Pak Army deslite being only 4% of Pakistan,s population but let Indians claim loadshedding protests in Mirpur as freedom movements lol
No surprise they make up 10% of Pak fauj as they are a hard working, disciplined people who in places reside in very inhospitable terrain thus have developed a great degree of resilience.kudos

Protecting us you bloody clown, and as you can see, their protection is most greatly appreciated.

No surprise they make up 10% of Pak fauj as they are a hard working, disciplined people who in places reside in very inhospitable terrain thus have developed a great degree of resilience.kudos
Also Azad Kashmir and GB have a higher literacy rate which also helps :enjoy:

Time to tag all the Ajk,ians
@waz @Shamain @EAK @Neutron @Jonah Arthur @Umair Nawaz

Kashmir is in India, what you have in Pakistan is north Punjab
Angoor khatay hain :D

Kashmir is in India, what you have in Pakistan is north Punjab
Already on it chief
flag1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom