What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

waiting for your response for y violence started from 1990's. people who took to guns are dead/dying , our sympathies will be only with innocent collateral casualties. ppl who took to guns like yasin malik dropped the weapons path realizing their follies. kashmiris invited army in 1990's by taking to guns let them have their own medicine.

slaves have no choice except to follow masters orders.

Haha we got rid of slavery way back
Interviews of Dogra war Mujahideen

Fakhre Mirpur Either you are a fake kahmiri, or just a man with eyes open but common sense eyes shut, Why didn't you raise the voice when Pakistan handed over the land or the J&K occupied by Pakistan to China.
I have full knowledge of the agreement
Sino-Pakistan Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was a border agreement

Last edited:
Lolz

Did you read the post by the Wazal, the last line says

Such a shame , even to this date the region is not enjoying the same rights as the rest of the country .
Gilgit as a fifth province

Source: How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .

Should I say you in Kashmiri "Paksai Paksai kaam garsai"
Sorry i cant speak kashmiri the native language of mirpur is pahari i have some relatives who can speak it though
Well there are issues
AJK opposes giving provincial status to GB - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Muslims made it obsolete; Human sacrifices, dog marriages, and even cow shit worshiping is prevalent in India. What the world thinks is taboo is practiced by Hindus.

Any Kashmiri who supports Pakistan is a fake kashmiri - Indian logic.
Fake Kashmiris from Occupied Kashmir
flag1.jpg

I smell a lot of indian ***'s burning lolz :flame::yay::chilli::rofl:

Muslims made it obsolete; Human sacrifices, dog marriages, and even cow shit worshiping is prevalent in India. What the world thinks is taboo is practiced by Hindus.

There is no harm in understanding the subject, here in this case the Hinduism before making the comment.
What is Hinduism -- Read my Caption, and real hinduism is much simpler, and yet difficult for someone like you to understand, and its not the sect like chiristianity or the Islam so no need to compare with them. For you just understand its the oldest and will be the Last because it has survived so long without any forced conversion and the History speaks itself.

Any Kashmiri who supports Pakistan is a fake kashmiri - Indian logic.

When its Kashmir, its the Kashmir, which is the integral part of the Republic of India and there is no doubt about it, but I will not stop anyone to dwell in its cockooland at its peril.

There is no harm in understanding the subject, here in this case the Hinduism before making the comment.
What is Hinduism -- Read my Caption, and real hinduism is much simpler, and yet difficult for someone like you to understand, and its not the sect like chiristianity or the Islam so no need to compare with them. For you just understand its the oldest and will be the Last because it has survived so long without any forced conversion and the History speaks itself.

When its Kashmir, its the Kashmir, which is the integral part of the Republic of India and there is no doubt about it, but I will not stop anyone to dwell in its cockooland at its peril.
1:Hinduism is shrinking compared to Islam. People are realizing the truth.

2: Kashmiris, inhabitants of Kashmir have the right to decide what Kashmir is apart of and what it is not apart of.

1:You meant 33 million gods.

He he you see if Hindus gives such a good example, how hindus can live and worship peacefully with 33 million gods, why not couple of other gods. Or to say when 33 million different hindus group don't have any problems with each other's why there is tension with Shia muslim or Sunni Muslim, or Catholic christians and Orthodox christians. Have you heard about vishnu Hindu or shiv hindu or ganesh Hindu.

2: There are separatist parties but dont get votes. Baloch Separatists Parties combined made up only 0.1% of Baluchistan's votes; BLA is hated by almost everyone in Baluchistan. Same thing with Sindh and no one in FATA wants to join Afghanistan - KPK and FATA are the most patriotic regions in Pakistan.

So what makes you believe that whole Kashmiris wanted Independence or joining Pakistan. If few radical group raise the flag of pakistan, or chant anti indian slogan, why are you chest thumping. and if the voice of few people is so important, and government keeps on listening to each and every demand, what would happens. Check this thread

Thousands In Israel Chanting For Pak Army To Liberate Jerusalem

You mean only Kashmiri Pundits are real kashmiris while others are foreigners?

BS. Get your dumb ignorant behind outta here. Another stupid Indian who thinks change of religion changes the DNA of people. Kashmiri Pandits are my brothers, but they are not the only Kashmiris. Kashmir also has a lot of Hindus and sikhs who were settled their by Dogras etc. Ask @Kashmiri Pandit if you don't believe.

EDIT: Sorry I quoted the wrong person here.

Last edited:
He he you see if Hindus gives such a good example, how hindus can live and worship peacefully with 33 million gods, why not couple of other gods. Or to say when 33 million different hindus group don't have any problems with each other's why there is tension with Shia muslim or Sunni Muslim, or Catholic christians and Orthodox christians. Have you heard about vishnu Hindu or shiv hindu or ganesh Hindu.

So what makes you believe that whole Kashmiris wanted Independence or joining Pakistan. If few radical group raise the flag of pakistan, or chant anti indian slogan, why are you chest thumping. and if the voice of few people is so important, and government keeps on listening to each and every demand, what would happens. Check this thread

Thousands In Israel Chanting For Pak Army To Liberate Jerusalem
1: Shia-Sunni division isnt religious but political.
2: Most Kashmiris want independence or join Pakistan.

BS. Get your dumb ignorant behind outta here. Another stupid Indian who thinks change of religion changes the DNA of people. Kashmiri Pandits are my brothers, but they are not the only Kashmiris. Kashmir also has a lot of Hindus and sikhs who were settled their by Dogras etc. Ask @Kashmiri Pandit if you don't believe.

Yup ! Religion has nothing to do with being a Kashmiri .

If U settle Bengali in Kashmir , He will not become Kashmiri .
Culture , Ethnicity are one of the important factors in determining who are Kashmiri and who are not . Dogras are not Kashmiri .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom