What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Mirpuris only make up part of the population. Ethnic Kashmiris also make up a significant part as well. What's point going to be next? That the Tajiks in Afghanistan are not Afghans. :lol: .In a pure ethnic sense you have a point, but remember that ethnic Kashmiri see Mirpuris as their kin, even though they also describe them as crazy.

My family are ethnic Kashmiris. Azad Kashmiris are our brothers although they are not ethnically Kashmiri. But they were part of the region of Jammu and Kashmir so yes they are my kin. But what the person you are quoting doesn't know is that a significant number of sikhs and hindus in Jammu and Kashmir are not ethnically Kashmiri but settlers of successive foreign occupation. They need to be kicked out in return for Kashmiri pandits.

Yup ! Religion has nothing to do with being a Kashmiri or not .

If U settle Bengali in Kashmir , He will not become Kashmiri .
Culture , Ethnicity are one of the important factors in determining who are Kashmiri and who are not . Dogras are not Kashmiri .

Yes, exactly. The targeting of Kashmiri Pandits is unfortunate and should be condemned. They should all be allowed to return and provided security.

1. point is why its shia or sunni at all.

I have many muslim friends and know what they talk about the Shia rally when they beat themself in bloods with knifes, sword, blades during Muharram perfoming Majalis-e Aza for martyrdom of Imam Hussain.

2. How do you know Most ?

Just wait for some time, the conditions of the valley is normal now, and soon tourism will flock to its old days, and then the little bid sound will also perish.
Tell what do you think which part of Kashmir is more developed Indian or Pakistani ?

@Kashmiri Pandit You know my view very well my friend.
1: The Quran it self has said that Islam will be divided and according to hadith that Imam Hussain would be killed by our own Ummah.

2: I have relatives and friends on Indian Occupied Kashmir. It depends, some factors are more developed in Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Balitistan.

Don't fall into the trap of discussing your religion, they will drag you down and insult your religion to get a reaction from you. Trust me on this, coming from a personal experience.
Okey :-)
I had opened a thread on Hinduism .
Those interested have already read that and they don't need clarification .

Keep the religious stuff away from here please.

Yup ! Religion has nothing to do with being a Kashmiri .

If U settle Bengali in Kashmir , He will not become Kashmiri .
Culture , Ethnicity are one of the important factors in determining who are Kashmiri and who are not . Dogras are not Kashmiri .
Wait that means my shia syed relatives in the valley are disqualified from the kashmiri criteria

My family are ethnic Kashmiris. Azad Kashmiris are our brothers although they are not ethnically Kashmiri. But they were part of the region of Jammu and Kashmir so yes they are my kin. But what the person you are quoting doesn't know is that a significant number of sikhs and hindus in Jammu and Kashmir are not ethnically Kashmiri but settlers of successive foreign occupation. They need to be kicked out in return for Kashmiri pandits.

Yes, exactly. The targeting of Kashmiri Pandits is unfortunate and should be condemned. They should all be allowed to return and provided security.
Hazoor many in Azad Kashmir have valley roots butts,loons,dars,khwajas,mian,mirs,sheikh(me) and waiz are also present in ajk
In parts of ajk people also speak koshur/kashmiri its a diverse place bhai sahab

Why would anybody want to join Pakistan ? What for ?

I agree. Regardless of my feeling for independence of our regions or merger with Pakistan religious harmony and respect should be maintained. The Hindus deserve to be free and equal.

First of all yr id reveals that u r a Pakistani in Exile,talking of kicking settlers. Secondly Jammu has a Hindu majority while Ladakh has a Buddhist majority. It is only in Kashmir valley there are Muslims. Don't write anything nonsense

Many of Kashmiri Pandits fled Kashmir after 1989,many hindus were killed and their houses were burned. Even if the Pandits return,what is the gurantee that they will be not attacked.Don't talk about security on the other hand thousand of Hindu families from Sindh are coming to India for asylum,citizenship due to terrible law and order prevailing in Sindh.

First of all yr id reveals that u r a Pakistani in Exile,talking of kicking settlers. Secondly Jammu has a Hindu majority while Ladakh has a Buddhist majority. It is only in Kashmir valley there are Muslims. Don't write anything nonsense

Many of Kashmiri Pandits fled Kashmir after 1989,many hindus were killed and their houses were burned. Even if the Pandits return,what is the gurantee that they will be not attacked.Don't talk about security on the other hand thousand of Hindu families from Sindh are coming to India for asylum,citizenship due to terrible law and order prevailing in Sindh.

I am talking about Jammu and Kashmir, not Sindh. I know its a common theme among south asians to have a low attention span. But do try to keep up, As for Jammu and kashmir and its history if you really want to start discussing history than be my guess. Let's start, another non Kashmiri Indian who will teach me my peoples history. Go on then, start.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom