What's new

Stop Hindi Programmes NDA Ally PMK Alleges 'Hindi Imposition' by Centre Through Radio

why are you defending imposition of hindi?

Our constitution favours hindi over rest of indian languages.. it is injustice..

i will learn hindi fi i live in bimaru state, will learn kannada when i live in karanataka what is the need of hndi impostion when net migration is out of bimaru states
I am not defending the imposition.... simple if you are going to live only in tamil nadu, you never need to learn hindi.... If you ever want to come out of tamil nadu, you will require hindi. All I am saying is, dont take the few hour radio program as a hindi imposition, if not interested in listening just turn it off.. hindi is not made mandatory in school subject, right? Its just a radio program..

in bangalore when I struggle with the local people they are asking, which language tell me.. ...
Hardly surprising.. Around 27% of Bangaloreans are Tamils...
Kannada is a very easy to learn,especially for Tamils and Malayalis...Better try to communicate with locals in Kannada..

I am not defending the imposition.... simple if you are going to live only in tamil nadu, you never need to learn hindi.... If you ever want to come out of tamil nadu, you will require hindi. All I am saying is, dont take the few hour radio program as a hindi imposition, if not interested in listening just turn it off.. hindi is not made mandatory in school subject, right? Its just a radio program..
sorry sir.. you need hindi only in bimaru states and pakistan.. two places least preferred for the educated ones..

you should have insulted him for speaking history less hindi/urdu nothing proud in speaking hindi
That guy struggled in engish, thats why he tried to communicate with me in hindi.... Personally I don't see a language not more than a communication medium.

sorry sir.. you need hindi only in bimaru states and pakistan.. two places least preferred for the educated ones..
But in our state hindi speaking people are working right, leave this as a program for them... what's wrong?

You are a fckin idiot. Hindi is one of the only reason people from one part of India are able to communicate with people from other parts of India. Hindi is understood in whole or at least in part by at least 40-50% of the Indians. Just because you don't like the language doesn't mean we'll re invent the wheel and spend the next half decade teaching Tamil or any shitty language you like to the whole country. Don't like the order of things? Well pack your bags , get your passport and gtfo.

But i bet you will hardly find a telugu guy who dont know hindi... in bangalore when I struggle with the local people they are asking, which language tell me.. when i say tamil, they are interacting fluently....

All I want is, we should also show such tolerance for others.

Hindi become identity of india some have... on a lighter note, one Pakistani Rawalpindi guy insulted me for not knowing hindi at bangkok airport:(

:D

sorry, I sort of found it funny

You are a fckin idiot. Hindi is one of the only reason people from one part of India are able to communicate with people from other parts of India. Hindi is understood in whole or at least in part by at least 40-50% of the Indians. Just because you don't like the language doesn't mean we'll re invent the wheel and spend the next half decade teaching Tamil or any shitty language you like to the whole country. Don't like the order of things? Well pack your bags , get your passport and gtfo.

He is a troll, leave him be.

language can be a conqueror of human minds and it can not be a biscuit through your throat.

ok bimaru

PMK should be thrown in to Indian ocean. Every Hindustani should learn proficient Hindi.

PMK should be thrown in to Indian ocean. Every Hindustani should learn proficient Hindi.
We will accept hindi as an option, not as an order. If any one in tamil nadu is interested in hindi we are allowing them to learn already, but don't force those who aren't interested.

Rest of Indians- don't underestimate our integrity guys since we don't know hindi. If you know tamil, just check local tamil news sites like dinamalar, etc etc... what's the people reaction when there is an issue with china or pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom