What's new

Stop Hindi Programmes NDA Ally PMK Alleges 'Hindi Imposition' by Centre Through Radio

I am saying its not worth to bother, I dont see it as a forceful imposition. Why you are more bothered for us, even though you are not a tamil?
Saar, yaar kitta paesitu irrukinga...antha manlion aa? Avanuku tamil kooda theriyadu, aana summa yeppapathalum Thani Tamil naadu "dravidisthaan" Pathi paesuvan. Avana ignore list la pottu poikitae irrunga. avan yaetho oru pakistan karanaa thaan irrupaaninu nenaikiraen

In singapore malaysia multiple dedicated tamil channels are there, did that made any impact on the mandarin or malay culture? No. They just leave those as a channels for tamils living over there, we can leave this few hour hindi program for hindi guys living here. Who hear radio now days?hardly someone?not worth to even bother.

So let them have a dedicated hindi 24 hr channel (which is already there BTW). Why intrude into the Tamil space?

Like NaMo is going to fall for this fake language/region/sectarian divide politics again.

why are you defending imposition of hindi?

Our constitution favours hindi over rest of indian languages.. it is injustice..

i will learn hindi fi i live in bimaru state, will learn kannada when i live in karanataka what is the need of hndi impostion when net migration is out of bimaru states

That's your personal view.

But here in the entire NE, it is a life saver. For example, if I were to speak only denzongkha (my community language), I won't be able to even talk to someone in Assam, WB, Arunachal or anywhere else. But Hindi is simple to learn and makes access across India easier.

If there was any 'imposition' of Hindi, all these politicians would have been gunned down decades ago with media blackouts.

Please don't be so unjust as to accuse our country to impose a language on anyone. Even our currency notes have mentions in all constitutionally recognized languages with equal respect.

Also, there are lots of north Indians settled in TN who speak fluent Tamil and live happily.

It is a free country, anna ji. Live and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom