What's new

Tamilnadu MP, Kanimozhi alleges Hindi imposition at Chennai Airport

You must be living in Sinhalalalala land.
Sinhalese are genetic cousins of us Bengalis.
As cousins, we request you to not be racist.

That's why I say Bengalis are a force for good in this region and beyond. :victory:

Only idiot can imagine that BJP want to or trying to impose Hindi over any other native Indian language.
Gujarat/Maharashtra/Karnataka/Assam all are non Hindi speaking states with BJP as biggest political force.
Soon West Bengal will have clear majority BJP government. Its also a non Hindi speaking state.

We Indian respect our native languages. And really don't want to loose this language diversity.

Urdu is biggest alien language that is being imposed on West Bengal by Islamist Mamata Banergee. But don't worry BJP will change this. Just wait for 1 more year than Islamist rule of TMC will be wiped from WB.

Urdu is from Bihar historically, so actually Hindi is more alien to WB than Urdu.

Either way, only Bengali should be spoken in Bengal.

Kipta kanjoos has no place in bd. West Bengal can be a seperate country if they want, we don’t need to include them

Hap pap pap pap pap

I stopped well short of saying that, they can have their own country or just sort out their state.

They obviously made it very clear they don't want to live with us.

No refunds now.

Tamil is a hideous language. Ugly chicken scrawl script and sounds ugly too. A basic conversation sounds like people having a fight.

Hindustani/Urdu/Hindi is far, far, far nicer.

Reported.

So election preparation in Tamil Nadu started by this clown family? Soon tide will change in TN as BJP is gaining in south with every passing day. Now BJP is biggest political party of south in terms of most Member of parliament.

BTW we Indians can settle our language dispute within ourselves.
Not required suggestions from any foreigner like you.

70 yrs on, Tamils are still fighting against Hindi imperialists. Hashtag #StopHindiImposition is actively trending in twitter.

The History of Anti-Hindi Protests in Tamil Nadu

anti-hindi.jpg

During the first anti-Hindi agitation, many leaders were arrested and two leaders – Natarajan and Thalamuthu lost their lives in the protest. The protest lasted for about three years and finally, Lord Erskine withdrew the bill after the resignation of Congress in 1940.

Again after Independence, when Nehru then Prime Minister tried to introduce Hindi as the official language, the southerners protested again which led to Hindi and English taking the positions as official languages. Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru enacted the Official Languages Act in 1963 to ensure the continuing use of English beyond 1965. However, after the elections, Hindi was imposed by the Chief of the State in 1965.

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT ABOUT 70 LIVES WERE LOST DURING THESE PROTESTS ACROSS TAMIL NADU.

https://feminisminindia.com/2019/06/10/anti-hindi-agitations-history-tamil-nadu/

Both Hindi and Tamil are Indian language

Like Bengali, India has no monopoly over Tamil. Its the language of Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia etc

Tamil community is present in Singapore for over 2000 years

https://www.indiatoday.in/education...r-over-2000-years-now-book-1626650-2019-12-09

What is India's contribution to Tamil's development, preservation and propagation compared to a Chinese country like Singapore or Canada ?

Singapore launches mobile app for Tamil language
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...p-for-tamil-language/articleshow/47489198.cms

Canada Passing of Bill M-24 Tamil Heritage Month

Last edited:
Don't know about majority but I strongly believe it's near impossible to impose an alien language on Bengalis.

All self respecting Bengalis will fight back, ghotis too.

And I don't mean fight with arms.
Mamata Didi will protect Bangla, People like Garga Chaterjee are the future of Bengali dominated Bengal.

Garga Chatterjee on Hindi imperialism, Nationalism and the united resistance of non-Hindi peoples.

70 yrs on, Tamils are still fighting against Hindi imperialists. Hashtag #StopHindiImposition is actively trending in twitter.

The History of Anti-Hindi Protests in Tamil Nadu

anti-hindi.jpg

During the first anti-Hindi agitation, many leaders were arrested and two leaders – Natarajan and Thalamuthu lost their lives in the protest. The protest lasted for about three years and finally, Lord Erskine withdrew the bill after the resignation of Congress in 1940.

Again after Independence, when Nehru then Prime Minister tried to introduce Hindi as the official language, the southerners protested again which led to Hindi and English taking the positions as official languages. Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru enacted the Official Languages Act in 1963 to ensure the continuing use of English beyond 1965. However, after the elections, Hindi was imposed by the Chief of the State in 1965.

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT ABOUT 70 LIVES WERE LOST DURING THESE PROTESTS ACROSS TAMIL NADU.

https://feminisminindia.com/2019/06/10/anti-hindi-agitations-history-tamil-nadu/

Like Bengali, India has no monopoly over Tamil. Its the language of Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia etc

Tamil community is present in Singapore for over 2000 years

https://www.indiatoday.in/education...r-over-2000-years-now-book-1626650-2019-12-09

What is India's contribution to Tamil's development, preservation and propagation compared to a Chinese country like Singapore or Canada ?

Singapore launches mobile app for Tamil language
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...p-for-tamil-language/articleshow/47489198.cms

Canada Passing of Bill M-24 Tamil Heritage Month

These protests were fueled by third rated Dravidian parties like DMK & AIADKM.
Congress just for political reason was never willing to change the minds of common people and never tried to destroy this hate politics.

Even modi is facing so many paid online campaign against BJP/himself. So it is not going to change anything.
BJP is unstoppable now, they will surely change this hate politics once for all.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/anal...n-the-south/story-eQHS3dKkyxUDDx9rUZwWWM.html

https://www.outlookindia.com/magazi...an-conquest-why-its-a-work-in-progress/301939

And BTW Tamil & Bengali both are my countries language and as a foreigner you can use it.

That's why I say Bengalis are a force for good in this region and beyond. :victory:

Urdu is from Bihar historically, so actually Hindi is more alien to WB than Urdu.

Either way, only Bengali should be spoken in Bengal.

Bengali is a language of Bengali Hindu's. Islam is alien to this entire region.

Bengali is a language of Bengali Hindu's. Islam is alien to this entire region.

We speak Islam in Bangladesh ?

WOW

I didn't know this.

These guys and their remarks are really lacking lustre nowadays.

That's what happens when you study in Bihar State Board curriculum.

I just saw this video of a railway announcement meant for consumption of Kannadigas in Karnataka. It's in cowbelt Hindi.

Less than 20 percent people in that state even understand spoken Hindi. Even the ones who understand won't speak, and I respect their autonomy despite not knowing their language when I travel to Bangalore. I simply substitute Urdu for English.

If I plan to live/work in Karnataka, I should learn their language. But the BIMARUS impose their language on everyone.

I just saw this video of a railway announcement meant for consumption of Kannadigas in Karnataka. It's in cowbelt Hindi.

Less than 20 percent people in that state even understand spoken Hindi. Even the ones who understand won't speak, and I respect their autonomy despite not knowing their language when I travel to Bangalore. I simply substitute Urdu for English.

If I plan to live/work in Karnataka, I should learn their language. But the BIMARUS impose their language on everyone.

If I express my real opinions on BIMARUs, I will get banned.

Back
Top Bottom