What's new

Tamilnadu MP, Kanimozhi alleges Hindi imposition at Chennai Airport

she first came to rajyasabha by backdoor entry because she is daughter of karunanidhi .

like Indira she was voted by her people based on her merits not because she was Karunas daughter

BJP isnt immune to dynastic poliics

Pankaj Singh son of Union home minister Rajnath Singh,
rajsonfb_012417115439.jpg

Mriganka Singh, the daughter of Kairana MP, Hukum Singh

capture.jpg

Piyush Goyal , Maneka Gandhi etc

kzajnubhxr-1553832507.png

wbhhtamayj-1553832963.png

like Indira she was voted by her people based on her merits not because she was Karunas daughter

BJP isnt immune to dynastic poliics

Pankaj Singh son of Union home minister Rajnath Singh,
rajsonfb_012417115439.jpg

Mriganka Singh, the daughter of Kairana MP, Hukum Singh

capture.jpg

Piyush Goyal , Maneka Gandhi etc

kzajnubhxr-1553832507.png

wbhhtamayj-1553832963.png

days of karunanidhi is no more , language policy was workable in 60 s , times are changed now whole india is connected by english and hindi .
public knows dramabazi of kanni , so nothing serious .

days of karunanidhi is no more , language policy was workable in 60 s , times are changed now whole india is connected by english and hindi .
public knows dramabazi of kanni , so nothing serious .

You are contradicting yourself
1. If language policy is no longer a public issue than what political mileage does an astute politican Kani gain by playing Hindi imposition politics in TN ?
2. As whole of india knows English why forcefully shaft an alien language hindi {3 Language} policy down Tamils throat ?

even in 2020 we will keep stirring the hindi imposition issue

Last edited:
Yes, before India there was Bharat which extended to a much larger scale than todays India and if it will break naturally then what is all this chati peet show on PDF??

Bharat is just a mythological entity, theres no historical evidence that it existed

Tamil is NOT the oldest living language. Sanskrit is.

Tamil grammar uses ancient Sanskrit grammer i.e. Indra vyakarana

Though Tamil IS second oldest.

According to Indian PM Tamil is the oldest language

For a language (Sanskrit ) that does not have its own script and is written in local regions scriopt. To make a tall claim Tamil uses Sanskrit grammar is hilarious.

Tamil or proto Tamil of Kumari kandam and not hindi or sanskrit was the original language spoken by Ram's ancestors Vaivasvata manu , Iskhvaku etc

Last edited:
You are contradicting yourself
1. If language policy is no longer a public issue than what political mileage does an astute politican Kani gain by playing Hindi imposition politics in TN ?
2. As whole of india knows English why forcefully shaft an alien language hindi {3 Language} policy down Tamils throat ?

even in 2020 we will keep stirring the hindi imposition issue

lol.........she is trying in vain to get mileage , but she will get nothing .

According to Indian PM Tamil is the oldest language

For a language (Sanskrit ) that does not have its own script and written in local regions. To make a tall claim Tamil uses Sanskrit grammar is hilarious.

Tamil or proto Tamil of kumari kandam and not hindi or sanskrit was the original language spoken by Ram's ancestors Vaivasvata manu , Iskhvaku etc

yes tamil is oldest language of the world .

I am a North Indian, Hindi being my mother tongue.

I was born and spent much of my growing years in Maharashtra. Can understand Marathi & speak it ok too. Marathi is a LOVELY language. I had read Akshar Shilpe by Vandana Hathwalne during my Xth, and it was easily the most wonderful essay book of my school days. It is etched in my memories.

India a diverse state with many languages and cultures with a common thread of Hinduism tying them.

There should be no imposition of ANY language on ANYONE. And, except some online rabble rousers and fake tamilians like this thread starter, there actually is NO SUCH IMPOSITION on the ground.

All these attempts to divide have never borne fruit and will always fall flat.

As part of educational curriculum, Govt of India should do a criss cross of Indian languages across states. Make Tamil a mandatatory language in UP's education, Hindi in TN's education, Telugu in Bihar, Punjabi in Telangana, Kannada in Bengal, Bengali in Kerala, Malayalam in Punjab & Haryana, Marwadi in AP, Marathi in Assam, Assammese in Gujarat, Gujarati in J&K etc. Every 5 or 10 years, do the criss crossing afresh.

Last edited:
I am a North Indian. Hindi being my mother tongue.

I was born and spent much of my growing years in Maharashtra. Can understand Marathi & speak it ok too. Marathi is a LOVELY language. I had read Akshar Shilpe by Vandana Hathwalne during my Xth, and it was easily the most wonderful essay book of my school days. It is etched in my memories.

India a diverse state with may languages and cultures with a common thread of Hinduism tying them.

There should be no imposition of ANY language on ANYONE. And, except some online rabble rousers and fake tamilians like this thread starter, there actually is NO SUCH IMPOSITION on the ground.

All these attempts to divide have never borne fruit and will always fall flat.

As part of educational curriculum, Govt of India should do a criss cross of Indian languages across states. Make Tamil a mandatatory language in UP's education, Hindi in TN's education, Telugu in Bihar, Punjabi in Telangana, Kannada in Bengal, Bengali in Kerala, Malayalam in Punjab & Haryana, Marwadi in AP, Marathi in Assam, Assammese in Gujarat, Gujarati in J&K etc. Every 5 or 10 years, do the cr iss crossing afresh.

it better to teach english , spanish , german ,french to indian students than teaching them local language .

lol.........she is trying in vain to get mileage , but she will get nothing .

good comedy piece

Kanimozhi trounced BJP leader and Tamil Nadu unit President Tamilisai Soundararajan by a margin of 3.47 lakh votes.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...n-of-3-47-lakh-votes/articleshow/69470504.cms

And poor Tamilisai akka was sent packing to Telangana

How BJP is gaining political mileage in Tamilnadu

Tamil Nadu BJP office-bearer expelled from party over opium smuggling

https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2...expelled-from-party-over-opium-smuggling.html

Last edited:
good comedy piece

Kanimozhi trounced BJP leader and Tamil Nadu unit President Tamilisai Soundararajan by a margin of 3.47 lakh votes.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...n-of-3-47-lakh-votes/articleshow/69470504.cms
Fake tamilian, we Indians know very well that BJP has zero to minimal political power in TN.

We Indians also know that same was the situation in West Bengal also some time back.

We Indians also know that it will be good that BJP does not sweep all India so strongly such that there is no opposition left. Because, we have seen in our immediate next neighbour that when there is no opposition (aka kafirs) left, the fight happens internally. No where in the world there is "no fight". Better to fight with opposition than within.

Fake tamilian, I am sure you have not missed the speech of SarSanghChalak in America (since Sangh & Bhakts are giving you nightmares). He clearly said that "We do not completely finish pests, we control them". Fake tamilians like you may worse than pests, but dont worry, we wont finish you.

Please be happy that Kanimozhi defeated BJP candidate by 3 Lakh something. Choti choti khushiyan wale exist everywhere. LOL

Last edited:
Dear Real Tamilians,

I am north Indian. Hindi is my mother tongue.

Tamil or any other Indian language is as dear to me as Hindi. In fact, even a foreign language like English is absolutely lovely to me. There is no dislike or hate for any language in any Indian. You know it very well.

These fake tamilians are getting uneasy for obvious reasons. They see their shops closing.

Be proud of Tamil. It is a great language. A great tradition. A great culture. In fact, many Tamil Hindus are very much respected in North India because they are more rigid than Northies in matters related to religion.

Let these seasonal frogs a.k.a. fake Indians (who are sometimes "tamilians" sometime "secular", sometime "liberal" and most of the times a combination of all of these) croak their heart out. Let us just enjoy the rain.

(I shared flat with a Tamilian in USA. When he told me that Tamil is older than Sanskrit, I kind of made fun of him. But I heard if from various other sources later and I have no reason to dispute or argue. They both are Indian. That is sufficient)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom