What's new

Tamil Nadu Says No To Hindi Word 'Dahi' On Aavin Curd Packets

Interstate movenent is for the benefit of northies only. These hindi chauvinists claim learning hindi gives better job opportunities. But they move south for their survival.
These bhooke nange North Indian rapists will tell the locals that they developed their states and they should learn Hindi to please the foreigners.

I love them Tamils. They love their language and their culture. And wont comprise.

This is the reason why North Indian & Gujarati infiltrators have not destroyed Chennai like they did with Bengaluru & Mumbai.

He has abandoned Brahman religion & converted to Christianity
I am not talking about Religion. He changed his name?
Hei named himself after Fu***** Papa Stalin 🤣
Some serious communist nut he should be at the time of renaming. Thata the second person i readi aboit named Stalin after the man Joseph Stalin himself.

It won't be too hard to incite the Tamils to fight for their freedom from the Indian Union, most Tamils are more loyal towards their ethnic identity rather than the artificial idea of "Bharat" which has been shoved down the throats of foolish Indians for centuries to give a false sense of unity.

I am not talking about Religion. He changed his name?
Hei named himself after Fu***** Papa Stalin 🤣
Some serious communist nut he should be at the time of renaming. Thata the second person i readi aboit named Stalin after the man Joseph Stalin himself.
There's also a Lenin here

Chamaar rights activist lol

Back
Top Bottom