What's new

Stabbing of student of Asian descent at Indiana University was motivated by race

Can you please explain this definition of "white-wannabe".

I see some European youtuber videos posted here by the Chinese members saying how great China is but I wouldn't call them "Han wannabes" or "Asian wannabes"...
Oh maybe they are Chinese wannabes, I guess there must be some.

Oh maybe they are Chinese wannabes, I guess there must be some.

LOL! Shouldn't you qualify that as "Han wannabes" or for other countries in that region as "East-Asian wannabes"?

You weren't calling the people here "US wannabes" or "European wannabes".

You specifically are using "white-wannabes"...notice the prominent racial undertones.

Last edited:
At least most of the Asians here actually have Asian flags.

..but your flag location says
au.GIF

...and your flags say
au.GIF
too

mods move to AsianLivesMatter | Updates, News & Discussion
so? You mad that i make more in a day then you do in a week? I bet you don't even have a job with the way you patrol the internet forums. Do you have a commode that you sh1t on so you don't get too far away from computer?

US is going to hell real fast, talking about race war.
Unfortunately, asian americans are going to be the short end of the stick.

so? You mad that i make more in a day then you do in a week?

LOL! Uh-huh...well hey are you mad that you can only make that money in the land of the dreaded white man instead of back home in the land of the Asian man? What a proud feeling! :rofl:

I bet you don't even have a job with the way you patrol the internet forums.

I know you wouldn't have a job if you were back home in your old country..otherwise you'd still be there instead of dealing with the horrible torture of living amongst the "racist" white man...and writing about it in every other one of your posts..but I guess that's far better than all of the alternatives for you back home.

Last edited:
LOL! Uh-huh...well hey are you mad that you can only make that money in the land of the dreaded white man instead of back home in the land of the Asian man? What a proud feeling! :rofl:

I know you wouldn't have a job if you were back home in your old country..otherwise you'd still be there instead of dealing with the horrible torture of living amongst the "racist" white man...and writing about it in every other one of your posts..but I guess that's far better than all of the alternatives for you back home.
I bet he is mad but he likes whatever money he makes too much. Money trumps principles. He is too chickenshit to express his hatred in his workplace and in his personal life, so the anonymous internet is the only place he can vent.

I bet he is mad but he likes whatever money he makes too much. Money trumps principles. He is too chickenshit to express his hatred in his workplace and in his personal life, so the anonymous internet is the only place he can vent.
If I was wouldn't I put my flag as Chinese? The fact i simply don't give a sh1t makes white worshippers like you sh1t your pants. You see, I don't care about peoples race in the real world, your the tiny 1% minority who trolls on forums because your real life sucks so much. Pretty sad bro but you do you. For someone who has 15x the amount of posts as me in less time, who is the one obssessed with venting here? A life of white worshipping and bullying has turned you into a very angry internet warrior lol. Like do you even have a life or are you so mentally unstable that you accuse others of doing something that you are likely doing 50x more across multiple forums? Get some help buddy.

All i hear is the ramblings of a leech on society who lives on other peoples taxes. You wouldn't be worthy to clean my shoes so keep hammering away at the keyboard and screaming MUM when you need something. A life of trolling only leads to depression and dying alone scared of the world kid. America won't be a white nation by 2040 and australia soon after. Where i am from 50% of population are not even white but keep acting like you know something kid, its funny watching you act like you know anything about Australia haha. anyway enjoy getting gang banged by black/latinos in the near future for rent money ya little leech. America is going down the toilet demographically but you will fit right in as a jobless incel trash.

Even hitting the reply button or wasting a minute to type a reply to the human dregs of society (Gambit, hamartia) makes me feeling like giving a homeless drug addict money. Like my time is worth 100x more than yours and I actually have a good life lol So keep spamming the forums 24/7 but some of us have important things in life. I don't even read 90% of my replys lol too busy with more fun/important things. I know your life is internet trolling but even replying to you makes me realise how sad people spend their times and makes me so much more grateful for my fulfilling life :)

Last edited:
True American values. For Asians who now face such crimes, I think it's part of the package. They went to earn more and enjoy for luxury. They knew full well before going there what to expect.

Ff-Dz8-YPXEAEMIJM.jpg

China is supporting these Russia Republicans.

That plan to do Republican rigged election after Republican rigged election for Trump/Russia Republicans and to have essentially a one party anti-China state in the USA, where Dems lose each election due to cia rigged elections.

Despite Russia Republicans losing every Presidential election since the fall of communism and the US takeover of Russia. Gore Won. Kerry Won. Hillary perhaps Won.

So when China is getting nuked by "big bad USA", remember China backed Putin and the Putin agenda to have Russia Republicans win.

China did it to herself. Siding with revenge, over survival. The Democrats are not tasked with nuking China, Russia Republicans are.

Putin's task is to help stage the elections so Russia Republicans "win" when the Democrats really won. To get to that nuking of China sooner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom