What's new

Sri Lanka VS West Indies: ICC World Cup T20 FINAL

I'm the most happiest for Windies...glad they thrashed the Lankan cats......:yahoo:

I don't like him because he behaves like **** on the field.

really seen him mostly smiling but ok evrybody have their reasons for disliking someone

i get the celebration but it seems like you guys are pissed of at srilankans so why that?????

great going westindies hope you improve will look to see you do good in the future the top slot is empty and anybody can take it even you guys if you work really really hard

i get the celebration but it seems like you guys are pissed of at srilankans so why that?????

Can't speak for others but I just like the WI better, they are my second favorite team after India.

Congratulations to West Indies, Sirilankans sorry it was just one of those bad days for you, u were more suitable to win in your home conditions

after indian if any team i would support is west indies , not because of the indian connection because i think they are really good people and more then anything i just love gayle !!!

Oppa Gangnam style! :yahoo:
Chris Gayle can dance better than Sri Lankan CheerLeaders!!
Congratulation West Indies!! Sri Lanka keeps losing finals :cheesy:

SL dogs were thrashed by WEST INDIES, great victory keep it up.

Karma Pays...

Pakistan Australia got what they deserved !

Sorry for Srilanka....they lost final match after good play throughout tournment !

And Congratulations to World Champs West Indies, they play excellent cricket in Last two matches....no matter what team we support but none of us will disagree with Team Spirt & Passionate effort the jamacian gave to earn win.

Congratulations West Indies....loved matches you showed world what team spirit can do !

but yar they have won this cup after a long time. (a major tournament)
so it is very appreciable that they were not rated even to come in to semi finals and they outclassed srilanka today. after there poor start ......
and the joy on their faces was very much looking good.
i like that
congratulations windies

Karma Pays...

Pakistan Australia got what they deserved !

Sorry for Srilanka....they lost final match after good play throughout tournment !

And Congratulations to World Champs West Indies, they play excellent cricket in Last two matches....no matter what team we support but none of us will disagree with Team Spirt & Passionate effort the jamacian gave to earn win.

Congratulations West Indies....loved matches you showed world what team spirit can do !

So you mean for Karma NOT to pay, BOTH Pakistan AND Australia had to win the World Cup? :D
C'mon son, grow up, will ya? it's Sports.
Of course one has to lose. What's the big deal if it were Pakistan and Australia?
At least they finished at top 4, unlike the rest of the 8 teams.

So you mean for Karma NOT to pay, BOTH Pakistan AND Australia had to win the World Cup? :D
C'mon son, grow up, will ya? it's Sports.
Of course one has to lose. What's the big deal if it were Pakistan or Australia?

Lol ..you didnt get it right !

Law of Karma says ...Jo dusro ke liye gadda khodtaa hai woh khud uss mei gir jaata hai.

Australia played foul cricket to keep india out which benifited Pakistan who hardly deserved to enter semis ....Dnt take it wrong Pakistan team is a great team but the way Ausies pushed them in semis was really bad sportmanship.

They managed to get India out but finally both got what they deserved !

I dont want to debate much on that....its my views .....you are not forced to agree with them.....dnt take them on your nerves if u dont agree !

Sri lanka again prepared a sub standard pitch just like they did against Pakistan. this time it is backfired. I'm very happy for WI

West Indies Dominated all Fields of Cricket.

Really they Deserve it.

Like the Dance of Chris Gayle at the End.

Gangnam Style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom