What's new

Sri Lanka VS West Indies: ICC World Cup T20 FINAL

Please look at the first few pages of this thread. Your very own people have said Sri Lanka should win because they are 'South Asians' ;)

Donot try to create mess up...There is a huge fan following of Sri Lankan team in India too.......After India and WI, Pak is my fav team....If me like people can clap for Pakistan then of course there is a huge fan following in India for other teams too...

I beleive we should be thankful to IPL that really created a big fan following for other teams in India....and once Pakistan players will start playing in India and if Pak players gets gel with Indian media group .....I believe Pakistan cricket team can be a next big market for Indian market based on fan following.

n_31202_4.jpg

Oppa Gangnam Style :yahoo:

Please look at the first few pages of this thread. A couple of your very own people have said Sri Lanka should win because they are 'South Asians' ;)

Well then take that up with them . most Indians have been supporting WI . At least the Indians that I know and even on this forum :yahoo:

Oh no....you are so innocent dude....if you pakistani guys can celebrate with some farway muslim people doing some positive work anywhere in the world then why cannot Hindu Indian people be happy with some simillarity with Hindu name??? Getting jealous that Indian are happy???.....I can understand your feeling...

You are getting so sarcastic :lol:

Jealous of what? Go earlier pages of this thread and you'll see that my support is for West Indies. What more do you want me to this, that it was India who had won and not the West Indies????? You know you guys are bunch of douche bags by bringing up race in to this.

You are getting so sarcastic :lol:

Jealous of what? Go earlier pages of this thread and you'll see that my support is for West Indies. What more do you want me to this, that it was India who had won and not the West Indies????? You know you guys are bunch of douche bags by bringing up race in to this.

Really..i remember u guys supporting Bangladesh over India..just because it is a muslim nation..same when Afghanistan was playing against India...may be u should be the one to shut up and stop bringing religion into every thing..

Really..i remember u guys supporting Bangladesh over India..just because it is a muslim nation..same when Afghanistan was playing against India...may be u should be the one to shut up and stop bringing religion into every thing..

Looks you didn't read previous pages, people even mentioned names based on religion. Help yourself and read you guys are no different too. So stop preaching stuff.

BTW count me out, I never Supported B'desh over India.

Just because BD once beat India, and we were happy the way they played to defeat a bigger team, made you bother that about race??
Regarding Afghanistan, we supported them because they have been playing hard to come to ICC. Its not about race, it was about how well they played. You can go and look at previous threads and you'll see that no one was being cheap.

Regarding WI, i have supported them and will continue to do so, but bear in mind that its not for names, origin, or race like you people have been describing as. There is a Jamican fellow here named ESC8781 and even he knows i supported his team over Sri Lanka.

man i my light was gone one moment srilankans were strolling with 51 the next they are all out looks like jaya and sanga really were their back bone man this is the first icc world title west indies have won since 1979 this is really amazing now if they can turn this performance into longer forms of games they can once again become the kali andhi

got to admit one of my friends said it will be an asian team since we are playing in asia and it suits us better and i was fully supporting srilanka but westindies the way they came back sure proved themselves champions sucks for the lankans though who have not one any finals they have reached since 2007 lets see how westindies groom themselves to become the legend they were

man i my light was gone one moment srilankans were strolling with 51 the next they are all out looks like jaya and sanga really were their back bone man this is the first icc world title west indies have won since 1979 this is really amazing now if they can turn this performance into longer forms of games they can once again become the kali andhi

Bro you are asking too much, no way Kali andhi of that time can be compared with the one of this time. Let the consistency be established!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom