What's new

Sri Lanka VS West Indies: ICC World Cup T20 FINAL

hey the best part is srilankans fell pray to their own pitch sammy wins the toss and bats and the pitch eats the next batting team :p:P:p:P but the westindies played like champions and deserve too watson nt surprising he won the man of the match award he really is on top of all the charts in this t20 world cup

MAMA MIA, these guys know how to celebrate.
It was David Lloyd, I believe, who said the other day, they belong to the party capital of the world, they'd know all the dances.

Bro you are asking too much, no way Kali andhi of that time can be compared with the one of this time. Let the consistency be established!

thats what i am saying if they can put this performance into longer forms of the game and keep consistent on it they can become like the past right now they are still nt even a shadow of the kali andhi but they can become it again

It was David Lloyd, I believe, who said the other day, they belong to the party capital of the world, they'd know all the dances.

Jamaicans baby a whole lot of fun

srilankans literally fell like ducks i was reading the commentary and man they really let the game get out of hand thank to kula they reached 101 otherwise they would have been out way before worse batting performance than ours on a difficult pitch :p:P:P

Man of the tournament must have been an eyesore for some of my friends!

i dont get it why indians dont like watson he is one of my favourite players he is singlehandedly carrying the australian team with the bat and the ball a very rightly deservant of the man of the series award

That was Ian Bishop, he said all the Indians in his hotel were supporting Windies and I think in general all my friends supported the WI. Firstly everyone loves the way they enjoy the game and secondly many West Indian cricketers play in the IPL and people love them.

Ian Bishop said that ?

I would like to hear it lol . I missed it somehow

srilankans literally fell like ducks i was reading the commentary and man they really let the game get out of hand thank to kula they reached 101 otherwise they would have been out way before worse batting performance than ours on a difficult pitch :p:P:P

i dont get it why indians dont like watson he is one of my favourite players he is singlehandedly carrying the australian team with the bat and the ball a very rightly deservant of the man of the series award

Indians don't like Watson ? Where did you get that from ? :what:

good that WI won the match , lankan lions more or less played like donkeys ...

Never understand how your thought process works. Had Sri Lanka won the match you would have said they were South Asians, and by that you would refer to it as part of Greater India. I bet you would have applied the same logic to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis if again they had had the same kind of success. :lol:

Just because they have a hindu name, does not mean they are Indian. They are playing for WI, so credit should be given to WI.

LOL , Pakistanis take credit for any achievement by a muslim anywhere around the world :rofl:. Besides , learn to read , no one's taking credit away from them. We are just happy that that the team we supported won.

the indies are gonna party jamaican style girls drinks and every form of fun ;) srilankan police no more raids on their rooms tonight

good that WI won the match , lankan lions more or less played like donkeys ...

they played bad i think they fell to the same pitch trap we did the toss decided the match sammy won and won the match not taking any credit away from their performance but the pitch really slowed down

during the ind-pak match the sri lankan supporters were waving pakistani flags , just makes me feel so happy now that they lost in front of their own home crowd

Indians are happy that WI won because -

1. The carribean has a substantial Indian origin population.

2. This team had many Indian origin players - Ramdin , Rampaul , Badree, Narine

3. The West Indians were under-dogs and most people in general like to see under-dogs win

4. After having a glorious cricketing history West Indian cricket saw a long drought of major cup victories. They were being looked at as minnows. Of course this win was important for them to reclaim some of their past glory. We were just happy for them.

5. We just love the way they celebrate :chilli:

west indies i will be closely following their future performance lets see how they handle it for some reason in 2014 if they have gayle and samuel they can defend the title

I don't think Indians have any particular disliking for Watson. He is a top cricketer and deserves the MoS but I don't like him because he behaves like **** on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
during the ind-pak match the sri lankan supporters were waving pakistani flags , just makes me feel so happy now that they lost in front of their own home crowd

dude :blink::blink:

I should of put money on it as I said today that the WI would win

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom