What's new

Spreading LGBT To The Muslim World

In UK ive had discussions n they called me homophobic and narrow monded, yet they had no answer for my queries.
They consider homosexuality as normal and not something as a disease or disorder, they say well he just gets attracted to otjer men, he cant do anything abt it. Well so then pedophiles give same excuse, would u legalise them too?? Pedophilia is considered a disorder then why not homosexuality??
One of the favorite arguments of those who favor LGBTQ (that homosexuality is "natural" because it occurs in other species too), and the befitting response one should give:

FB_IMG_1594143534387.jpg

Let us discuss the topic freely, if they have a problem, simply avoid confrontation. I have very strong thoughts about this, I would hate it to be derailed.

He is the flagbearer of Muslim Brotherhood USA. Why do you think they all went after Nouman Ali Khan, and pressured various Imams to back them, after Nouman Ali Khan sued him for plagiarizing his videos?

He is heavily involved with Linda Sarsour and her women's march, which has heavy LGBT presence. He himself is pro-LGBT.

Muslim Brotherhood change their aqeedah based on changing ground realities, as I said earlier.

They have pressured Muslims in US to vote for their candidates and have co-opted our community, leading us to ruin and atheism. You should see some of the antics of their children, you would be shocked.

He has his views that I disagree with at times, but for a layman Muslim, he has done phenomenal work exposing the kind of hypocrisy in these champions of Muslim causes.

He reminds me of some of the religious talk shows in Pakistan like Zamana Gawa He.

Honestly i still watch and like Noman ali Khan, but I like the Omar's way of speaking better .. honestly I would not be surprised if many of these take stuff from one another, i saw lectures of his ( Omar ) and as i said they were balanced and well researched ( whoever did the research ) .

Honestly for me I hear to all , from more liberal Gay Imams to all the way to Ahmad Deedat and Zakir and extremists who consider all infidels but i take things which I consider to be logical and rationale , and pray to god to keep my understandings of his deen on the right path, if i understand something wrong and i find out the real Islamic reasoning I change my way of thinking, there is no shame in improving your own faith ..
Its one of the reasons I never ever will accept the extremists view of Islam that Islam allows killings of Innocent women and children and elderly under any circumstances . May Allah protect us all from the Fitna of our time , and as Our prophet said, they will only increase and get stronger .

One of the favorite arguments of those who favor LGBTQ (that homosexuality is "natural" because it occurs in other species too), and the befitting response one should give:

That is an invalid argument of homos. Mental and physical disorders occur in all species, including humans, one of those disorders is homosexuality. It makes it an even stronger evidence of a disorder because it occurs in many other species too.

Honestly i still watch and like Noman ali Khan, but I like the Omar's way of speaking better .. honestly I would not be surprised if many of these take stuff from one another, i saw lectures of his ( Omar ) and as i said they were balanced and well researched ( whoever did the research ) .

Honestly for me I hear to all , from more liberal Gay Imams to all the way to Ahmad Deedat and Zakir and extremists who consider all infidels but i take things which I consider to be logical and rationale , and pray to god to keep my understandings of his deen on the right path, if i understand something wrong and i find out the real Islamic reasoning I change my way of thinking, there is no shame in improving your own faith ..
Its one of the reasons I never ever will accept the extremists view of Islam that Islam allows killings of Innocent women and children and elderly under any circumstances . May Allah protect us all from the Fitna of our time , and as Our prophet said, they will only increase and get stronger .
Bro, just read the biography of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and study the Prophetic Sunnah and you can never go wrong. Don't always depend on celebrity imams with millions of followers and donations from secular institutions to teach you your religion because ideological motives are also involved here.

When you know what the Prophet (SAW) did do and didn't do, you will clearly see right from wrong of your own accord at the very basic level while you should learn from scholars who actually follow the Sunnah and not some deviant organizations.

Those who fall into extremism are usually the ones who are on the other extreme side of the spectrum. Its known as the pendulum effect.

That is an invalid argument of homos. Mental and physical disorders occur in all species, including humans, one of those disorders is homosexuality. It makes it an even stronger evidence of a disorder because it occurs in many other species too.
Common sense would dictate that. But when the masses are dumbed down sheeple and the elites have political motives to promote this degeneracy then common sense is out of the equation.

Then you don't know anything about what their representatives in the West are doing; allowing homosexuality (LGBTQ) & Feminism to be normalized within the minds of the Muslim youth, thus corrupting entire generations of young Muslim minds.

And MB believe if you do not vote, it is akın to betraying İslam. They attach this much focus to politics. It is almost religious zeal, which they don't have for the basics of Islam.

Once I had a friendly meeting with some leaders of MB, I quizzed them on many difficult questions as I was trying to understand their mindset. One question I asked is, "Why are we focusing so much on internal and external politics like Masajid boards or voting Democrat, when the basic problem is a deficiency of personal faith among Muslims? Shouldn't we be focusing on da'wah to our youth, getting them in the masajid, praying salat, and having them do istikrara, qiyam ul layl in solitude?"

They felt like it is a direct attack on their existence and use the hadith, "Allah swt will not change people, until they change themselves" interpreting that as political power, but it is an improper reading. It means to adjust your heart.

I have good relationships with many MB leaders, just like I do with Salafis, etc. but I reject their aqeedah, it is deeply flawed. Without spirituality and with having phobia of sufism, you cannot attain proper faith.

Then they cry where their kids are becoming murtad in record numbers and children have 3-4 talaqs by the age of 40. They see some of their children become radical feminists who hate males, some son become homosexual, and others go totally into the haram lifestyle of drug, alcohol, illicit relationships.

I even knew some daughters of some esteemed MB leaders who went into nightclubs in Hijab, can you believe?

It won't be like the Western investment which resulted in extremism and Afghan Jihad in Pakistan.

Who do you think is responsible for that extremism and who do you think we the intended victims?

Do not be so eager to accept the Western narrative, as they created both TTP and Daesh for their own motives. Then they ask us to explain them.

https://muslimskeptic.com/2019/10/15/omar-suleiman-lgbt-rights-yaqeen-muslims/

Let us discuss the topic freely, if they have a problem, simply avoid confrontation. I have very strong thoughts about this, I would hate it to be derailed.

I think it will be good if we have a gay person here, we can communicate with them understanding their view .. My wife is a die hard supporter of LGBT, and we have so so so many heated arguments but so far I was failed to make her understand , despite showing her articles that shows homosexuality to be more nurture than nature's word , God did not make you or anyone like that, its other factors that drives you towards homosexuality, there is no evidence of a Gay Gene ..

Read the fiqh punishment on it.

Thing is punishments of Hadood in Islam will only comes into affect when the sin or crime is done, openly to create a rift in society , if Zina is done under the house with consent , than its not state to bang into doors and see what people are doing in the homes, Yes homosexuality is wrong and Sin but as long as their acts are not harming the society or individuals of a society than such punishments will not make any sense .

Bro, just read the biography of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and study the Prophetic Sunnah and you can never go wrong. Don't always depend on celebrity imams with millions of followers and donations from secular institutions to teach you your religion because ideological motives are also involved here.

When you know what the Prophet (SAW) did do and didn't do, you will clearly see right from wrong of your own accord at the very basic level while you should learn from scholars who actually follow the Sunnah and not some deviant organizations.

Those who fall into extremism are usually the ones who are on the other extreme side of the spectrum. Its known as the pendulum effect.

I have done that bro and i am in constant learning phase of my life, there is a reason I never associate myself with any Fiqa or Sect because to me all are just result of incapable human putting their egos above others, I am sorry if someone who is either a Shia or Sunni or whatever but to me all are the same ..
May Allah curse the existence of those who divide Islam weather it was on the name of Ali , Finality of Muhammad Pbuh or adding or removing things from the Quran .

For me, personally I will consider myself lucky if I will be able to hold on to just 6 articles or faith and 5 pillars of Islam, till i die let Alone getting into a sectarian conflict or those who wants freaking reform the Islam or Quran itself, Lanat on them all ..
I tried my best to hold on the believes which are important enough to either keep me as a Muslim or throw me out of Islam, believing homosexuality or believe in their death penalty will not be concern because that is not What Allah will ask me . If individuals play their part in a society fairly right on the teachings of Quran and Muhammad pbuh no way our societies will even fall for such Aurat or whatever March .

I think it will be good if we have a gay person here, we can communicate with them understanding their view .. My wife is a die hard supporter of LGBT, and we have so so so many heated arguments but so far I was failed to make her understand , despite showing her articles that shows homosexuality to be more nurture than nature's word , God did not make you or anyone like that, its other factors that drives you towards homosexuality, there is no evidence of a Gay Gene ..

Yes, it is a part of their society. Probably with friends who are in that community, people tend to sympathesize. Now it is taboo to say anything to them.

Thing is punishments of Hadood in Islam will only comes into affect when the sin or crime is done, openly to create a rift in society , if Zina is done under the house with consent , than its not state to bang into doors and see what people are doing in the homes, Yes homosexuality is wrong and Sin but as long as their acts are not harming the society or individuals of a society than such punishments will not make any sense .

Yes, concept of privacy in Islam is important. Even hidden idol worship cannot be punished. However if it is harming someone or oppressing others, then state gets involved.

However fiqh punishment is well established if witnesses or publicly declared.

Yes, it is a part of their society. Probably with friends who are in that community, people tend to sympathesize. Now it is taboo to say anything to them.

Yes, concept of privacy in Islam is important. Even hidden idol worship cannot be punished. However if it is harming someone or oppressing others, then state gets involved.

However fiqh punishment is well established if witnesses or publicly declared.

That is the point, we or anyone else have no right to cross the chaar devari privacy of any Muslim or non Muslim, there are sins which people do in dark hours which them and only Allah knows , and its his and only his work to judge and punish or forgive . Allah indeed hide sins of people who hide others sin, so as long as they are not out in public promoting Agenda and shoving it down the throats of People like its happening in west, I think there is no need of such harsh punishments .
And above all we are not state, we are subjects of state our job is to help the state not become the state and law ourselves where we start giving away the punishment ourselves, if we do this than there is no difference in us and ISIS and TTP, because they claim to be the State , Caliph , Judge , Jury , Executioner , police ,reformers , wali , interpretators etc

That is the point, we or anyone else have no right to cross the chaar devari privacy of any Muslim or non Muslim, there are sins which people do in dark hours which them and only Allah knows , and its his and only his work to judge and punish or forgive . Allah indeed hide sins of people who hide others sin, so as long as they are not out in public promoting Agenda and shoving it down the throats of People like its happening in west, I think there is no need of such harsh punishments .
And above all we are not state, we are subjects of state our job is to help the state not become the state and law ourselves where we start giving away the punishment ourselves, if we do this than there is no difference in us and ISIS and TTP, because they claim to be the State , Caliph , Judge , Jury , Executioner , police ,reformers , wali , interpretators etc

Total reform is needed before fiqh can be applied, I agree 100%. A whole system of checks and balances needs to be there so that there is accountability.

Having hudood without reform of the society will lead to abuse of power and miscarriage of justice. That is because the most basic elements and teachings of Islam like mercy, punishment for false statements, rights of accused, and proof beyond doubt are not there.

Pakistan is a secular system which gives token service to Islam only. To have an Islamic system, a total revision and reform of the society is needed.

Keep it civil, fellow members. Thank you.

He is the flagbearer of Muslim Brotherhood USA. Why do you think they all went after Nouman Ali Khan, and pressured various Imams to back them, after Nouman Ali Khan sued him for plagiarizing his videos?

He is heavily involved with Linda Sarsour and her women's march, which has heavy LGBT presence. He himself is pro-LGBT.

Muslim Brotherhood change their aqeedah based on changing ground realities, as I said earlier.

They have pressured Muslims in US to vote for their candidates and have co-opted our community, leading us to ruin and atheism. You should see some of the antics of their children, you would be shocked.

I know exactly what kind of things you're talking about, they seem to support MB parties overseas but I wouldn't call them MB themselves. Some of them that attend these mosques or community centers are good people but others who like to control narrative too much are usually hypocritical and see themselves too highly. But you can say this is the case with all our mosques/community centers nowadays. Those who control narrative/agenda whether MB, Salafi, Sufi or so on tend to be our worst bunch. Talk religiously and put on outward pious appearance but steal money, look for attention all the time, sin more than others and way too arrogant. Also shape their political views based off worldly interests/preferences and not clean approach which is only intended to please God.

I thought what happened with Nouman Khan was ridicilious, he simply sough to marry it appeared and such private matters should never be leaked. Some people must have been jealous of him. Such private matters should never be released to public and especially something not controversial like that. Humans are not perfect and God made us to sin. That cancel culture we have is wrong too. This is why I don't get involved with any of my mosques or community centers when it comes to decision making/setting narrative/deciding agenda. Those in control will push others out and people in general don't want to hear the truth which can be brutal, boring, and too hard to accept. They prefer to live in imaginary rosy world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom