What's new

Being gay is 'damage in the mind', Qatar World Cup ambassador says

What I don't get about the woke people's beliefs in science:

How can homosexual sex have any evolutionary purpose? Woke people believe evolution is science. Right? Humans are mammals. Male/female sex is inherent to both the preservation of the human species and to the evolutionary improvement of of the human species. Female infant gestation and nurturing is inherent to the survival of the human species. Homosexual sex cannot have any purpose in the great scheme of human animal development. So, to me, QED. Homosexuality is a cultural aberration that can flare up in some cultural groups, but will die off, eventually, in the face of "evolutionary" competition from heterosexual human cultures that preserve and strengthen male/female contributions to human child development.

Being gay is filth, it destroys societies.

I know a classmate who in 2015 indentified himself as gay. Married a Nigerian man. Got himself a kid from china. After three years divorced, "abbadoned" the child with nigerian man. Two months after divorce married a woman from Brazil. Got twins from the brazilian woman. Lady left him after getting italian citizenship.
Karma's long game... lol

I have no problem with gays etc otherwise though, just don't push it, spl not on kids.. log khud mukammal karein yeh unchaiyan adulthood m. :P

What does 'normalising' mean? That we should accept homosexuality is normal? But then again, who is forcing that acceptance on you? No one.

I disagree. I've lived in the US for many decades and I don't buy this stuff about gays keeping to themselves. If they did and were discreet/private about their lifestyle and behavior, no one would care.

They hate the rest of us non-gays, openly ridicule us, and call us "breeders" etc.

There have been and continue to be, concerted and strategic efforts to make the polity and media more gay-friendly, introduce more woke gay-friendly legislation in DC and also - "normalize" open "gay behavior" in the media and in schools/colleges like gay perverts showing cringe-worthy open affection for other same-gender gays. They certainly have succeeded with convincing women about this (oh the stupidity) and even changed military enrollment to include gays which is rather strange and in my opinion - even more stupid.

How do you have a successful war-fighting operation with gays? Match the rifle with the hair and the dress, or dykes sporting wallet-chains in boots?

If you want to be LGBTQ, fine. But don't come force your concept down my throat. I will tolerate to a point - but stop forcing your issues. If you force too hard, there will be pushback. Which we are observing now.

All this is done under the umbrella of massive guilt trip stories, like gays are all "oppressed all the time", which nowadays, is farthest from the truth.

The pushback and counter-reaction against these LGBTQ and woke garbage is just one proof that LGBTQ folks are being too pushy and have gone too far.

Last edited:
In the West you can say blasphemies publicly and it's ok.
But if you says the opinion of the Qatari ambassador, you will face legal problems.

We dont have more freedom than GCC, we have just differents taboos and differents things we can't say.

I dont share the opinion of the ambassador, but I can not consider free a country who doesnt let show that kind of opinions publicly.

It seems human societies can't live without taboos, and without forbid people say something, no matter what.

Indian troll, as it seems

Also believes in alternate universe.

We should know that gender is real - and there are only two.

Allah created Adam and Hawa to procreate and make a peaceful prosperous world.

These Adam and Steve propositions come from sick perverted minds.

why don't you occupy their homes and kill them?? aren't they antisemite?? ohh wait they are also illegal european squatters like yourself. my bad.
Personally, I view them as traitors, many of which deserve to be exiled to Syria.

BTW, they got their homes rightfully, unlike the Palestinian Arab colonisers.

So u like bending over. We would all rather be uneducated than be like you. Have a nice day
Indian hai, what do you expect?

One of the main reasons I'm happy we have Pakistan. We are a conservative society, against LGBT, feminism, derive our social values from Islam as a social culture. (Or at least that's what the majority wants)

Their society is chutiyapa, anything goes similar to the west. Extreme liberal feminism, LGBT, they display their women to the world like objects and beg for validation.

We have goals of a fundamentally different society, they wanted this copy and paste liberal secularism, now they want some weird Hindu society after seeing how close-knit Muslims are.

men can respect, love other men but they cant marry men and expect world to recognize their union as normal....its absolutely ABNORMAL and against the nature...

View attachment 895090
A drag queen who goes by the name Xochi Mochi reads a story to children at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library in Long Beach, California, on October 14, 2017.
We should team up with as many Jewish and Christian organisations as we can, to opposes this indoctrination.
It will also help to bring down barriers between Muslims/Jews/Christians and show we are in this together and really on the same side.

They will try to paint us as all the religious nutcases coming together, but we would stronger stood together on these kind of issues.
It really is a battle of Good Vs Evil.

Indian hai, what do you expect?

One of the main reasons I'm happy we have Pakistan. We are a conservative society, against LGBT, feminism, derive our social values from Islam as a social culture. (Or at least that's what the majority wants)

Their society is chutiyapa, anything goes similar to the west. Extreme liberal feminism, LGBT, they display their women to the world like objects and beg for validation.

We have goals of a fundamentally different society, they wanted this copy and paste liberal secularism, now they want some weird Hindu society after seeing how close-knit Muslims are.
There is no culture of Baccha Bazi in India and the Hijrha culture in Pakistan is prominent.

There is no culture of Baccha Bazi in India and the Hijrha culture in Pakistan is prominent.
This doesn't prove anything, those people are poor and/or mentally ill, and they barely even have any rights and get treated like sh!t

Bacha baazi is an Afghan thing and it's still societally condemned.

Personally, I view them as traitors, many of which deserve to be exiled to Syria.

why exile these illegal squatters to Syria?????? so that they can illegally colonize Syria?? send your fellow illegal squatters back to europe.

I disagree. I've lived in the US for many decades and I don't buy this stuff about gays keeping to themselves. If they did and were discreet/private about their lifestyle and behavior, no one would care.

They hate the rest of us non-gays, openly ridicule us, and call us "breeders" etc.
How many of your neighbors do you know who are gays? Honest question. The reality is that most people do not know or at best suspect that certain neighbors are gays, unless the man/woman openly admit it in some ways. But most of the time, gays do keep to themselves.

There have been and continue to be, concerted and strategic efforts to make the polity and media more gay-friendly, introduce more woke gay-friendly legislation in DC and also - "normalize" open "gay behavior" in the media and in schools/colleges like gay perverts showing cringe-worthy open affection for other same-gender gays.
So if you see two men kissing, how does that harm you? Now, if two bisexual women invite you into their bed, you would jump in toot-sweet. I would. :enjoy:

They certainly have succeeded with convincing women about this (oh the stupidity) and even changed military enrollment to include gays which is rather strange and in my opinion - even more stupid.

How do you have a successful war-fighting operation with gays? Match the rifle with the hair and the dress, or dykes sporting wallet-chains in boots?
When I was active duty, during the time of "Don't Ask, don't tell.", I knew of two gay pilots and no one in the squadron made any big deal out of it. One of them was once 'Instructor of the Quarter'.

If you want to be LGBTQ, fine. But don't come force your concept down my throat. I will tolerate to a point - but stop forcing your issues. If you force too hard, there will be pushback. Which we are observing now.
Force you to do what? I keep reading this 'force' comment and so far no one have given a concrete example of what he was 'forced' to do. Kiss a gay man/woman? Hold hands? What?

All this is done under the umbrella of massive guilt trip stories, like gays are all "oppressed all the time", which nowadays, is farthest from the truth.

The pushback and counter-reaction against these LGBTQ and woke garbage is just one proof that LGBTQ folks are being too pushy and have gone too far.
This -- I will concede to you. Even some gays I know criticized their community about putting on this guilt trip. But ultimately, if you personally have never done anything to harm the gay community in general you have nothing to be guilty about regardless of how much some gays may want to cry-baby themselves.

Oh my eternally crying yid who did the Palestinians colonise? And where do you white yids come to the middle east from? Whites don't belong to that region do they?

What is fuss about his statment, plenty of proofs that give merit to his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom