What's new

Being gay is 'damage in the mind', Qatar World Cup ambassador says

How many of your neighbors do you know who are gays? Honest question. The reality is that most people do not know or at best suspect that certain neighbors are gays, unless the man/woman openly admit it in some ways. But most of the time, gays do keep to themselves.

So if you see two men kissing, how does that harm you? Now, if two bisexual women invite you into their bed, you would jump in toot-sweet. I would. :enjoy:

When I was active duty, during the time of "Don't Ask, don't tell.", I knew of two gay pilots and no one in the squadron made any big deal out of it. One of them was once 'Instructor of the Quarter'.

Force you to do what? I keep reading this 'force' comment and so far no one have given a concrete example of what he was 'forced' to do. Kiss a gay man/woman? Hold hands? What?

This -- I will concede to you. Even some gays I know criticized their community about putting on this guilt trip. But ultimately, if you personally have never done anything to harm the gay community in general you have nothing to be guilty about regardless of how much some gays may want to cry-baby themselves.

Do you think acceptance of gay relations is productive for the society?

1. Gay relationships are found to be unhealthy and unstable.

2. Gay men are allowed to adopt children in US. This permission makes it possible for these men to brainwash innocent children to accept their way of life. This is how it spreads.

3. This is social regression. US is turning into Sodom. There will be negative consequences and fallout.

Do you think acceptance of gay relations is productive for the society?
How many of your co-workers are gays? Do you know? If you do know, does it affect YOUR productivity at work and your personal life?

1. Gay relationships are found to be unhealthy and unstable.

Promiscuity is not exclusive to the gay community. Neither is domestic abuse. But let us grant your argument for now. When a subgroup is living society's shadow, little can be known about them. So if we push gays back into the closets, how many of them will live the lives of Catholic priests -- celibacy? Practically none, and YOU know it. Ever heard of 'lavender marriages' ?

Even as public a life as that as a movie star, gays found ways to get with each other while still managed to keep different profiles. Am sure you recognize at least a couple famous names even though they are older than your life. So what is the point of your links? To discourage straights from turning into gays? Probably some will be discouraged but they would be statistically insignificant.

Currently, of all divorces in the US, more than 1/2 are filed by women.

Every reason from finance to boredom to domestic abuse. Myself, I have a divorce. Not much stability in the straight community.

2. Gay men are allowed to adopt children in US. This permission makes it possible for these men to brainwash innocent children to accept their way of life. This is how it spreads.
Accept as what? I am willing to be fair.

Results indicated that participants, particularly males, considered children adopted by either lesbian or gay couples to have a lower probability of developing a normative sexual and gender identity than children adopted by heterosexual couples. Both men and women considered that children would emulate the sexual orientation of their same-sex parents, and that a boy's gender role behavior was more at risk if he was adopted by a lesbian couple. Moreover, men were apprehensive about the gender role behavior of a boy adopted by a gay male couple. Overall, these results indicate persistence of biased evaluations of the sexual and gender development of children adopted by lesbian and gay parents.​

Basically, what the abstract says is that there a slightly higher probability that children from same-sex adoption may take on the sexual orientation of their same-sex parents. Let us say that probability is true -- for now.

How does that affect me? Nothing. You living across town or in a different state/province or in the other hemisphere? Nothing. In other words, nothing the gay community do directly affect you and me. Male prisoners who turned to other male prisoners for sexual gratification does not affect the rest of us, and they do not consider themselves to be gay. Thailand is famous for their 'lady boys' have no effects on me in the US.

So what does it mean to 'accept', I still have not received a satisfactory answer. If I say the sky is red and let us say that I even put such a banner in front of your house, does it mean you have to 'accept' what I say? No, YOU do not.

Every year, People magazine put up their 'Sexiest Man Alive' and every yr, I agreed. Aesthetically, I do say that Chris Evans (Captain America) is a handsome man, but sexually, he does nothing for me. Personally, I do not find any man sexually attractive. But if Chris Evans, like Rock Hudson of the 1950s, turned out to be gay, I would not care. So if I do not find men to be sexually attractive, does that mean I did not accept gays? No, it means I do not care, and I think this is the crux of the problem.

Homosexuality is unnatural. I have no problem saying that. But treating a fellow human being with respect and dignity in spite of his/her sexual orientation is a sign of spiritual maturity. It means I am secured in my own sexual identity without the need for external validations. If God exists, then homosexuality is between that gay man/woman and God, not between 'Mankind' or 'Humanity' and God. I believe this is where most religious people missed/lost the point. Just as the sky is blue, heterosexuality is biologically normal. But nowhere in nature does it say I have to treat homosexuality with hostility and violence in order to preserve my own existence.

LOL

Somehow they suddenly care so much for brown Asian workers dying in Qatar. Should I doubt the sincerity of crocodile tears?
you're full of hate

why not just "go back to Pakistan" ?

what you even doing there where you hate everyone and everyone apparently hates you.. ? oO

@Sharma Ji Are you gay by any chance? I can see that you are giving likes to comments that are pro LGBTQ. You like to stuff men's holes? Just be honest.

you're full of hate

why not just "go back to Pakistan" ?

what you even doing there where you hate everyone and everyone apparently hates you.. ? oO

I was born and bred here. Why should I go back? Just because I don't support LGBTQ rights?

Nigga, stop being so sour. It is not my fault your cricket team didn't make it to the finals LOL

Last edited:
@Sharma Ji Are you gay by any chance? I can see that you are giving likes to comments that are pro LGBTQ.
I am pro letting people be and leaving them the hell alone because they're just regular people for the most part (- some of the activists) and deserve to be treated respectfully just the same as everyone else. Its a consistent stance I have..

You, otoh, are constantly preaching that people should "hate indians/hindus, hate gays, hate X, Y and Z whatever..."

I was born and bred here. Why should I go back? Just because I don't support LGBTQ rights?

Nigga, stop being so sour.
Shame you apparently never moved out of whatever ghetto you were born in there, then.

I'm not sour at all, you should stop being such an extremist but..

I am pro letting people be and leaving them the hell alone because they're just regular people for the most part (- some of the activists) and deserve to be treated respectfully just the same as everyone else. Its a consistent stance I have..

You, otoh, are constantly preaching that people should "hate indians/hindus, hate gays, hate X, Y and Z whatever..."

Shame you apparently never moved out of whatever ghetto you were born in there, then.

Cry me rivers, Hindutva nigga. Sour bitch.

Joy to see you triggered and emotional LOL Again, it is not my fault your cricket team lost so badly.

I am pro letting societies do what they want as long as they know the consequences..

If you want to let lesbian and gays to be normalized and marriages demonized expect a shrinking population, a elderly age crisis/reverse pyramid and STDs crisis.

This is simply facts... transmission of diseases are 100s higher in gay men.

Shrinking population sounds good but that's only if you are Hitler and you are going to execute the elderly.. otherwise on average you need 1-2 persons to take care of elderly..you simply won't have the man power .. society will crumble and collapse

I am pro letting societies do what they want as long as they know the consequences..

If you want to let lesbian and gays to be normalized and marriages demonized expect a shrinking population, a elderly age crisis/reverse pyramid and STDs crisis.

This is simply facts... transmission of diseases are 100s higher in gay men.

Shrinking population sounds good but that's only if you are Hitler and you are going to execute the elderly.. otherwise on average you need 1-2 persons to take care of elderly..you simply won't have the man power .. society will crumble and collapse
the whole thing is very 'normal' in large parts of the US as well as all over western Europe, people doing whatever in their privacy on their own time, and dime is none of anybody's business.

About "transmission of diseases are higher.." .. transmission of STDs etc are a fallout of having multiple (and many times "casual") partners. Straight people who 'get around' a lot are also prone and susceptible to catching those, gays etc.. because they have been historically not accepted as "normal".. they're kinda forced into that lifestyle a lot of the times. I know some highish profile ones here, they do not parade around or wear it on their sleeves and push any ideology.. just want to be left alone, they're regular monogamous regular couples, just happen to be homo not hetro but.

What possible reason could I have to hate someone based on something like that, or religion, or race, or gender, or nationality.. sanu ki ?

Preachy self righteous bastards like yourself otoh, want to interfere and control every aspect of everyone's lives.. that's a shite way to be if there ever was one.

..... Muslims have half knowledge of Islam and half knowledge of science.

Wrong approach leads to wrong conclusions.

Humans evolved from apes to human in millions of years. Humans have same animal instinctive behaviors.
Homosexuality was detected in 10% of domesticated sheep. It is detected in other animals also.

Where is the issue?

When Allah slowly transformed man to homesapien
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَٰكُمْ ثُمَّ صَوَّرْنَٰكُمْ ثُمَّ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةِ ٱسْجُدُواْ لِءَادَمَ

Certainly We created you, then We shaped you, then said to angels to prostrate before Adam.

فَاِذَا سَوَّيۡتُهٗ وَنَفَخۡتُ فِيۡهِ مِنۡ رُّوۡحِىۡ فَقَعُوۡا لَهٗ سٰجِدِيۡنَ‏

And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My soul, then fall down to him in prostration.

We evolved in stages as Darwin theory is correct, need not to oppose it because of dislike.

Conclusion:
In other words, Allah saying, You were created from earth matter, evolved from animals to human, but now I have given you intellect and Knowledge from Wahi so regulate your animalistic instinct and follow my Prophet and Guidance.

the whole thing is very 'normal' in large parts of the US as well as all over western Europe, people doing whatever in their privacy on their own time, and dime is none of anybody's business.

About "transmission of diseases are higher.." .. transmission of STDs etc are a fallout of having multiple (and many times "casual") partners. Straight people who 'get around' a lot are also prone and susceptible to catching those, gays etc.. because they have been historically not accepted as "normal".. they're kinda forced into that lifestyle a lot of the times. I know some highish profile ones here, they do not parade around or wear it on their sleeves and push any ideology.. just want to be left alone, they're regular monogamous regular couples, just happen to be homo not hetro but.

What possible reason could I have to hate someone based on something like that, or religion, or race, or gender, or nationality.. sanu ki ?

Preachy self righteous bastards like yourself otoh, want to interfere and control every aspect of everyone's lives.. that's a shite way to be if there ever was one.
This is not fact.

Facts are if straight guy has sex with 100 people he still less likely to acquire many types of deadly STDs like hep c and HIV as compared to gay couples

Birth fall rate issue is ignored now due to good immigration but ultimately it will come bite the western countries

As I said do what ever you want but be ready for consequences..

Facts don't hate any one..

You don't see or help these patients..

We do

This is not fact.

Facts are if straight guy has sex with 100 people he still less likely to acquire many types of deadly STDs like hep c and HIV as compared to gay couples

Birth fall rate issue is ignored now due to good immigration but ultimately it will come bite the western countries

As I said do what ever you want but be ready for consequences..

Facts don't hate any one..

You don't see or help these patients..

We do
not a proponent of, but those kinds of things do exist... not like a pandemic that everyone's swinging that way, men becoming less masculine etc but lol

this whole ghey thing should be the least of our worries for now.

RSS GAY G ANDO

It is more than a double whammy.

not a proponent of, but those kinds of things do exist... not like a pandemic that everyone's swinging that way, men becoming less masculine etc but lol

this whole ghey thing should be the least of our worries for now.

It is not our worry. Stop exporting Western culture and habits to other cultures and regions. LGTBQ doesn't belong in Qatar. Stop hating Qatar for resisting such nastiness.

LOL

Somehow they suddenly care so much for brown Asian workers dying in Qatar. Should I doubt the sincerity of crocodile tears?
Can these fuckers just play football and keep the politics out of it.

Back
Top Bottom