What's new

Being gay is 'damage in the mind', Qatar World Cup ambassador says

What I don't get about the woke people's beliefs in science:

How can homosexual sex have any evolutionary purpose? Woke people believe evolution is science. Right? Humans are mammals. Male/female sex is inherent to both the preservation of the human species and to the evolutionary improvement of of the human species. Female infant gestation and nurturing is inherent to the survival of the human species. Homosexual sex cannot have any purpose in the great scheme of human animal development. So, to me, QED. Homosexuality is a cultural aberration that can flare up in some cultural groups, but will die off, eventually, in the face of "evolutionary" competition from heterosexual human cultures that preserve and strengthen male/female contributions to human child development.

everything you say is true except homosexuality will never die off. sexual deviancy has been there throughout history.

at the end of the day do you want governments, social or religious organizations to regulate what goes in the bedrooms ?

It is interesting that most of the mainstream American Muslim organizations have dropped their opposition to gay rights. I assume it is a matter of political expediency and survival in the post 9/11 environment.

Final word - Every country, society and religion is entitled to their own rules

Liberals in Netherlands probable see promoting homosexuality as a duty to fight climate change......just like riding bicycles.
Haven't they heard of birth control, condoms, vasectomy etc. ?

If it weren't for the prejudice from Republicans, the muslim vote would probably be almost entirely Republican. I don't see any reason for commonality between Democrat promotion of LGBT values, and trans values with Muslim voters.

If it weren't for the prejudice from Republicans, the muslim vote would probably be almost entirely Republican. I don't see any reason for commonality between Democrat promotion of LGBT values, and trans values with Muslim voters.
Unfortunately, most Republicans have accepted legal gay marriage. Evangelical Christians (~30% of US population) are against it. Muslims would vote Democrat if they did not try to normalize what is clearly unnatural.
History will bear out that western civilization is trying to destroy the universal meaning of marriage, which is between adult male and adult female. That is why it is called Husband-Wife, with equivalent meaning in every language. How can anyone call a man, someone's wife. That is clearly a lie.

If they are that desperate, they can recognize some kind of partnership between same sexes, and not call it Marriage which is yet another word they have hijacked.

Last edited:
at the end of the day do you want governments, social or religious organizations to regulate what goes in the bedrooms ?
No,I don't want that. I don't want government to criminalize every form of unproductive behavior we humans engage in. On the other hand, I also don't want government to promote and celebrate destructive behavior, that is not criminal, but still is not likely to improve life for the society. The new "woke" culture seems to be intent on trying to make everyone celebrate, hence, encourage as ordinary, such things as gender transitions. I'm 77 years old so this isn't an actual problem for me. I'll have assumed room temperature long before the ramifications of the LBGTQ+ movement have manifest. So, I have adequate retirement funds to live on and my personal peace and quiet. But, I'm not seeing any real spiritual growth in the human family. Maybe plenty of entertaining new electronic gadgets in everyone's hands. But not what I would celebrate as human progress.

everything you say is true except homosexuality will never die off. sexual deviancy has been there throughout history.

It is interesting that most of the mainstream American Muslim organizations have dropped their opposition to gay rights. I assume it is a matter of political expediency and survival in the post 9/11 environment.

Final word - Every country, society and religion is entitled to their own rules

Haven't they heard of birth control, condoms, vasectomy etc. ?

This nigga just took the discussion to a whole new direction...

You don't want the government to tell you whether you are having an affair with a bloke. Yet you have no qualms about lecturing others about condoms and the amount of kids they should have. Nice double standards you got there nigga.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most Republicans have accepted legal gay marriage. Evangelical Christians (~30% of US population) are against it. Muslims would vote Democrat if they did not try to normalize what is clearly unnatural.
History will bear out that western civilization is trying to destroy the universal meaning of marriage, which is between adult male and adult female. That is why it is called Husband-Wife, with equivalent meaning in every language. How can anyone call a man, someone's wife. That is clearly a lie.

If they are that desperate, they can recognize some kind of partnership between same sexes, and not call it Marriage which is yet another word they have hijacked.

Let me tell you what the real problem is with Western culture and behavior. Something most of you won't like.

The West has experienced a trauma during church rule. The Western population has become rebellious and deviant. The Western society has attached labels to things they deem "traditional" and "normal". Being married and having children is actually considered traditional among many Westerners. Remaining faithful and married to one partner is also strange. Having multiple children is already too many. The Western culture is too self centered and individualistic. Personal satisfaction and preservation has priority. Materialism is more important than looking out for others.

When you have such deviations in any society LGBTQ nonsense is bound to substitute relationships between opposite sexes. This is only the beginning. We are now headed towards anarchy. Nowadays youngsters are being encouraged to change their sex by the use of hormones. Your gender can be anything you like. If you want to have a tree as your gender feel free.

In reality, people in Western societies are clueless and dissatisfied with the meaning of life. Western societies don't like normal things. They like to experiment. You can't experiment with rudimentary aspects of life. Western population levels are declining because the people have abnormal behavior.

Last edited:
The FIFA world cup is just a starter. From what I know,Gulf nations are going to host lots of mega international sports event next year.

The FIFA world cup is just a starter. From what I know,Gulf nations are going to host lots of mega international sports event next year.

Bad news for Middle Eastern countries. The Western countries are going to throw tantrums.

I do not recall any coworker who was gay. I did meet a guy who tried to sweet-talk me into taking interest in him but I was too straight for his tricks. He was fishing and had poor ethics given his profession. Most unfortunate.

I did not assert that social issues such as "promiscuity" and "domestic abuse" are EXCLUSIVE to gay community; this was NOT my point of contention to begin with. I pointed out that gay relations are unhealthy (i.e., most vulnerable to catching STDs and/or developing health problems by virtue of anal intercourse), and gay men are very likely to have psychological problems as well (highest cases of domestic abuse among gay couples). To make it worse, gay couples are allowed to adopt children in your country. The rot is spreading because CORRUPTION OF FAMILY VALUES is now "politically correct."

This isn't just about YOU, this is about WELL BEING of the society. LGBTQ+ is a social phenomenon and movement akin to Feminism. These people are PUSHING their agenda in all aspects of life.

I was in the gaming scene. I used to play SWTOR. The game was interesting with well-crafted stories and sensible romantic interest(s) for each playable character according to its defined gender. Then I noticed a push from numerous subscribers to introduce same sex romance options for each playable character. BioWare developers accepted this nonsense. I need to be careful in how I chose my dialogues with NPCs now because I cannot undo my choices in this game. The focus have shifted to accommodating WOKE BS instead of sticking with mainstream values and good storytelling to appease all subscribers. Imagine Darth Malgus being a potential romantic interest for your MALE playable character - I won't be surprised if it gets this bad at some point. SWTOR is CRINGE now - I stopped playing and do not miss this game.

It doesn't stop at the gaming scene though. These people are PUSHING their agenda in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY including DISNEY PRODUCTIONS that have global viewership.

It doesn't stop at the entertainment industry either. These people are pushing their agenda in SCHOOLS.

They want to brainwash and condition YOUR CHILDREN to promote their way of life.

These people do NOT respect YOUR sentiments but introducing CANCEL CULTURE everywhere. You will be subjected to shaming tactics, personal attacks and even death threats if your VIEWS DO NOT ALIGN with that of LGBTQ+ movement. Just look at experiences of J. k. Rowling.

She decided to SKIP HBO Harry Potter Reunion event:

She is a rich woman and could take a lot of flak.

But what about people who have jobs? YOU can loose your job for pushing back against LGBTQ+ movement and/or for offending LGBTQ+ coworkers where you work.

CANCEL CULTURE will get worse in time.

It is COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY of all straight people to push back against LGBTQ+ movement, therefore.

About women being responsible for majority of divorces:

Unchecked acceptance of FEMINISM led to this situation - men in your country thought that sexualizing women is a good thing. There was absolute lack of PROMOTION OF TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES in the society.

There is a hefty price to pay for accepting perversions. There is wisdom in morality, right?

There are things that you will not understand if you do not believe in God and consider yourself an animal in line with Theory of Evolution. There is wisdom in spirituality in fact. Spirituality makes you God-fearing, moralistic and better than animals as a person.

I understand that CORRUPT leaders and BRAINWASHED organizations have misused religion(s) to incite violence in pursuit of their political ambition in history and even in modern times. I believe in creating an enlightened but moralistic society with a system of legal checks and balances and promotion of scholarly education to control all manner of excesses. The pendulum should not be allowed to swing too far in either direction - LEFT or RIGHT.

There are some bold men who are speaking out against social problems on YouTube and coaching other men in the process. But much more needs to be done.
I read your comment twice and nowhere does it say that you were weakened by pressure from the gay community. Correct? That was my point. If you are secured enough in your own sexuality that you easily resisted DIRECT overtures from a gay man, what is to prevent you from NOT spending money for gay themed entertainment everywhere else? Nothing. No gay man/woman can force you to do something against your sexuality. Simple as that. Over time, this political correctness surge will die out because straight people will eventually get tired of it. I have never seen that famous gay movie Brokeback Mountain. But then again, I have never seen ET and Fight Club, either. Name ten movies and most likely I have not seen 7 of them.

As for 'pushing back' against the LGBTQ+ movement, why would you need to 'push back'? Let them talk, and you do not have to listen. Do your job then go home. Most gays knows they cannot do anything to you as long as you do your job per your employment contract. Why would you need to comment on a flamboyant, or 'flaming', gay man in the first place? Why is there a need to be offended?

Support for homosexuality is a key part of the liberal agenda in the west. Glorification of homosexuality is standard practice in western media. I think liberal elites want to control global population growth by encouraging homosexuality through making it "cool" in TV and movies. Its impossible to watch a movie or TV without glorification of homosexuality. Kids media is a particular target. Its so wide spread now.....its impossible to screen out by parents. I think media raters should include a little rainbow next to the media rating if it includes displays of homosexuality :lol: . Lets parents decide if they wants their kids to be exposed......instead of evil corporates following directions of the liberal elite (also known the reptile people :lol: :lol: ).

And it works.

Do you imagine Western families with 5 children like half century ago? The West would collapse.

China controls population growth speaking clearly: one child policy.

But The West is twisted and liar, they never say that population growth is a problem, they speak about any other thing that could help to decrease population growth like "feminism" and laws that it makes a suicide for a man have children with a woman.

China is a dictatorship but they speak truth.
Western "democracies" lie and lie without stop, you can have all the children you want, but in the practice if you do such thing, you will end bad in most of cases due to laws that give all to mother if case of divorce.

Low-class women have a lot of legal/economic incentives to make troubles to their husbands lying to a judge.
That's in the practice is translated that in low class is a suicide make a family.
Middle/Upper classes families works, because those incentives are not big enough to compensate it creating that kind of problems.

Western twisted states have destroyed the most sacred thing: family of common people.
And most of people are not aware of that, they're happy with promiscuous sex and empty lives.
Maybe they will aware of the problem when current young generation will be older.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom