What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

well monipuri is widely practiced as well as kothok. How was the beautiful Bangladesh trailers?

That was awesome my friend, it's like calling me back, since majority of my maternal family are from Chittogong and Dhaka district. Its been 5-6 years i havn't visited my second home country.
But i'll........shortly.:cheers:

If sonu sings a good song in english u ppl throw stones at him .... if bryan adams sings crap u ppl will applaud... don be rascist... sonu sang the perfect song... it was above my expectation... superb...

the worst part of da program was speech of lotus kamal .

400% percent agree with you! I'm sure this guy came without any preparation i mean reading or practicing the speech. The Guy from Home ministry was pathetic! :argh::argh: Even being countryman and having first hand experience of his kind of presentation i couldn't understood a word. He was actually reading for him not for the spectator.... Btw kudos to the Mohit for his speech. Shows a truly learned guy can deliver anywhere....

I know dn't if u disliked it from political view..

Dont use made in china ipod brother :rofl: Any ways bryan adams was not needed here ... i think the opening ceromony should have been in India

Remember what great men said
God made the world, and everything else was made in China
Bdw mine was original apple product, but still made in China :lol:

Sorry mam, you heard wrong! It was the sickest ceremony after West Indian WC ceremony!
Two sick ceremonies back to back :sick:

well i dint watch but keeping in view it is a big tournament and BD did well. many of retired officers here were applauding BD for the show.

and oh well how can we forget Runa Laila :tup:

Sorry mam, you heard wrong! It was the sickest ceremony after West Indian WC ceremony!
Two sick ceremonies back to back :sick:

Could have been more sick if it was held in pakistan. You have nothing better to show off. :disagree: We atleast did some good cultural representation. Oh i guess u r jealous bcoz pakistan was not there? :P

skully may be ur TV was not up to the mark... i mean sound quality of ur TV ... U are ussing original apple ipod but are u using apple Tv? :lol:

:what: oh she also sang it ? i dint know. i thought her legacy was the one famous song

I didn't watch the show, Mast Kalandar was sung and Runa Layla was there, so I thought she must have sung it! :P

Back
Top Bottom