What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

Pls edit the first two line as it'll hurt many.
Good to know the video was enjoyed.

Ok edited
Edit from u r quote also

These ppl always have a habit of giving negative remarks for other nations except China
They nvr see their own situation .

Ok edited
Edit from u r quote also

These ppl always have a habit of giving negative remarks for other nations except China

I understand ur point...trust me..many times even i felt replying some troll in their language...
But that will only harm us....so when u get angry..follow the age old principle...count down to 10:azn:

I really like teams coming on ricksaw. That was best part, you know we should not be ashamed showing real things.

Ok edited
Edit from u r quote also

I can understand- to survive in india- you'll have to show on daily basis that- you are more indian- than majority indian- i understand completely where those rhetorics are coming from-

EastWest I counted till 20-- it didnt work-

I can understand- to survive in india- you'll have to show on daily basis that- you are more indian- than majority indian- i understand completely where those rhetorics are coming from-

EastWest I counted till 20-- it didnt work-

Oh!! sry !!! forgot to tell u... .we come from land of saints and sages...ppl here(indians) are born with inner peace..so 10 will be enough..
Pakistanis should count to 50 though...

Cricket-world-cup-2011-opening-ceremony-live-500x333.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Asian-Cup-Qatar-2011-Opening-Ceremony-07.jpg
really nice work BD... I somehow feel that BD is really excited this time about the WorldCup..

Congratulations for all the good work..

Oh!! sry !!! forgot to tell u... .we come from land of saints and sages...ppl here(indians) are born with inner peace..so 10 will be enough..
Pakistanis should count to 50 though...

Let me try that new count on your post--

The way i see it, the saints and sages are out of stock now in india-- There were used to be some when it was subcontinent-- then the wise ones left- only sinners and simpleton are in abundance there--

Naah-- 50 didn't work either-

Ain't gonna brag if the show was awesome or worst. We enjoyed it quite a bit. Everyone's on the street cheering with their flags.

I guess that is the most important part.
Bangladesh should feel proud.....

Not every day a 30 year old country can host a WorldCup.....Great Job

And most important part of any ceremony is not only the presentation but also the crowd which really seems nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom