What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

Well it is good that you are proud of your history which you should be but the fact is that at some occasions such type of performances are just unneeded and should be avoided. As far as bitter history is concern we have much bitter history to Bharat than you have with us. But we never keep repeating the history on every platform whether it is sports or anything else. We also hosted Cricket WC before you were awarded test status. We hosted Hockey WC too. But we never keep repeating this "bitter history" issues in those sports tournaments. Every nation has it's part of bitter history but they don't keep bragging about it on every occasion even sports. If you want to keep living with the "evil" West Pakistanis thing than fine. Keep living with it, but at least don't bring it in sports.

As far as Indians praising your history is concern, you know why they praise your history and the reason is obvious. So the bottom line is you should be proud of your history but please spare sports for once. If it is about winning hearts, you already disappointed many Pakistanis including me with this lousy "history praising" performance.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but enough is enough. :disagree:

I told these for sake of better relation between us. I never do not prise showing history again and again, rather I hate that. Actually, they are mostly AL people and unlike me. And some how it has become a trend here nowadays. We have still big communication gap, many people here know Pakistanis as bad people due to AL's way of deviated depiction. New generation is overwhelmed by AL 52-71 campaigns everyday. You can not blame our new generation if they are misinformed, but let them know what you think about our past. And for that our communication gap need to be minimized. Hope now you can understand the problems. Cheers.

i think BD people were not interested in Bryan Adams,he kept rocking!! but the crowd seemed unaware!

May be the audiences in inauguration ceremony were not fun of Adams. But our people spend a lot for concert, especially the elites. Today we have another solo concert of Bryan Adams on 18th Feb, and the price of Bronze ticket in 12000 TK.

1$ US= 70 tk.

Look here for tickets: http://www.bryanadams.org/index.php...iew=details&id=93:dhaka-bangladesh&Itemid=181

May be the audiences in inauguration ceremony were not fun of Adams. But our people spend a lot for concert, especially the elites. Today we have another solo concert of Bryan Adams on 18th Feb, and the price of Bronze ticket in 12000 TK.

1$ US= 70 tk.

Look here for tickets: bryan adams.org ~ Tour & Tickets - Dhaka, Bangladesh

Bryan rocks . which numbers he played there ?

1$ US= 70 tk.

Look here for tickets: bryan adams.org ~ Tour & Tickets - Dhaka, Bangladesh

Bryan Adams is on a tour of India
He has alrdy done concerts in Mumbai and Pune . Delhi one was postponed . He is going to do concerts in Hyderabad and one more city

Pakistanis seem to be jealous of India of BD

Bryan Adams is on a tour of India
He has alrdy done concerts in Mumbai and Pune . Delhi one was postponed . He is going to do concerts in Hyderabad and one more city

Pakistanis seem to be jealous of India of BD

:rofl: it seems for the time being bharatis are jealous of BD thats why you have to quickly posted about Bryan's tour of India. lolzz

anyway i would love to be jealous of BD instead of bharat . atleast BD has some practical qualities and instead of just bragging about GDP infested with extreme poverty.

lolzz not tried. its how songs are addressed .

I know that, i was clarifying it Skies :sniper:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

:rofl: it seems for the time being bharatis are jealous of BD thats why you have to quickly posted about Bryan's tour of India. lolzz

anyway i would love to be jealous of BD instead of bharat . atleast BD has some practical qualities and instead of just bragging about GDP infested with extreme poverty.

Everyone knows who's burning right now :chilli:

Along with brian adams Sakira was suppose to come in the opening ceremony . why she didn't came any one knows ?.

Maybe she tried to mean,what songs he played there?

He started with 'summer of 69'

He then went on to '18 till I die' and dedicated that song to Shahid Afridi.

Poor Shahid got very angry and quickly went off for a snack of Rosogulla and Cricket Ball.

I'm Kidding, I'm kidding :)

Bryan rocks . which numbers he played there ?

the usual '90 till i die':P 'summer of **' 'cloud number nine''(Everything I Do) I Do It for You ' etc
missed the show becoz my girl was busy and I didn wanna hug myself.sigh!
@skies Ticket price was 100$-700$ and the show was awesome.

Salam,
This is a very good page about the Positive side of Pakistan. You can join this page on Facebook. I want everyone to know about the Beauty of Pakistan.
Please do not take this as a spam.
The link to the Page is given below:

The Real Pakistan. | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom