What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

looks like everyone is out there to get on my throat :devil:

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

^^^heck v've got more than enough bangla channels.
theirs almost some 5 bangla channels here in kerela. I wonder whether their are that much bengali's here.

:what: NO BD channel is allowed in India?????????????????????

we don't even get to watch more than half of our own channels due to the amount of channels we have in india. you are talking about channels of foreign countries?:P

^^^heck v've got more than enough bangla channels.
theirs almost some 5 bangla channels here in kerela. I wonder whether their are that much bengali's here.

That's surprising considering there was none in Chennai when I was starving to here Bengali. :(

:what: NO BD channel is allowed in India?????????????????????

yeah!:angry:: Here our mom's and aunties cant stay without Indian serials, Indian movies are more popular than BD movies(any movies i'd say), some people only listen Hindi music(believe me!) and they dn't permit any Bangladeshi channels. Never realized the reason behind it! :frown:

well i dint watch but keeping in view it is a big tournament and BD did well. many of retired officers here were applauding BD for the show.

and oh well how can we forget Runa Laila :tup:

Un retired baboon ko must kalandar wali auntie hi achi lagi ho gi. Warna uss ceremony mein kuch bhi daikhnay wala nahi tha ! :P

we don't even get to watch more than half of our own channels due to the amount of channels we have in india. you are talking about channels of foreign countries?:P

well it doesnt matter if anyone watches BBC or not because thats not the criteria a govt bans any channel or disallow :)

well we have 1000+ English tv channels in UK and still the satellite operators offers 100s of foreign language tv channels on Sky, Cable, Virgin Media

Is that an excuse you are making?

Back
Top Bottom