What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

yeah... weather is also doing its rehearsals ;) haahahaa ... chalo koi nhe... 14 ko to dekhna he hay airshow :)

There is a good week to 14th august, if there is a show rehearsals don't need to occur till 3 days before.

To soon to write it off

Alright guys, both Solo Turk and Saudi Hawks confirmed.
Rehearsals scheduled from 10/11 August.
Jab tak sar pe nahin ghomien ge Bani Israel ko yaqeen nahin aye ga.

Although the weather will determine a lot, Isb has a fairly precarious terrain and low vis can be dangerous

Alright guys, both Solo Turk and Saudi Hawks confirmed.
Rehearsals scheduled from 10/11 August.

More worried about the weather. I can probably count on one hand the number of 14th Augusts that were sunny.

Jab tak sar pe nahin ghomien ge Bani Israel ko yaqeen nahin aye ga.

Although the weather will determine a lot, Isb has a fairly precarious terrain and low vis can be dangerous
Some time back went to watch the full dress rehearsal and ended up using the chairs to protect our heads from a freak hailstorm, yet two days later, people were using umbrellas to shade from the blazing sun.
I'm sure God will consider the holy land visitors. :-)

great work @Windjammer ... u r doing great work..... yar timings bhi pata kerwa do rehearsals ki.. office say half leave bhi layni hogi na ;)

More worried about the weather. I can probably count on one hand the number of 14th Augusts that were sunny.

i believe weather won't be an issue provided the recent rain spells occuring late at night.

over the weekend and especially the coming monday we shall get plenty of sun.

timings usually are 10AM onwards, ill just get to the top of my office building and get birds eye view should the rehearsal takes place let alone the airshow which is so far a speculation :P :)

Screenshot_2017-07-30-20-07-34.png
Screenshot_2017-08-08-18-59-26.png

Just heard some buzzing sounds.

Not sure if it's from rehearsal or security for nawaz's March.

Just heard some buzzing sounds.

Not sure if it's from rehearsal or security for nawaz's March.
i thought it was just me or the towers generator, i heard it too but it was very very short.

saw two helicopters coming from f-9 park to blue area aswell, dont know if its was nawaz aunty or else

Some time back went to watch the full dress rehearsal and ended up using the chairs to protect our heads from a freak hailstorm, yet two days later, people were using umbrellas to shade from the blazing sun.
I'm sure God will consider the holy land visitors. :-)

Just heard the roar of a fighter jet over Islamabad about 25 mins ago. I was near F9 but unable to confirm what it was. Sounded too short for a rehearsal, can anyone confirm plz?

Back
Top Bottom