What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

I think due to weather rehearse havent started yet in islamabad... Might be they will start from Monday... keeping fingures crossed......

I think due to weather rehearse havent started yet in islamabad... Might be they will start from Monday... keeping fingures crossed......

This is all a lie, some guys on defence forums and facebook pages are cashing up this moment for extra click and more fans on their pages.

there is NO AIRSHOW scheduled for F-9 Park at all.

The flight schedule on CAA website is normal for the next 3 days, otherwise in capital for airshow rehersal activity capital skies are closed for commercial activity from 9 ish to 12 ish.

also SOLO TURK is no way close to coming to PAKISTAN let alone islamabad as per their OFFICIAL WEBSITE, its all pure jhoot.

i request mr. @Windjammer to stop spreading false rumours.

Shukar kero in 2015 airshow happened on 6th sept at F-9 park after 18 years, the first airshow ever held at F-9 park was in 1997.

THERE ARE ZERO CHANCES OF ANY AIRSHOW. there might be a 1% chance if it was 6th september.

this is not rumor... my cousin is in PAF.. he is on mirages.... i have got confirmation from him that there will be an air show. Below are his wordings:

AIRSHOW BY ALL ENTITIES WILL BE PERFORMED OVER F-9 PARK ON 14 AUGUST. AT LEAST SOLO TURK IS CONFIRMED. SAUDI HAWKS ARE ONLINE BUT NOT CONFIRMED YET.

REHEARSALS WILL GONNA START FROM MONDAY OR TUESDAY CONFIRM....

This is all a lie, some guys on defence forums and facebook pages are cashing up this moment for extra click and more fans on their pages.

there is NO AIRSHOW scheduled for F-9 Park at all.

The flight schedule on CAA website is normal for the next 3 days, otherwise in capital for airshow rehersal activity capital skies are closed for commercial activity from 9 ish to 12 ish.

also SOLO TURK is no way close to coming to PAKISTAN let alone islamabad as per their OFFICIAL WEBSITE, its all pure jhoot.

i request mr. @Windjammer to stop spreading false rumours.

Shukar kero in 2015 airshow happened on 6th sept at F-9 park after 18 years, the first airshow ever held at F-9 park was in 1997.

THERE ARE ZERO CHANCES OF ANY AIRSHOW. there might be a 1% chance if it was 6th september.

You are boxing above your weight, just wait a few days then i will see how good are you with your decimals and credibility...until then give it your best shot.

You are boxing above your weight, just wait a few days then i will see how good are you with your decimals and credibility...until then give it your best shot.

i am only stating the facts, there is no need by any means getting your panties in a twist :)

lets hope for the best fingers crossed you seem pretty confident. For me its too good to be true, i am extremely excited already about the rumours but settling the froth by searching for the facts.

i am only stating the facts, there is no need by any means getting your panties in a twist :)

lets hope for the best fingers crossed you seem pretty confident. For me its too good to be true, i am extremely excited already about the rumours but settling the froth by searching for the facts.
Your excitement is noted....

20626631_1402759066508568_1262916727305464941_o.jpg

You're right to some extent but it's also the fact that 2015 Air Show was not at F-9 Park, It was for Air Headquarters which in situated in E-9 and PoP Mr. Mamnoon Hussain was the chief guest of that air show, Both sectors are adjacent to each other so it was like Air Show at F-9.

PDF members know well about the credibility of @Windjammer and if he insists than it means something is cooking.

Let's hope that all these rumors/news are true.

Last edited:
this is not rumor... my cousin is in PAF.. he is on mirages.... i have got confirmation from him that there will be an air show. Below are his wordings:

AIRSHOW BY ALL ENTITIES WILL BE PERFORMED OVER F-9 PARK ON 14 AUGUST. AT LEAST SOLO TURK IS CONFIRMED. SAUDI HAWKS ARE ONLINE BUT NOT CONFIRMED YET.

REHEARSALS WILL GONNA START FROM MONDAY OR TUESDAY CONFIRM....

soooooo......???

@Stealth;

MaShaAllah you have a premium sense of balance in design and I find you touch limits of perfection in that. Keep shining... and keep thanking Allah for gifting you with that.

air show confirm hay... rehearsals will began in a day or two.. kal ya perso... wait wait and wait

Back
Top Bottom