What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

Rehearsal has been started, listing the sounds of Planes!! Sounds F-16

Gentlemen, we have got ourselves the much awaited airshow coming up.
alhamdulillah!

@Windjammer You the man.

now the big question is what would be the timings as right now the rehersals are on very odd timings.

The first sound was probably the usual F16 check run. Then saw Jf17 doing the usual....and it is again jf17 for a second round.

Just got back and checked again, got this one pic from behind trees somehow but my other cell has vid and pics too but battery died during the first thunder run. Wait...but don't expect much.

Just got back and checked again, got this one pic from behind trees somehow but my other cell has vid and pics too but battery died during the first thunder run. Wait...but don't expect much.
Tag me when you post pictures and vids.

Just one poor pic... Was at F10 markaz and my cell died at the exact time I needed it most, lol.

@Windjammer First Thunder run was definitely by the same guy who performed on 23rd March Parade. I say this because he did the same signature "seemingly" idle engine, air brakes applied, sudden speed drop glide as he took the turn for the slow pass. It is simply breath taking. His performance radius was a bit larger than the second thunder performance.

The second thunder moves were more conservative including the slow run but he managed all his turns in a tighter overall area so a good show it was too.

20170809_140241-1.jpg

Last edited:

@Burhan Wani @Shane

got hold of a video of instagrammer

Just one poor pic... Was at F10 markaz and my cell died at the exact time I needed it most, lol.

@Windjammer First Thunder run was definitely by the same guy who performed on 23rd March Parade. I say this because he did the same signature "seemingly" idle engine, air brakes applied, sudden speed drop glide as he took the turn for the slow pass. It is simply breath taking. His performance radius was a bit larger than the second thunder performance.

The second thunder moves were more conservative including the slow run but he managed all his turns in a tighter overall area so a good show it was too.

View attachment 417124

top job buddy, looks like F-9 park is the venue ;).

its the best venue one could ask for in islamabad. as 23rd march parade has moved to sharkpariyan now so 90% of isb unable to enjoy it from their rooftops and the shakarpariyan ground does not have clear 360 degree view...

Back
Top Bottom