What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Have learned from reliable sources that to honor Pakistan's 70th Independence Day, Solo Turk will perform over F-9 Park, Islamabad.

15.jpg

The official schedule of Solo Türk is the following:

• Royal International Air Tattoo 2017 (14-16 July)
  • Bucharest International Airshow BIAS 2017 (22 July)
  • Pakistan Independence Day (8th August)
  • Slovak International Air Fest SIAF 2017 (26-27 August)
  • Sanicole Airshow 2017 (8 and 10 September)

Have learned from reliable sources that to honor Pakistan's 70th Independence Day, Solo Turk will perform over F-9 Park, Islamabad.

15.jpg

While traveling from ISB to Europe meet 8 Turkish AF staff at TAL. It seems a huge military to military co operation going between Pak and Turkey.

15.jpg

8th August? Independence Day is the 14th.

:disagree: Pakistan Independence Day (14th August):agree:
8th August? Independence Day is the 14th.
On the actual day (14th August) there are other activities taking place, many will be attending those functions, ceremonies etc, hence the show was organised on an earlier date..... do recall the same on Pakistan's golden jubilee when Turkey sent four F-16s to participate in an airshow.

AoA

I just rxd a news flash about SOLO TURK is gonna perform over Islamabad skies to celebrate 70th Independence Day of Pakistan. Is it true? What is the tentative/confirmed date?
Also, will PAF participate along?

Regards

Last year at RIAT i had a chance to enjoy this display of F-16 at his aerobatic limits, and i gurantee u that it was one of the most beutiful event of my life. don't miss it

Saudi Hawks aerobatic team is also participating. @Windjammer

Saw their displays at UAE. Excellent flying and an excellent choice of using the Hawk for their display team. Sherdils could learn from them hopefully.

In addition to Solo Turk, it would be nice that in the near future they send their Turkish Stars aerobatics team.

Saw their displays at UAE. Excellent flying and an excellent choice of using the Hawk for their display team. Sherdils could learn from them hopefully.

In addition to Solo Turk, it would be nice that in the near future they send their Turkish Stars aerobatics team.
Sherdil team has many thing to improve. One thing is doubtful, as per Solo Turk schedule participation date is 8th August but the event organised for public in Islamabad is scheduled on 14th August.

Sherdil team has many thing to improve. One thing is doubtful, as per Solo Turk schedule participation date is 8th August but the event organised for public in Islamabad is scheduled on 14th August.
Absolutely. Especially public relations, as it is the people's air force. My father flew for Sherdils in 1989 and he told me they never met the crowd, and they never changed their 7 minute routine for the aerial display.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom