What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

So that solves all the doubt involved

Here it is, JF-17 with air brakes open, over F-9 Park today rehearsing for the Independent day airshow.

20664889_1364899183617372_8167014357574592530_n.jpg

Here it is, JF-17 with air brakes open, over F-9 Park today rehearsing for the Independent day airshow.

View attachment 417281
It was amazing as every year. And it had little to none black smoke trail, they have improved it alot.

Mere lea to roz ka airshow laga hoa ha. :yay:
Still waiting for Solo turks.

Gentlemen, we have got ourselves the much awaited airshow coming up.
alhamdulillah!

@Windjammer You the man.

now the big question is what would be the timings as right now the rehersals are on very odd timings.
I heard it's at 13:00 14 aug.

FB_IMG_1502315805909.jpg

The Saudi Hawks have arrived. Note they have a former Red Arrows pilot on the team as an advisor. Interestingly he's a New Zealander with a background in Skyhawks followed by Harriers with the RAF.

View attachment 417311
The Saudi Hawks have arrived. Note they have a former Red Arrows pilot on the team as an advisor. Interestingly he's a New Zealander with a background in Skyhawks followed by Harriers with the RAF.
i knew it......Saudi hawks every single maneuver is same as RAF Red Arrows.

Lovely to see Saudi Hawks Participiting in our celebrations.

all eye on soloturks now to buzz us in islamabad.

SOMEBODY forgod sake confirm the exact timings so i can take short leave and get myself to f-9 park :D

P.s i saw posters of CDA INDEPENDENCE FESTIVAL 12-14th august, 2017 around F-9 Park.

there was no timings there......does that mean from 12th till 14th we will have FULL AIRSHOW all 3 days :DDD

i knew it......Saudi hawks every single maneuver is same as RAF Red Arrows.

Lovely to see Saudi Hawks Participiting in our celebrations.

all eye on soloturks now to buzz us in islamabad.

SOMEBODY forgod sake confirm the exact timings so i can take short leave and get myself to f-9 park :D

P.s i saw posters of CDA INDEPENDENCE FESTIVAL 12-14th august, 2017 around F-9 Park.

there was no timings there......does that mean from 12th till 14th we will have FULL AIRSHOW all 3 days :DDD
They fly a lot lower and some maneuvers are different

Anybody have any idea about the timings of rehearsal? i am looking to take short leave as of right now and head straight to F-9 park.

"Pakistan We get up soon"

i believe they load up their f-16 in the cargo plane and carry it around. before the picture i thought they will fly f-16 all the way to risalpur :P

could you confirm if its a hercules.

"Pakistan We get up soon"

@Hashsohail Check the flight schedule . . . .
View attachment 417345 View attachment 417346

TOP-TOP-TOP job buddy, f9 park here i come.

Im at f9 park. Flaks (whatever it is) being shot for any bird intrusion.

It seems like a Galaxy C-17 although they don't have it, may be it's KC-135.

No Flight from 1220 to 1310 and 1310 to 1435 so the rehearsal may occur in between these time gaps.
Stay Focused and Enjoy ! :pakistan:

i believe they load up their f-16 in the cargo plane and carry it around. before the picture i thought they will fly f-16 all the way to risalpur

Last time (March 2015) they had official schedule for performing on Pakistan Day parade but thanks to our "Brother Country" which didn't allow their air space to SoloTurk for travel to Pakistan. So It might be the best solution to ferry that in a cargo plane.

i believe they load up their f-16 in the cargo plane and carry it around. before the picture i thought they will fly f-16 all the way to risalpur :P

I am near F-9 on top building. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom