What's new

Sindh Rangers assaulting a citizen - another video

Boils my blood to see this:

I see some pro-military twitter accounts to defend even this by saying "oh he was a mobile snatcher". Even if he was ( which I don't believe at all) Who on earth you are to beat him on the road and kidnap him? Call Police to do this job.

All military brats or army sympathizers, what are your comments on it ? Why Pak Army is hell bent on creating more and more hatred against it. Is it a colonial military to do these kind of things ? Why its even in the cities. Why the F**k it cannot get out of our cities and go to border areas once and forever. Really Lanat on this military, if I they beat me like that, I will shot a bullet in the center of their eyes and ofcourse got martyred myself as well. How dare, you are fed on my tax money and beat me.
They are chasing him long time and it is not what it looks like that he got accident with rangers and got beaten by them.....It is a case of stopping a suspicious person but he did not stop that is why rangers chase him down and he got little software update on road for not stopping his bike when security forces ask him to do.

@Sugarcane

Try to learn truth before b@rking at security forces.

You can clearly see in the video that hit was not intentional

Rangers driver tried to turn towards bike only due to car coming from other side.

And then boy raised his his seeing the ranger Personal
He thought rangers guy is going help him in standing up.

If he really was chased by rangers then he wouldn't have wanted their help.

And don't say that he was snatcher or criminal
This isn't in rangers Judisdiction
Also their are thousands of robberies every day in Karachi
How many thieves and snatchers rangers have caught?

Pakistan is a circus and everyone in it are clowns

Everyone?
I put a clown nose on your goat for good measure :lol:

1676037451560.png

What happened before the video is the story not shown.
Why don't you tell us then?

You can clearly see in the video that hit was not intentional
So why'd they beat him up when he was expecting them to help him up? He ruined the hilux paint job? It wasn't his fault they were speeding and not appropriate keeping distance? But even if they were, why beat someone up for this? Esp when they are knocked down. Why gang up on them?

This was an interception. Probably that guy ran after being flagged down. Either way it is a dispicable and inhumane way of dealing with a situation. No guns drawn and straight to physical violence. Need to understand that this could have gone a very different way if the bike guy was a terrorist. An operator would have had a field day with this reaction even if he got jumped like that. Utterly unprofessional.

This was an interception
Sir, I don't think so. Looks like the car to the right of the hilux forced it into the bike.
Second, the rider raised him hand expecting the ranger to help him up. If he was being chased, he'd either try to run away or stay in place thinking he was caught.

When there is no writ of law in a country. When even your supposed government officials and protectors are harassing innocent individuals and taking advantage of their constitutional power, then don't be surprised when people see you as nothing but criminals treating them as slaves and then lash out.

You can't complain about terrorism when you act like a group of thugs harassing innocents and taking advantage of your constitutional powers.

This was an interception. Probably that guy ran after being flagged down. Either way it is a dispicable and inhumane way of dealing with a situation. No guns drawn and straight to physical violence. Need to understand that this could have gone a very different way if the bike guy was a terrorist. An operator would have had a field day with this reaction even if he got jumped like that. Utterly unprofessional.

Its no wonder that people are fed up of the military. As rangers or FC get to interact with public more and it is more of a representative of military than police. But one needs to think that if they clash with terrorist, they get away with getting shaheed tags. And at most it becomes conspiracy of enemy country and the suspect is from across the border. But if the actual public need their help by chance, it either becomes that its not their domain or if there is any verbal scuffle. All the machoism of them is on display. And if you respond all the state is against you.

Thank God there is no MQM in KHi other wise rangers official says he work in 90 and raw agent who come in our way and we fkd him.
Poor boy no justice. INSHALLAH ALLAH will give justice to this victim.

Back
Top Bottom