What's new

Sindh Rangers assaulting a citizen - another video

Boils my blood to see this:

I see some pro-military twitter accounts to defend even this by saying "oh he was a mobile snatcher". Even if he was ( which I don't believe at all) Who on earth you are to beat him on the road and kidnap him? Call Police to do this job.

All military brats or army sympathizers, what are your comments on it ? Why Pak Army is hell bent on creating more and more hatred against it. Is it a colonial military to do these kind of things ? Why its even in the cities. Why the F**k it cannot get out of our cities and go to border areas once and forever. Really Lanat on this military, if I they beat me like that, I will shot a bullet in the center of their eyes and ofcourse got martyred myself as well. How dare, you are fed on my tax money and beat me.
Someone who has lived in Karachi - knows the snatching situation - this man should have been shot instead of the beating he is getting. He probably has murdered a few people along the way and will be loose in less than 12 hours if the police had him.

Get some context before going all out just because there is an anti-military bias in the mind

This was an interception. Probably that guy ran after being flagged down. Either way it is a dispicable and inhumane way of dealing with a situation. No guns drawn and straight to physical violence. Need to understand that this could have gone a very different way if the bike guy was a terrorist. An operator would have had a field day with this reaction even if he got jumped like that. Utterly unprofessional.
If it did turn out to be a mobile snatcher - even though I have been on the other side of “guilty until proven innocent” - with the motorcycle borne crime rates in Karachi I can understand the sudden escalation.

Most of these motorcycle thieves actually help finance some political or mafia wings - many are middle class kids with nothing deterring them because someone will make a call for them and they will be out of custody,

Someone who has lived in Karachi - knows the snatching situation - this man should have been shot instead of the beating he is getting. He probably has murdered a few people along the way and will be loose in less than 12 hours if the police had him.

Get some context before going all out just because there is an anti-military bias in the mind

If it did turn out to be a mobile snatcher - even though I have been on the other side of “guilty until proven innocent” - with the motorcycle borne crime rates in Karachi I can understand the sudden escalation.

Most of these motorcycle thieves actually help finance some political or mafia wings - many are middle class kids with nothing deterring them because someone will make a call for them and they will be out of custody,
He had shoved a Ranger at a checkpost and sped away.

He had shoved a Ranger at a checkpost and sped away.
He could have been a mobile thief - there was a time around 2014-15 when Rangers were given even more control and crime really dropped off.
The Police were also reformed quietly and things had improved quite a bit. This is when MQM and ANP was reigned in - shoot to kill was taken on mobile thieves and they dwindled down.

I think they purposely hit the motorbike as if it seems they were chasing him. Anyway, assault is not a right move. Handcuff wd have made sure that it was an arrest. Now, people will think that even fault was of the ranger but still they beat him.
In west they slam on the floor regardless the person's skull cracks or taze. ..I think he was still better off

He could have been a mobile thief - there was a time around 2014-15 when Rangers were given even more control and crime really dropped off.
The Police were also reformed quietly and things had improved quite a bit. This is when MQM and ANP was reigned in - shoot to kill was taken on mobile thieves and they dwindled down.
This qoam can only be fixed through extreme solutions.

Extreme problems require extreme measures.

It should have continued like this

So far, there is ZERO evidence of him being running away after snatching the mobile. A biker can flee very easily in Karachi if that was his intention. Secondly, rangers didn't tried to recover the supposedly mobiles or a gun at all. They started kicking & beating him like a disobedient bloody civilian. We can comment on what we see, we simply cannot assume that he snatched a mobile and was running away. What we see is a car from the opposite side enters in this lane, while the biker didn't give enough space to the Rangers Hilux and hence a collision. The sudden brakes were also a discomfort for rangers sitting behind and perhaps that added to their frustration.

I am sure many would have experienced first hand when Rangers or cars with protocol are moving they think the road is theirs only. How they yell / shout on not giving them way instantaneously and sometimes even flaunt their weapons to instruct people to get a side. you never see such scenes in any country of world. Perhaps likes of Myanmar or couple of few other countries.

And I disagree you don't shoot a guy and take a life out of your citizen. Yes if he was armed and if he was a threat then maybe you can shoot him but not at all otherwise. As, I said rangers NEVER attempted to recover any weapon from him because he never had one.

In west they slam on the floor regardless the person's skull cracks or taze. ..I think he was still better off

For not giving way ?

Really, which world people linked with military lives in ? No wonder we are a joke on planet earth.

Its hilarious, people giving it a flavor of allegedly mobile snatcher. BTW, I have zero tolerance for mobile snatchers. If he was just try to recover his hand gun and put a handcuff and take him away. Whats public thrashing is for ?

The VIDEO is clearly telling that poor guy was unable to give way in time and this beating in only because of collision + disobedience. See for yourselves. Don't come up with excuses:

1) Not giving way in time:

Fona9hCXEAImaxr.jpg

2) Finally collision because of the cramped space due to Corolla entering into the lane.

Fona9hHWYAEpz8B.jpg

3) Guy was a ZERO threat. Criminals on bikes are always armed and mostly they are in pairs.

Fona9hFXoAA0mej.jpg

Last edited:
So far, there is ZERO evidence of him being running away after snatching the mobile. A biker can flee very easily in Karachi if that was his intention. Secondly, rangers didn't tried to recover the supposedly mobiles or a gun at all. They started kicking & beating him like a disobedient bloody civilian. We can comment on what we see, we simply cannot assume that he snatched a mobile and was running away. What we see is a car from the opposite side enters in this lane, while the biker didn't give enough space to the Rangers Hilux and hence a collision. The sudden brakes were also a discomfort for rangers sitting behind and perhaps that added to their frustration.

I am sure many would have experienced first hand when Rangers or cars with protocol are moving they think the road is theirs only. How they yell / shout on not giving them way instantaneously and sometimes even flaunt their weapons to instruct people to get a side. you never see such scenes in any country of world. Perhaps likes of Myanmar or couple of few other countries.

And I disagree you don't shoot a guy and take a life out of your citizen. Yes if he was armed and if he was a threat then maybe you can shoot him but not at all otherwise. As, I said rangers NEVER attempted to recover any weapon from him because he never had one.

For not giving way ?

Really, which world people linked with military lives in ? No wonder we are a joke on planet earth.

Its hilarious, people giving it a flavor of allegedly mobile snatcher. BTW, I have zero tolerance for mobile snatchers. If he was just try to recover his hand gun and put a handcuff and take him away. Whats public thrashing is for ?

The VIDEO is clearly telling that poor guy was unable to give way in time and this beating in only because of collision + disobedience. See for yourselves. Don't come up with excuses:

1) Not giving way in time:

View attachment 915973

2) Finally collision because of the cramped space due to Corolla entering into the lane.

View attachment 915975

3) Guy was a ZERO threat. Criminals on bikes are always armed and mostly they are in pairs.

View attachment 915974

Zamana Jahliat main hum bhi is mafia ko har tarah ki justification bana kar defend kartay rahay hain, anyway - most people are waking up to reality, these will also sooner or later.

The jaahil armed mafia enforcers and gang of the PeePeePee.

Nothing to see here.

Having said that, there are unfortunately a lot of degenerates and criminals roaming freely around in Karachi and Sindh as a whole. The biggest being the local “politicians”, “elites” and waderas.

They are all connected.

There will be some story prior which camera didn't capture.

Army however is inching closer to become a criminal group much like MQM and TTP who work against the law, in their best interest compromise everyone and everything. Worrisome that Pakistanis don't see Pak Army as guardians only. Not anymore.

There will be some story prior which camera didn't capture.

Army however is inching closer to become a criminal group much like MQM and TTP who work against the law, in their best interest compromise everyone and everything. Worrisome that Pakistanis don't see Pak Army as guardians only. Not anymore.
Wrong real terrorist & crimenals mafia is PPP & TTP the keen problem & root of the problems of this City is PPP zardari mafia...

Boils my blood to see this:

I see some pro-military twitter accounts to defend even this by saying "oh he was a mobile snatcher". Even if he was ( which I don't believe at all) Who on earth you are to beat him on the road and kidnap him? Call Police to do this job.

All military brats or army sympathizers, what are your comments on it ? Why Pak Army is hell bent on creating more and more hatred against it. Is it a colonial military to do these kind of things ? Why its even in the cities. Why the F**k it cannot get out of our cities and go to border areas once and forever. Really Lanat on this military, if I they beat me like that, I will shot a bullet in the center of their eyes and ofcourse got martyred myself as well. How dare, you are fed on my tax money and beat me.
Rangers are police and not the army. Must be a reason why they knocked him over and gave him a beating.

Stop lying, Rangers only hit the guy on bike because he skip Fajr ki Namaz, they hit him and asked him to offer Kaza but upon his refusal these Rangers personnel directly receive revelation to beat the poor guy into submission, Kia yaar Pakistaniyo abhi tak samajh nai aya ? tum sab Fauji ke jootay ke neeche aane wale keere makoray ho apni auqaat kyn bhool jate ho ?

Seems like an interception. Rangers were ready to give him a beating. I don’t think it’s an accident. Ideally he should have been arrested and presented in front of a magistrate, but I guess for Pakistan, do as the Romans do.

Sir, I don't think so. Looks like the car to the right of the hilux forced it into the bike.
Second, the rider raised him hand expecting the ranger to help him up. If he was being chased, he'd either try to run away or stay in place thinking he was caught.

Yes I saw the car as well. Watched it a few times. The way they got out and the distance to the other car points to it being an interception. I could be wrong but with the short clip I notice there is a very high probability that they had targetted him.

Back
Top Bottom