What's new

Sidhu Moosewala shot dead, aged 28.

Gang wars it seems. He had previously helped provide info which led to murder of some gangster, those guys were looking for a chance on him since them. He had also been booked under Arms licence for possession of AKM.

Am not really surprised. His opposing gang has close ties with AAP. Nothing will happen.

just last night I was watching a video on gun culture problem in Punjab and this happens! wow. I hope Bhagwant Mann does something about all this—they did not make any specific promises on him culture but law and order is important issue.

RIP....... really, the AAP party is creating too much trouble for herself...

He was all over the music industry at that time. You might not have knew his name but might have heard his songs.

Any song? Even I didnt know about him.

I don't think this has anything to do with politics, neither AAP or even their Khalistani sympathisers nor RSS will do something like this. they cut security for other reasons (they like showing themselves as "anti-VIP") and some gang took advantage of it.

Was it because of his Khalistan ideas?? Did the Indian state eliminate a young, budding possible future leader who was sympathetic towards Khalistan cause, under the garb of gang violence??

Back
Top Bottom