What's new

Sidhu Moosewala PTI Song .

Not all sikh women wants their freedom akin to sunny leone.
Seedhay Sunny Leone pe pohanch gaye? Beech mein kuch hota hai ki nahin?

They are actually more free without the gangus and brahmins around them
Hain? Koyi research hai ki gangus are more prone to harassing women compared to non-gangus. Some other day we will discuss this gangu phenomenon. Coming to Brahmins, from my observation they are least involved in such activities. They may be up to some other chutyapa, but rape and harassment mein thoda peechay hain, if not completely out of the race.

Before you point a finger on the freedom on Pakistani women have a good look at your own women specially ones living in your rural areas
Not pointing any finger at them and no, we Indians are no paragon of virtue either. It's all relative and it was my assessment. See my reply to Maula Jutt earlier.

Even in your urban areas your women live constantly under the fear of rape that's one hell of a freedom.
I see safety and rights as two related but not necessarily same issues. I have felt very unsafe in some European capitals at night, while I don't believe that these countries are not free. I find Latin American countries too as allowing freedoms but they are not considered safe. Whereas many Muslim countries may not be free but are safe.

As far as the daruu is concerned sikhs grown enough barley and grapes for making enough good quality daruu for their state. They can set up their own breweries and distillaries.
I would love to see some Punjab wine in the shop opposite my house. Complete with the picture of a bearded sardar on it. What a departure it will be from the feminine nature of the product.

Seedhay Sunny Leone pe pohanch gaye? Beech mein kuch hota hai ki nahin?
Then what is your perception of a freedom? A freedom sikh women can only find in India not elsewhere?
I have felt very unsafe in some European capitals at night,
Are you a woman?

I would love to see some Punjab wine in the shop opposite my house. Complete with the picture of a bearded sardar on it. What a departure it will be from the feminine nature of the product.
There is no significant difference between men and women when it comes to wine consumption.

Then what is your perception of a freedom? A freedom sikh women can only find in India not elsewhere?

It is not about Sikh women, but about women in general. Since the specific comment was about Sikhs. But I would make that statement about Hindu women too. It is my assessment based on what I see and read, and if I were made to do a ranking I would rank India higher, even if by a slim margin. I may be completely wrong, but like many other things life it would be a subjective judgement.

Are you a woman?
A man can feel unsafe too. Of being mugged or stabbed by a bunch of drunk thugs.

There is no significant difference between men and women when it comes to wine consumption.
I don't know about world stats, but in India wine is clearly a woman's drink based on what I have seen my entire life. Men almost never drink wine unless they are not drinking on a particular day and just want to hold a drink. What has changed over the years with proliferation of microbreweries in India is that more women have started drinking beer and hard drinks. But men still don't take to wine.

Back
Top Bottom