What's new

Sidhu Moosewala PTI Song .

A- dude was disliked in India cause he was khalistani
B- many of our legendary singers were famous in Indian Punjab- NFAK, Noor Jahan, Arif Lahor and many other , we don't say Bulleh Shah, baba Farid was Muslim or Pakistani only

Nothing wrong with listening to Sidhu, he was possibly the most famous Indian singer on our side more than anyother Indian ever

Moosewala was quite misunderstood on the Indian side. I am just about exploring his work, and I don't find it to be Khalistani, but anti-oppression and somewhat anti establishment, but not necessarily anti Indian. There is a Sikh journalist who did a good analysis of his work, but I forget his name and now unable to find his Youtube videos.

Moosewala was a nobody outside Punjab in India until his killing. However I did know of him much earlier owing to the fact that I can understand some Punjabi and listen to Punjabi songs. Some people may find it hard to understand, but his songs were actually against the rigidity and religious fundamentalism that was arising from the Khalistani school of thought. While he didn't blame the Khalistanis directly, a lot of what he was protesting against was basically from the Khalistani school of thought, who are hell bent upon foisting their own version of Taliban on the Sikh community.

np5gbtw9dyt81.jpg

Sir woh puch raha hai, gumrahi ke ilaaj ka syrup kon si kiryane shop se milta hai?

You really have no clue
Pakistani punjabis are delusional and too beholden to their ethnic and nationalistic bias. Sikhs have a special status in India and are overrepresented in all areas of importance, they are not going to rebel against the state of India and deep down they hate musallas with equal passion as their hindutva counterparts...

Pakistani punjabis are delusional and to beholden to their ethnic and nationalistic bias. Sikhs have a special status in India and are overrepresented in all areas of importance, they are not rebelling against the state of India and deep down they hate musallas with equal passion as their hindutva counterparts...

It's similar to what Indians fantasise about Pashtuns. That they are loyal to Afghan and will break Pakistan if given a chance. Its quite pathetic that such big, populous nations mint one ethnic group for oneupmanship

Pakistani punjabis are delusional and too beholden to their ethnic and nationalistic bias. Sikhs have a special status in India and are overrepresented in all areas of importance, they are not going to rebel against the state of India and deep down they hate musallas with equal passion as their hindutva counterparts...
Most Pakistani Punjabis don't have an ethnic bias but you're right for the ones that do. Sikhs or non-Muslim Punjabis are not the friends of Muslim Punjabis and history shows this.

If Punjabi ethnonationalism is to exist in Pakistan it should be based on Muslim Punjabi ethnonationalism, at least it will have gheirat and match reality. Socially the two groups are very distinct due to different religious differences.

Last edited:
It's similar to what Indians fantasise about Pashtuns. That they are loyal to Afghan and will break Pakistan if given a chance. Its quite pathetic that such big, populous nations mint one ethnic group for oneupmanship
Indians probably have a stronger case than the other way around. Pushtuns don't exactly enjoy the same perks and concessions in Pakistan that Sikhs do in India...

Between the two, I'd wager on Pushtuns to rebel before Sikhs...

Indians probably have a stronger case than the other way around. Pushtuns don't exactly enjoy the same perks and concessions in Pakistan that Sikhs do in India...

Between the two, I'd wager on Pushtuns to rebel before Sikhs...
Yeah, Sikhs are way too small in number and were baptised in 1987.

Pashtuns get the same rights as any other ethnicity in Pakistan, it's a myth that somehow they are deprived of rights or whatever is claimed. Take a look at politics, the media industry, sports teams.

They regularly migrate to other areas in Pakistan for economic benefits and alter demographics in cities in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and create communities.

I doubt they would allow the same in their own areas as they tend to be xenophobic/racist.

Afghan Pashtuns are included in this, even despite them being completely anti-state and racist to pretty much all non-Pashtuns apart from maybe Balochs.

The problem areas are mainly in ex-FATA and the issue there is deeper than just ethnicity and tied to international politics.

Yeah, Sikhs are way too small in number and were baptised in 1987.

Pashtuns get the same rights as any other ethnicity in Pakistan, it's a myth that somehow they are deprived of rights or whatever is claimed. Take a look at politics, the media industry, sports teams.

They regularly migrate to other areas in Pakistan for economic benefits and alter demographics in cities in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and create communities.

I doubt they would allow the same in their own areas as they tend to be xenophobic/racist.

Afghan Pashtuns are included in this, even despite them being completely anti-state and racist to pretty much all non-Pashtuns apart from maybe Balochs.

The problem areas are mainly in ex-FATA and the issue there is deeper than just ethnicity and tied to international politics.
Pushtuns have the same rights than everyone else but they don't have elevated status akin to Sikhs in India...

Pushtuns do move around and migrate to other parts of Pakistan and that's no different than people from North, Punjab and the Seraiki belt moving to Karachi and other parts of Pakistan...

Pushtuns have the same rights than everyone else but they don't have elevated status akin to Sikhs in India...
Okay then we agree.

Pushtuns do move around and migrate to other parts of Pakistan and that's no different than people from North, Punjab and the Seraiki belt moving to Karachi and other parts of Pakistan...
Those same Pushtuns would not allow others to move into their areas and alter demographics or create ethnic enclaves like they do. This is just a fact.

Islamabad is literally full of not even Pashtuns, but literally Afghan Kabulis who harbour extreme hatred for the average Pakistani and the state.

People from Punjab, Seraiki belt, etc, may move to other parts but they also don't object to others moving to their areas. That's a fair trade.

In a sense you can call that being given extra rights, many Pashtun areas are no-go areas for non-Pashtuns due to the xenophobic and racist tendencies, others due to the tribalism.

We have more Punjabis than you u genius
Point being ?

He was an Indian singer from a state called punjab , just say you listen to Indian songs and watch Indian movies ...

Why cry like a lil bitch ?

Sikhs are friends of Pakistan.

Long live Khalistan.
Your Khalistan is limited to brampton.

In India we butcher people for even an Idea of separation.

Most Sikhs don't even think of pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom