What's new

Siachen Glacier, Fighting On The Roof Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhammad Iqbal lived in our soil and even died before partition however your national poet is an Indian :)

He was the father of the two nation theory, and a citizen of the British Empire and the King Emperor and not a indian.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Congrats that's not relevant to anything I was talking about though

Thank's mate - indian Punjabi's are just 3% of your population.

But he never lived on your soil..he lived in Delhi ..that too for a very brief period of time..so why is he a pakistani?

You have answered your own question, well done son.

But he never lived on your soil..he lived in Delhi ..that too for a very brief period of time..so why is he a pakistani?

Same goes for Muhammad Iqbal who died before pakistan was created, Tipu SultanBirth place Devanahalli Place of death Srirangapattana whom pakistanis have named a missile from an Indian ruler. :)

india as a nation state has not existed till August of 1947. :)

Same goes for Muhammad Iqbal who died before pakistan was created, Tipu SultanBirth place Devanahalli Place of death Srirangapattana whom pakistanis have named a missile from an Indian ruler. :)

The question why india has not named it's ships or missiles after Tipu, who we claim because of Islam.

india as a nation state has not existed till August of 1947. :)

And Pakistan did??..considering you are calling all these guys as Pakistanis.

What now even Delhi is a part of pakistan?

He came through land's that he helped become Muslim, by allowing Sufi Missionaries to preach the "Good Word"

The question why india has not named it's ships or missiles after Tipu, who we claim because of Islam.

Ahh that explains everything. Now all muslims in India are considered pakistanis? :lol:

The Indus Valley Civilization is a cohesive civilization it's Ancient Pakistan :)

Oh you didn't know that?
Probably because the Hindus and their White masters never spread the word that a Pakistan was there all along since the Indus Valley days. :lol:

EDIT: See above ^^ ... I told you :rofl:

He came through land's that he helped become Muslim, by allowing Sufi Missionaries to preach the "Good Word"

I dout that ..all he did was raped , pillage, plunder and murder..there was Sufi angle to him.

Oh you didn't know that?
Probably because the Hindus and their White masters never spread the word that a Pakistan was there all along since the Indus Valley days. :lol:

EDIT: See above... I told you :rofl:

Correct kid, I have schooled you well, just needs a prompt from me, to revive your memory.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom