What's new

India Begins Construction Of World's Highest Motorable Road At 19,400 Feet, Surpassing Umling-La Pass

NG Missile Vessels

Reaction score
Country
India
1692107178848.png

In a bid to enhance connectivity in border areas along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has begun the construction of the world's highest motorable road.

The Likaru-Mig La-Fukche road will traverse at an altitude of 19,400 feet and surpass the current world's highest motorable road — the Chisumle-Demchok road, which traverses the 19,300 feet high Umling-la pass.

"On the occasion of 77th Independence Day BRO starts construction on yet another strategic road, Road Likaru-Mig La-Fukche. This road will pass through an altitude of 19400 feet and will be the world's highest motorable road surpassing the Umling La Pass," stated a post shared by BRO on X (formerly Twitter).
1692107257843.png

The 52-km-long Chisumle-Demchok road, at its highest point, Umling-la top, surpasses the altitude of the Everest base camp in Nepal.

The new Likaru-Mig La-Fukche road will ascend even higher than that.

This will also offer an alternative land connectivity route to the Fukche advanced landing ground, located just 2.5 km from the LAC.

Your famous army is more pro-west than even our BJP Govt. If they can remove your govt with an instruction of a junior level officer, then nothing is unexpected out of your famous generals.
So when are you coming to take back the Hindu lands we have under our control. Don't talk just do? A little reminder

Last edited:
So when are you coming to take back the Hindu lands we have under our control. Don't talk just do?

If it is me, no, we should not really think of any of such kind of BS spread by the BJP to take back any land from anywhere...We should simply see how Nordic countries with such a small land mass with 6-8 months of bad weather, but providing the best quality of life to their citizen...

But this question would be more suitable for Pakistan. At least in India, most people including a BJP supporter like me understand that these are just useless sound bytes which is never attainable but when your people would realize the same??

If it is me, no, we should not really think of any of such kind of BS spread by the BJP to take back any land from anywhere...We should simply see how Nordic countries with such a small land mass with 6-8 months of bad weather, but providing the best quality of life to their citizen...

But this question would be more suitable for Pakistan. At least in India, most people including a BJP supporter like me understand that these are just useless sound bytes which is never attainable but when your people would realize the same??
You are a bjp supporter loooool. Loool
Tell me do you wear those funny khaki shorts white shirt a gay cap and carry a stick ready to conquer pakistan

1692120360129.png

You are a bjp supporter loooool. Loool
Tell me do you wear those funny khaki shorts white shirt a gay cap and carry a stick ready to conquer pakistan

View attachment 946140

Well ...not sure if I can conquer Pakistan with such kind of dress, but definitely, it is my wish someday I would visit your swat Valley...It is beautiful...I wish someday in my generation, we will have sanity among our people.

Well ...not sure if I can conquer Pakistan with such kind of dress, but definitely, it is my wish someday I would visit your swat Valley...It is beautiful...I wish someday in my generation, we will have sanity among our people.
Oh if you come as friend I would happily accommodate you with kindness and friendship. Come as an enemy I would rip your head off and serve you to the wild boars.
That sums up pakistan

Your famous army is more pro-west than even our BJP Govt. If they can remove your govt with an instruction of a junior level officer, then nothing is unexpected out of your famous generals.

Painful but factual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom