What's new

Siachen Glacier, Fighting On The Roof Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course - he belonged to the Geographical Area of Pakistan ie the Indus Valley.

Then why Porus and why not Greeks?..Even they ruled that area..and as far as I know Porus never spread any Islam either.

PS: your criteria for declaring some one Pakistani is extremely complex!!

Then why Porus and why not Greeks?..Even they ruled that area..and as far as I know Porus never spread any Islam either.

PS: your criteria for declaring some one Pakistani is extremely complex!!

Gandhāra (Sanskrit and Hindi: गन्धार, Punjabi: گندھارہ , Pashto: ګندهارا, Urdu: گندھارا, Gandḥārā; also known as ویهیند Waihind in Persian)[citation needed] is the name of an ancient kingdom (Mahajanapada), located in northern Pakistan and eastern Afghanistan. Gandhara was located mainly in the vale of Peshawar, the Potohar plateau (see Taxila) and on the Kabul River. Its main cities were Purushapura (modern Peshawar), literally meaning City of Man[1] and Takshashila (modern Taxila).[2]

The decline of the Empire left the sub-continent open to the inroads by the Greco-Bactrians. Southern Afghanistan was absorbed by Demetrius I of Bactria in 180 BC. Around about 185 BC, Demetrius invaded and conquered Gandhara and the Punjab. Later, wars between different groups of Bactrian Greeks resulted in the independence of Gandhara from Bactria and the formation of the Indo-Greek kingdom. Menander was its most famous king. He ruled from Taxila and later from Sagala (Sialkot). He rebuilt Taxila (Sirkap) and Pushkalavati. He became a Buddhist and is remembered in Buddhists records due to his discussions with a great Buddhist philosopher, Nāgasena, in the book Milinda Panha.

The Greek Gandhara Civlization was an exclusively Pakistani and Afghan one, they also belong to us. :)

BTW, These are also names for Pakistan's nuclear capable missiles.
God forbid, a fore taste of things to come.

It is funny you say that .. because when these names invaded..the first people they killed and subjugated were yours.. even so much that now you consider yourself as a part of them.

It is funny you say that .. because when these names invaded..the first people they killed and subjugated were yours.. even so much that now you consider yourself as a part of them.

What, did they invade Pakistan. ???
Damn, I must have missed 90 minutes. :what:

That is false, they did not kill anyone, they ruled as just kings, and the Sufi's converted the people to Islam.

Watch this beautiful Sufi composition, this and others like this - encouraged Million's of Indus people to convert, including my Jatt Clan. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget Babur, Timur, Ghaznavi, Ghauri and a thousand years of rule by us over you. :)

then dont forget how they were burnt alive by this lady
image001.jpg

Gandhāra (Sanskrit and Hindi: गन्धार, Punjabi: گندھارہ , Pashto: ګندهارا, Urdu: گندھارا, Gandḥārā; also known as ویهیند Waihind in Persian)[citation needed] is the name of an ancient kingdom (Mahajanapada), located in northern Pakistan and eastern Afghanistan. Gandhara was located mainly in the vale of Peshawar, the Potohar plateau (see Taxila) and on the Kabul River. Its main cities were Purushapura (modern Peshawar), literally meaning City of Man[1] and Takshashila (modern Taxila).[2]

The Greek Gandhara Civlization was an exclusively Pakistani and Afghan one, they also belong to us. :)

So Greeks Gandharas were indeed Pakistanis..but why not Monglos they also almost exclusively ruled in your part of the subcontinent?

What was she one of the many Princesses given to conquerors as concubine's.

What, did they invade Pakistan. ???
Damn, I must have missed 90 minutes. :what:

See I told you have almost forgotten your history ..you don't even know that all these rulers came as invaders and Hindu Kingdoms based in Pakistani were the first to invaded and converted.

So Greeks Gandharas were indeed Pakistanis..but why not Monglos they also almost exclusively ruled in your part of the subcontinent?

The Mongol's that stayed and lived and died there, and have their descendant's in Pakistan are certainly Pakistani :)

See I told you have almost forgotten your history ..you don't even know that all these rulers came as invaders and Hindu Kingdoms based in Pakistani were the first to invaded and converted.

The kingdom's were converted by Sufi's and Pakistan was largely Buddhist as the name for idol to this day in the area comes from the word Budd.

That is false, they did not kill anyone, they ruled as just kings, and the Sufi's converted the people to Islam.

Watch this beautiful Sufi composition, this and others like this - encouraged Million's of Indus people to convert, including my Jatt Clan. :)

Really don't you know.. how many millions Taimur the lame murdered?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mongol's that stayed and lived and died there, and have their descendant's in Pakistan are certainly Pakistani :)

But why not their ruler Genghis Khan..after all Taimur the lame never lived and died in Pakistan..but you still consider him Pakistani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom