What's new

Siachen Glacier, Fighting On The Roof Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dout that ..all he did was raped , pillage, plunder and murder..there was Sufi angle to him.

He was a man of his times, like I said, you can't judge people from hundreds of years ago to today, regarding the Sufi they came with the Warrior's and spread the Good Word.

The Indus Valley Civilization is a cohesive civilization it's Ancient Pakistan :)

Chohesive with what? ..Turkish Delhi based sultanates, Agra based Mughals..or Delhi based British?

Correct kid, I have schooled you well, just needs a prompt from me, to revive your memory.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

You might have missed or skipped some classes on showing respect to elders, but considering this is an internet forum, I shall excuse you.

and u r saying,indus as part of ancient pakistan:lol:
are u clear or not???

Of course.

Yei Saada Virsa ai, Asa nu Musalman bannanan da. :)

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Chohesive with what? ..Turkish Delhi based sultanates, Agra based Mughals..or Delhi based British?

Islamic Civilization.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

You might have missed or skipped some classes on showing respect to elders, but considering this is an intern forum, I shall excuse you.

bis pueri senes

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course.

Yei Saada Virsa ai, Asa nu Musalman bannanan da. :)

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Islamic Civilization.

there was no pakistan b4 47,but there was bharat

Last edited by a moderator:
The Indus Valley Civilization is a cohesive civilization it's Ancient Pakistan :)

Are you one of those, who believes that Pakistan was established since Mohd Bin Qasim's invasion..because word around is, that is what is written in your textbooks.

Are you one of those, who believes that Pakistan was established since Mohd Bin Qasim's invasion..because word around is, that is what is written in your textbooks.

Pakistan has been around in one form or another, even when they were no human's.

Pakicetus

200px-Skull_Pakicetus_inachus.jpg

Pakicetus is a genus of extinct terrestrial carnivorous mammal of the family Pakicetidae which was endemic to Pakistan from the Eocene (55.8 ± 0.2—40 ± 0.1 Ma). Pakicetus existed for approximately 15.8 million years.[1] Many paleontologists regard it as a close relative to the direct ancestors of modern day whales.

Pakicetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bis vincit qui se vincit in victoria

Pakistan nulli secundus :pakistan:

Pakistan has been around in one form or another, even when they were no human's.

Pakicetus

200px-Skull_Pakicetus_inachus.jpg

Pakicetus is a genus of extinct terrestrial carnivorous mammal of the family Pakicetidae which was endemic to Pakistan from the Eocene (55.8 ± 0.2—40 ± 0.1 Ma). Pakicetus existed for approximately 15.8 million years.[1] Many paleontologists regard it as a close relative to the direct ancestors of modern day whales.

Pakicetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Pakistan must be oldest nation on the face of the Earth..considering it existed 16 million years ago and pakiscetus resided in it?

Pakicetus when it was discovered - there was a strong indian attempt to name it after india, but Pakistani paleontologists successfully fought and succeeded in naming this animal after Pakistan.

Pakicetus when it was discovered - there was a strong indian attempt to name it after india, but Pakistani paleontologists successfully fought and succeeded in naming this animal after Pakistan.

So conclusion is Pakistan was established 16million yrs ago and India wasn't up untill 1947?

So Pakistan must be oldest nation on the face of the Earth..considering it existed 16 million years ago and pakiscetus resided in it?

It is common to name ancient animal's after the ancient landmass they are discovered in, by the way Pakicetus is very special as Pakistani and foreign paleontologists have discovered that this animal is the ancestor of all whales and dolphin's extinct and around today.

So does that mean Pakistan was established 16million yrs ago and India wasn't up untill 1947?

Pakistan is a nation, whereas india is a term for a geographic area, such as middle east, or south east asia, it is not a single cohesive civilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom